Disabled Addons notification before installation.
We all (all users of Kodi) sincerely appreciate all the work that goes into developing, maintaining and updating this incredible program and platform.  Many of us, however, depend on numerous 3rd party addons and features to get our Kodi UI just the way we want it.  I realize that as this version progresses, most (if not all) of the addons that I depend on to create my unique Kodi experience will be updated to be compatible with version 19 official release; however, I was somewhat dismayed by the number of addons that were disabled when I installed v.19 and will be reverting to v.18.9 until the addons are updated.

May I suggest that you include a listing of the addons that are going to be disabled before the user commits to the upgrade and give them the option of aborting the upgrade until they are satisfied that their desired addons will be upgraded as well.  Thank you for considering my request.  Keep up the brilliant work! Smile

Messages In This Thread
Disabled Addons notification before installation. - by rappleby28 - 2021-02-23, 19:06
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Disabled Addons notification before installation.0