Official Kodi RemoteAPP error (VideoLibary.GetMovies) when refreshing movie libary
Hi
After the Apple IOS Official Kodi Remote APP was updated I keep getting an error when refreshing my video libary in the remote control APP. I have multiple Kodi's on Raspberry pi 4 some of the kodi's are ver 18.9 (LibreELEC (Leia) 9.2.6) and some are fresh installed 19 (LibreELEC (Matrix) 10.0 BETA1) and all go the same error. The Error are this:

The data couldn’t be read because it isn’t in the correct format.
METHOD
VideoLibrary.GetMovies
PARAMETERS
{properties=(year,playcount,rating,thumbnail,genre,runtime,trailer,file,dateadded,art);sort={"available_methods"={label=(Title,Year,Rating,Duration,"Dateadded","Playcount");method=(label,year,rating,runtime,dateadded,playcount);};ignorearticle=0;method=label;order=ascending;};}

I have local NFO files in the movie libary but it also make this error on a fresh installed 19 (LibreELEC (Matrix) 10.0 BETA1) where it takes the movie info from TMDB/IMDB. I have tired from multiple iphones with the kodi remote but it is the same problem. The movie list is totally empty and come with the above error, but if I look under "Movies sets" or "Added Movies (25)"  then I can see the movies there.
Hope someone can point me in the right direction to solve this.

Messages In This Thread
Official Kodi RemoteAPP error (VideoLibary.GetMovies) when refreshing movie libary - by mcm1975 - 2021-03-24, 19:23
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Official Kodi RemoteAPP error (VideoLibary.GetMovies) when refreshing movie libary0