Fix ITV add-on for official Kodi Repository
(2021-05-08, 11:34)YeahWhatever Wrote:
(2021-05-05, 22:52)FXB78 Wrote: Yes I use STV, the only problem with it is catchup is incomplete as it only goes up to "S", but for live it's essentially the same programming as ITV.

Not all of the time. Local programmes, e.g. local news, I think maybe some soaps, maybe other stuff, change across ITV areas depending on their broadcast area, and STV is no exception. In addition yesterday they replaced The Chase (normal ITV programming) with an election special because there were elections for the Scottish Parliament the previous day in Scotland.

I've found that live STV is a bit patchy, with picture breakup. Is it the same for you? Other channels on other add-ons are much better and any problems rarer so I don't think it's a problem with my internet connection. Do you see the same thing?
The quality of streams I've seen in Catch-up TV & More are far superior to the ITV Player add-on. Streams I've watched are 1080 but everything from ITV is SD. The problems with Catch-up TV & More are as I said previously, no subtitles and an incomplete show listing. Live TV in these add-ons has always been problematical so I never use it. The ITV Player is actually being fixed now for Matrix as you can see in this thread. https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3035207

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fix ITV add-on for official Kodi Repository - by chrissxuk - 2021-05-08, 12:09
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Fix ITV add-on for official Kodi Repository0