Help needed with JSON commands
(2021-05-05, 00:51)Sidewinder_2011 Wrote:
(2021-05-05, 00:20)dshorrosh Wrote: Thanks for your help - the movies and music commands work.  I'm a little embarrassed - not very familiar with JSON syntax but as an IT guy I should have noticed the missing param in those.

Unfortunately the weather button is still a no-go, along with the record command, so I'll keep digging.

Thanks again!

Glad I was able to help, when I tried i weather one , it worked for me , might sound silly but do you have a weather addon , if so which one
Welp, another fat-finger - corrected the braces and now Weather works, my bad.  Another point for you, demerit for me.

'Record' is the only remaining bug - and FWIW I can start a recording from the channel I'm watching with CTL+R using a Windows keyboard.

Here is a cut from the log from the point of pressing the 'record' button on the remote, but nothing actually happens on the screen or the PVR Recordings library, so sumthin' is going on with the command syntax or the Kodi version I'm on:

DEBUG: CWebServer[80]: request received for /jsonrpc?request=%7B%22jsonrpc%22:%222.0%22,%22method%22:%22PVR.Record%22,%22id%22:1%7D
DEBUG: JSONRPC: Incoming request: {"jsonrpc":"2.0","method":"PVR.Record","id":1}
DEBUG: AddOnLog: PVR WMC Client: Socket::GetVector> Send request "StreamFileSize|1"
DEBUG: AddOnLog: PVR WMC Client: Socket::GetVector> Send request "StreamFileSize|0"
DEBUG: AddOnLog: PVR WMC Client: Socket::GetVector> Send request "StreamFileSize|1"
DEBUG: AddOnLog: PVR WMC Client: Socket::GetVector> Send request "StreamFileSize|0"
DEBUG: AddOnLog: PVR WMC Client: Socket::GetVector> Send request "GetBufferTimes"
DEBUG: AddOnLog: PVR WMC Client: Socket::GetVector> Send request "GetBufferTimes"
Win7 SP1 64-bit
Kodi 18.9 / Quartz (Upgraded from 17.6 / Mimic)

Messages In This Thread
Help needed with JSON commands - by dshorrosh - 2021-05-03, 01:00
RE: Help needed with JSON commands - by dshorrosh - 2021-05-05, 02:00

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help needed with JSON commands0
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.