Movies that were scraped before are now NOT scraping OR are scraped wrongly
Hello,
I was using external HDD until now, but I moved to NAS. I mounted my movies and TV shows sources with NFS share. Everything works perfectly, but scraper is somehow awful now.
I know for sure that many movies were scraped automatically just fine and now they are either ignored or they are scraped as a totally different movie (or sometimes like "Making of: [movie title]")...

What should I do before posting a log here? Restart, scrape/refresh library and then post a log? It's like 800 items if I clean my library. Or I could just delete few movies from library that tend to have problems and rescrape.
I don't rename folders or the video files themselves, because reasons (I'd be glad if I didn't have to rename them, because before it was working just fine). Some movies are not in their sub-folder and are just in the FILMY folder itself, but that doesnt matter, because as I stated before...it was working just fine before with this setup and even movies in their own sub/folders have scraping issues.

I heard about tinyMediaManager, but from what I gathered...it won't get posters...or it will just download them to the movie folders which I don't know if I want.
Well, if I'm thinking about it. Backups are tedious and I forget about them, so having NFO and all the scraped info+artwork/posters in the movie folders would be nice to have in case I will re-scrape.

How do you run your setups? I was using this for like 3 years just fine until now. Now like more than 20% is screwed up or missing when I scrape and it drives me mad.

Thank you so much <3
Quote:Example of folder (which was scraped correctly):
/srv/dev-disk-by-uuid-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/NAS/FILMY/
├── 28 Days Later... (2002) (1080p BluRay x265 HEVC 10bit AAC 5.1 Tigole)
│   ├── 28 Days Later... (2002) (1080p BluRay x265 10bit Tigole).mkv
│   ├── 28 Days Later... (2002) (1080p BluRay x265 10bit Tigole).srt
│   └── Featurettes
│       ├── Alternate Endings.mkv
│       ├── Animated Storyboards.mkv
│       ├── Deleted Scenes.mkv
│       ├── Gallery - Polaroids.mkv
│       ├── Gallery - Production Stills.mkv
│       ├── John Murphy - Taxi (Ave Maria) (Jacknife Lee Remix).mkv
│       ├── .nomedia
│       ├── Pure Rage - The Making of 28 Days Later.mkv
│       ├── Teaser.mkv
│       └── Trailer.mkv

For example this one was not scraped for some reason:
├── Gangs of New York REMASTERED (2002) [1080p]
│   └── Gangs.Of.New.York.2002.REMASTERED.2002.1080p.BrRip.x264.BOKUTOX.YIFY.mkv

And this was was scraped as a behind the scenes of the movie:
├── Chicken Run (2000) (1080p BluRay x265 HEVC 10bit AAC 6.1 afm72)
│   ├── Chicken Run (2000) (1080p BluRay x265 afm72).cs.srt
│   ├── Chicken Run (2000) (1080p BluRay x265 afm72).cs.sub
│   └── Chicken Run (2000) (1080p BluRay x265 afm72).mkv
Quote:My setup:
  1. Raspberry Pi 4 (4GB)
  2. LibreElec (9.2.6)
  3. Scraping to Czech language
  4. 10TB NAS running OMV
  5. Both Raspberry Pi 4 and my NAS are connected by ethernet cable

Messages In This Thread
Movies that were scraped before are now NOT scraping OR are scraped wrongly - by tomini - 2021-05-04, 22:12
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movies that were scraped before are now NOT scraping OR are scraped wrongly0