Movies that were scraped before are now NOT scraping OR are scraped wrongly
(2021-05-06, 23:43)tomini Wrote: . I will double-check it. Is it in the GUI settings or is it burried somewhere?
In the GUI. Settings>System>Logging, then restart and replicate the problem.

(2021-05-06, 23:43)tomini Wrote: So should I remove all that 1080p HEVC 5.1 cr*p from folder names and just keep the movie (tv show) title and year
Definitely. Then enable Movies are in separate folders that match the movie title . This will then use the clean folder name for the search.

(2021-05-06, 23:43)tomini Wrote: Yeah, and add movies that doesn't have their own folder and just sit between each other in the main source folder to their folder...
Sorry, I don't know what you mean here.

(2021-05-06, 23:43)tomini Wrote: : I'm getting a lot of Python 30.0 errors
I'll have a look once you upload the log.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Movies that were scraped before are now NOT scraping OR are scraped wrongly - by Karellen - 2021-05-06, 23:55
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movies that were scraped before are now NOT scraping OR are scraped wrongly0