Extra home screen items
Hi. Great skin you've got going on. It runs very smooth on my atom/ion htpc and I've since decided to replace Aeon with it. Text is really easy to read and everything is presented really well. A nice, clean, attractive layout and... well... just a very good job overall. I've got a 40" lcd running at 1080p and Cirrus looks pretty damn slick on it.

Is there any way to add extra/custom items on the home screen? Aside from the standard videos/movies/weather/etc that are on there, I'd like to add in a "comics" selection and point that directly to the comics folder on my home server. I know XBMC can show .cbr files just fine and I've been able to do it in other skins, but I can't figure out if Cirrus can do it or not. I've found (and am looking at right now) the "skin settings - custom home" screen, but that doesn't seem to do what I want.

I know I can totally add the comics folder to the "pictures" menu, but I'd like to be able to further refine the main screen selections as per my personal interests.

Once I get a SSD for my htpc, I'm going to be reinstalling xbmc and all that stuff and I'd like to figure out how to get everything just right beforehand, that way I can just hop right in when I get it and have everything customized asap, hence this question.

Messages In This Thread
Extra home screen items - by carpe_k9 - 2011-01-23, 02:26
[No subject] - by htpc guy - 2011-01-23, 02:58
[No subject] - by carpe_k9 - 2011-01-23, 12:41
[No subject] - by Malexx - 2011-01-23, 13:13
[No subject] - by carpe_k9 - 2011-01-26, 15:06
[No subject] - by Twiggeh - 2011-03-10, 08:45
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Extra home screen items0