Extra home screen items
Hey, thanks for the recommendation. I really like how the Advanced Launcher looks and I think I may have use for it in the future. I've also noticed some of the extra option in Cirrus Extended and they're pretty cool.

However, I still can't figure out how to add custom menus. From the main screen I go "system->skin" and then I look at "home window," "custom menu,' and "custom home" and after some poking around, I'm not able to bring up what I want, if that's even possible in this version of CE. You said it is, so I don't see what I'm doing wrong.

In "home window," all I see are options to enable or hide certain visual options or menu items. In "custom menu," I see that I can mess with addon, movie and tv submenus. While that's closer to what I want, it still doesn't let me blatantly add something to the home screen. In "custom home," all I can do is add custom favorites and custom playlists.

If I'm not doing it right, I'm expecting to feel pretty dumb when I DO see how to do it right. Probably one of those DUH moments. For now, though, I'm just at a loss on what to do.

Messages In This Thread
Extra home screen items - by carpe_k9 - 2011-01-23, 02:26
[No subject] - by htpc guy - 2011-01-23, 02:58
[No subject] - by carpe_k9 - 2011-01-23, 12:41
[No subject] - by Malexx - 2011-01-23, 13:13
[No subject] - by carpe_k9 - 2011-01-26, 15:06
[No subject] - by Twiggeh - 2011-03-10, 08:45
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Extra home screen items0