• 80(current)
QUARTZ - Gotham
Pecinko

Since your "fix" for the atv 1 things are fantastic ... I do however have 2 questions and want to know what you think.

1. It appears that the Media Shelf can handle 10 items as per auto (recently added) in Movies. If I want to assign addons lets say to the Media shelf for TV shows ... I am limited to 5. Would it be prohibitive to allow as many addons / favorites to the media shelf as it can handle (or at least ten as recently added allows)?

2. If Movies is set to default the Media Shelf would show Recently added thumbs (which it does well). However lets say there is no Movie library ... should it show the XBMC logo instead of just an empty shelf ?

Btw: the skin rocks! Smile

(2012-03-14, 22:40)dynaflash Wrote: 1. It appears that the Media Shelf can handle 10 items as per auto (recently added) in Movies. If I want to assign addons lets say to the Media shelf for TV shows ... I am limited to 5. Would it be prohibitive to allow as many addons / favorites to the media shelf as it can handle (or at least ten as recently added allows)?

You mean before shelf falls down? Smile Well, yes it can handle 10 movies but again they are little narrower and lighter than add ons Smile Just add next 5 add ons through favorites.

Quote:2. If Movies is set to default the Media Shelf would show Recently added thumbs (which it does well). However lets say there is no Movie library ... should it show the XBMC logo instead of just an empty shelf ?

Will fix Smile

My skins:

Amber
Quartz

And now also one of the items in the watchlist missed the poster, only a black box, but this one had the screenshot though...
The other items I told about that missed the screenshot still misses them, while they move down the list.
The Real Skimshady
I searched before installing and noticed in an earlier post you said that you added support for the Home Cinema Experience program. I have installed it and really like it on my ATV2 but I don't see any option to play the movie with Cinema Experience? Have you removed this from the skin?

I would also love in one of the fanart views if you could alternate between extrafanart when hovering over a movie but I understand you want to keep lightweight. My main thing is somehow getting cinema experience to work with this.
Just up dated to 3.1.6 and found this Browse> Files> Movies.

HTPC: Apex MI-008 | Foxconn H67S | Celeron G530 | G.SKILL 4GB | Crucial 64 SSD| Arctic Cooling | PicoPSU-160-XT
Maybey a little more info, what version of XBMC? What OS?
Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro, Nvidia Shield 2015
I'm loving this theme, but it doesn't work too well with LiveTV or SuperTV live steaming plugins, is this something that the developers of the plugins should look into or the theme dev.
(2012-03-15, 14:23)Steverae Wrote: ...but it doesn't work too well with LiveTV...

sadly, I think it doesn't work with LiveTV at all Sad

@Pecinko: How far are your plans of supporting LiveTV? Any news? Need some help?

Regards
Vlaves
As for PVR support there's no point for me to make any promises if I'm not able to carry them on. I'm not sure I will have the time to deal with it. So I'm not saying it won't happen ever. Any of you have some coding skills or willing to take your shot?

What's this LiveTV? Add-on or? How can I test with it?
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

(2012-03-15, 11:40)Baswazz Wrote: Maybey a little more info, what version of XBMC? What OS?

EDEN RC2 Windows 7 64
HTPC: Apex MI-008 | Foxconn H67S | Celeron G530 | G.SKILL 4GB | Crucial 64 SSD| Arctic Cooling | PicoPSU-160-XT
You just need to install the recent PVR-enabled Version of XBMC. In the XBMC Settings you than can just enable LiveTV. First you have to aktivate an PVR-Client AddOn and than got to the LiveTV Settings in the XBMC-Settings and activate LiveTV. You will receive an error Message cause there is no real PVR-Backend, but for Skinning it should be enough for starting.

I read somewhere here in the forum that there seems to be or that there is a PVR-Backend Dummy, for skin-developer so you could skin, but don't really need to configure a real PVR-Backend. Will have a look.

Thanks for all of your hard work Smile Quartz rocks! Smile

Regards
Vlaves

(2012-03-15, 16:34)pecinko Wrote: As for PVR support there's no point for me to make any promises if I'm not able to carry them on. I'm not sure I will have the time to deal with it. So I'm not saying it won't happen ever. Any of you have some coding skills or willing to take your shot?

What's this LiveTV? Add-on or? How can I test with it?

(2012-03-15, 16:54)scrolling Wrote:
(2012-03-15, 11:40)Baswazz Wrote: Maybey a little more info, what version of XBMC? What OS?

EDEN RC2 Windows 7 64

Try to reinstall XBMC and use Pecinko's Repository. I also have an Win7 x64 running with XBMC Eden RC2 this problem is not occur with me.
Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro, Nvidia Shield 2015
(2012-03-15, 04:59)scrolling Wrote: Just up dated to 3.1.6 and found this Browse> Files> Movies.

OK, I can reproduce. Will fix, thanks for reporting Smile
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

(2011-07-18, 17:21)pecinko Wrote: Slightly redesigned Weather, added Random Items and Cinema XP to VideoInfo.

A lot of work is involved with Weather+ so it's on hold for now.

Now, let me get that repo rockin' :-)

Where can I find the Cinema XP on the VideoInfo? Is this feature still present in the skin? I love cinema XP and this skin but want to be able to use them together.

Thanks for any help.
Would it be possible to make the media shelf a switchable option for the TV shows section? I much preferred having Watchlist up there as it let you easily progress through series of shows. I can see why some people would prefer to have recently added content but I think it'd be nice to have the choice.
  • 80(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
QUARTZ - Gotham12