• 93(current)
XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote)
Thanks for the reply. I'll look into why I can't use the web interface properly. I suspect that's what's causing the images to not load in constellation.

And on a side note, where exactly are the constellation forums?! Their site just links us to this thread
(2012-03-19, 10:59)cokecan72 Wrote: And on a side note, where exactly are the constellation forums?! Their site just links us to this thread

click the link in my signature that will take you to the constellation forum
The specific forum for Constellation can be found Here.

If anyone is looking for a usenet account try here, great unlimited service!
Congratulations! Fss. inclivel you are! I do not know what they can improve CONGRATULATIONS!

Now, I have only one thing to comment on the video thumbnail playlist, which is not shown the thumbnails ... only after reproduced ...
(2012-03-18, 09:31)subvertbeats Wrote: Sounds like JSON connection issue. Have you checked the status of the HTTP and JSON connections (top left icon). Both need to be green.
Most likely cause for JSON not being connected is something else on your PC running on port 9090.

Don't know was that it. Didn't change anything and it just started to work.

Thanks.
Artur
Updated to new version and came across this issue in the 'movie list' view.
Alphabetical characters are replaced by numbers...

Anyone got a similar view/issue ?

hey guys,

i posted on facebook page but got no respsone regarding new update

was wondering if its possible to add a ""play all"" function to youtube favourites? seems u click on one song but it dosent play the next..would be good to have continuous play but still have the option to pick and choose videos whilst favourites playlist is queued ..is this possible??

In simple terms, when a new YouTube video is clicked to play, instead of your current playlist getting wiped, the new video is played straight away and Enqued to your current plaing playlist
thanks
For those of you that need to change the JSON rpc port it is now possible with the release of v2.1 while setting up a new connection... The default is still 9090... You will also have to change the port in xbmc which is only possible by adding the command to advancedsettings, more info here

(2012-03-20, 00:54)Synes Wrote: Updated to new version and came across this issue in the 'movie list' view.
Alphabetical characters are replaced by numbers...

Anyone got a similar view/issue ?

That's because of the way you have the movies sorted, i'm guess by recently added? The scroll bar changes to match the sorting as A doesn't follow B in this sorting method. If you change to sort by year the scroll bar changes to years...

i have also noticed when u enqueue files from youtube they dont show any name or thumbnail in video playlists

can this be changed??

Thanks
I've been using XBMC Constellation (v1.9) on my iPod Touch (iOS 5.1) for a while, and really like it... When I upgraded to ver 2.1, it won't start anymore - it just goes to blank screen for a second, then quits. Is anyone else seeing this?

(2012-03-21, 03:10)Columbus007 Wrote: I've been using XBMC Constellation (v1.9) on my iPod Touch (iOS 5.1) for a while, and really like it... When I upgraded to ver 2.1, it won't start anymore - it just goes to blank screen for a second, then quits. Is anyone else seeing this?

Yes it's a bug, it's been talked about on the constellation forums, and also been fixed, a new update was released to the app store yesterday... Apple approval usually takes a week

Thumbs Up 
I just realized last night that when watching a movie, the play/pause and skip commands are now available from the lock screen, similar to the when listening to music on the phone. This is just awesome. I don't even have to go into the app to pause the movie. Well Done!!! Cool
(2012-03-20, 13:32)NaDs Wrote: Image

i have also noticed when u enqueue files from youtube they dont show any name or thumbnail in video playlists

can this be changed??

Thanks
Yes this will change in version v2.2 it will come with the new iPad Retina support

(2012-03-21, 03:10)Columbus007 Wrote: I've been using XBMC Constellation (v1.9) on my iPod Touch (iOS 5.1) for a while, and really like it... When I upgraded to ver 2.1, it won't start anymore - it just goes to blank screen for a second, then quits. Is anyone else seeing this?

I'm Really sorry for that one a proper update is in Apples Review

(2012-03-21, 11:23)trdmlc Wrote: I just realized last night that when watching a movie, the play/pause and skip commands are now available from the lock screen, similar to the when listening to music on the phone. This is just awesome. I don't even have to go into the app to pause the movie. Well Done!!! Cool
Nice to know someone uses this Smile It's Called Lock Screen integration you can enable it via app settings (iDevice-->settings-->Lock Screen integration)

Regards

Would you like to join our beta testing team ? PM me :)
XBMC Constellation on Facebook
Hi,

First off , thanks for great app , keep up the good work ! . Lock Screen Integration is awesome as mentioned above !! . Just one question , I can't get the "update video library" option to work under the host options , is there something else I must setup etc in order for it to work , or could it be that the MCE remote setup is interfering with the command ? . If I can get that to work I can throw away the MCE Remote Smile

Regards
Pieter
(2012-03-21, 18:23)Noemfster_ZA Wrote: Hi,

First off , thanks for great app , keep up the good work ! . Lock Screen Integration is awesome as mentioned above !! . Just one question , I can't get the "update video library" option to work under the host options , is there something else I must setup etc in order for it to work , or could it be that the MCE remote setup is interfering with the command ? . If I can get that to work I can throw away the MCE Remote Smile

Regards
Pieter

Just tap and hold the button Smile It's called a "safe button" Wink so you don't press it by accident.

Would you like to join our beta testing team ? PM me :)
XBMC Constellation on Facebook
  • 93(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote)5