• 6(current)
Release Boxee Inspirat Skin
PseudoTV, again, is completely "under developement". In fact, I should have probably just removed the link to it until it's ready. Best to assume that until I post screenshots of PseudoTV working, it's not ready yet. It's taking longer than I expected as, you have seen when you press 'm', it's been a pain in the ass getting everything working in harmony.

In the meantime, if you want PseudoTV to fallback to the default skin, just open the 720p folder under skin.boxee.inspirat and remove the four xml files with pseudotv in the filename.
Just checked out the latest update. Couple of comments:

- I like the changes on movie Info screen. Having the slideout there gives it it more consistency. Putting the grey button-border around the play & trailer buttons may look good there.
One bug there: When changing to Plot view, then browsing to some actor with thumb, then bringing up the slideout menu again hides the actor thumb.

- The new context menu I find a little odd. When changing in Settings/Video/File Lists/Default action = Choose... Then clicking a video for instance, then selecting "more" on the 1st page, results in the 2nd page not showing all items and scrolling them. Also the text "clicking ok will....." seems overly instructional because it is beyond obvious.
PS: while developing the original version I played around a lot with the context menu trying to replicate the Boxee 0.9 large info window that pops up when clicking an item. It is somewhat possible to replicate this, by using item.thumb, title etc within the context menu. the reason I gave up on it, was the formatting of all the menu-buttons, title, info, thumb etc. Maybe a larger, no vertical context menu is worth looking at again?

- I noticed the labels within poster/thumb views are left aligned. Is that by design? Centered seems the more logical choice to me.

- For those who want the rss video feed back. I have copied it back in replacing the random items (not lastest). I can post a mod/download later when the skin is a bit more complete.
Can someone offer a hint on how to update/modify the items listed in DialogContextMenu? I love the new look, but I'd like to re-include Update Library (which I'm at least not seeing in the Music library) and Mark As Watched/Unwatched, which is the only way I can get XBMC to mark streams that I've imported into the library using XBMC.MyLibrary as watched.
Hi!, thanks for this awesome skin....
Any chance to have the source code versioned in some VCS (version control system)? if would be great to use GIT and Github.com to be able to contribute to the project...

I'm would be very pleased to setup the github account and upload the code if it will be used...

any thoughts?
(2012-03-22, 18:37)ginsengbomb Wrote: Can someone offer a hint on how to update/modify the items listed in DialogContextMenu? I love the new look, but I'd like to re-include Update Library (which I'm at least not seeing in the Music library) and Mark As Watched/Unwatched, which is the only way I can get XBMC to mark streams that I've imported into the library using XBMC.MyLibrary as watched.

Those buttons are still there. You just need to scroll down / up to get to them.
looking good.. love the rss feed from youtube..
In a world without walls and fences who needs windows and gates, open source, opens minds, so open yours today.

(2012-03-23, 01:29)Sranshaft Wrote:
(2012-03-22, 18:37)ginsengbomb Wrote: Can someone offer a hint on how to update/modify the items listed in DialogContextMenu? I love the new look, but I'd like to re-include Update Library (which I'm at least not seeing in the Music library) and Mark As Watched/Unwatched, which is the only way I can get XBMC to mark streams that I've imported into the library using XBMC.MyLibrary as watched.

Those buttons are still there. You just need to scroll down / up to get to them.

...oops Smile.
this looks fantastic is there any hope fpr it to work on eden rc2
My HTPC AMD A8-3870K CPU/ SilverStone ML03B/ASRock MB-A75M /Seasonic SS-400ET/Corsair XMS3 4GB
(2012-03-23, 04:41)lagledavid Wrote: this looks fantastic is there any hope fpr it to work on eden rc2

It already works with Eden RC2. Smile

really great job. Is here possibility how view a fanart in genre thumbnail view?

absolutely fantastic. please let me know if you'd like any help what so ever with the skin or any features for it. this made me finally jump ship from boxee completely (been doing half and half).
Hey there,

Firstly, epic skin.

This really does bring together my media pc in a real, wife friendly way.

Thank you so much for your efforts.

I'm based in the UK, and we have an amazing free streaming service here called TVCatchup.

They have just released a new plugin to stream live TV from their service through their own EPG system to XBMC.... see http://forums.tvcatchup.com/showthread.p...G-function.

Is there an easy way for you to add the TVCatchup program to the "live TV" link, or make a setting so we can chose what the Live TV icon does on the homescreen (i.e. LiveTV = Launch TVCatchup App OR Launch PseudoTV app)?

Also, is there an easy way for me to remove unwanted items from the homescreen? Pictures for example, which i never use.

Thanks in advance, and what an awesome job you have done!!
WOW I love your Skin!!!!

Could you please add PVR support?

I will donate some € for that!

thanks.
I love this skin, Any updates?
(2012-04-06, 18:37)zuditechguy Wrote: I love this skin, Any updates?

Not from my side. I'm taking a little break from coding over the Easter vacation to actually enjoy watching some videos. Rofl I'll get back to doing some more features after the break and will be adding some of the suggestions from the last couple of posts and incorporating some of the newer addons - Actor Info addon, MovieSet Info addon and ForumBrowser among others.
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Boxee Inspirat Skin7