• 82(current)
QUARTZ - Gotham
(2012-03-21, 19:08)pecinko Wrote:
(2012-03-21, 16:32)bthusby Wrote: The problem is that these quick updates often don't work. It's not just a delay, because I have waited for a long time just to be sure. It is not corrected until next full update. Of course I hope for a real sollution for this.

I think it would be a nice shortcut to be able to force updates for both watchlist and library right there inside the watchlist Smile But if I'm the only one.....

I just tried it on my ATV2 and everything worked as it should. Thus, I really suspect your problems could be MySQL related.

However, if you put this in you keymap.xml (take a look at wiki for more info on custom mappings on ATV2 SILVER remote) :

PHP Code:
<window1113>
    <
joystick name="AppleRemote">
      <
button id="7">UpdateLibrary(video)</button>
      <
button id="8">RunScript(script.watchlist,movies=false&amp;episodes=true&amp;albums=false&amp;limit=10)</button>
     </
joystick>
  </
window1113

you will be able to run video Library update by holding SELECT and re-run script by holding MENU, while in watch list window. This will not alter any other mapping and it won't work outside of watch list window.

Give it a try and tell me what are your findings.

Thanks for the code. Update video library works when holding 'SELECT', but running the watchlist script does not run when holding 'MENU'. Should the screen saying that watchlist is running show up, or will it run in the background?
The Real Skimshady
Runs in background. Take a look at log and you will see it.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

(2012-03-22, 00:28)pecinko Wrote: Runs in background. Take a look at log and you will see it.

OK, then maybe it runs. Just have to wait it out for a minute or two Smile
Will monitor it closely in the days to come.....

Thanks again
The Real Skimshady
* 3.1.7 Release *

Workaround for ATV1 problem
Show blue selector on ATV
Fix reflection in settings
Alter Quit button labeling
XBMC menu customizations
Views minor tweeks
Added system font
Fix watchlist item placement
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

(2012-03-12, 13:38)pecinko Wrote: - 3.1.6 - Released

- "Dependencies not met..." should be gone now
- Added a skin option to turn of view options dialog
- Media info with animated cover is back Smile
- Workaround for Home screen when mouse is used (Still, keyboard or remote usage recommended)

Is it just me or is the animated cover gone again in 3.1.7?

EDIT : It's there in the Movies view but not in the "Newly Added" movies view.

(2012-03-23, 11:04)sammydog69 Wrote: EDIT : It's there in the Movies view but not in the "Newly Added" movies view.

Thanks, I see why it is so. I'll make it available.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Thank you for update. Skin is very clean, fast and functional.

But I prefer previous style of album cover view on 'now playing' page.
I don't know what exact name of that but I mean perspective album cover view.
Can I just replace MusicVisualisation.xml with it from 3.1.6 without any side effect?
(2012-03-23, 18:48)piodio Wrote: Thank you for update. Skin is very clean, fast and functional.

Can I just replace MusicVisualisation.xml with it from 3.1.6 without any side effect?

I know what you mean as I'm still not sure myself wether to keep current style or revert to perspective cover from previous version Smile

I think you can use MusicVisualisation.xml from 3.1.6 without a problem, but please make a backup before you overwrite it, just to be safe.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Thank you so much for super fast respond !
I will try now. Smile
(2012-03-23, 19:03)pecinko Wrote:
(2012-03-23, 18:48)piodio Wrote: Thank you for update. Skin is very clean, fast and functional.

I know what you mean as I'm still not sure myself wether to keep current style or revert to perspective cover from previous version Smile

I think you can use MusicVisualisation.xml from 3.1.6 without a problem, but please make a backup before you overwrite it, just to be safe.

+1 for perspective view Wink
May bey you can build this in as an skin option, so for the one's who got problems with add-ons?

Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro, Nvidia Shield 2015
I love this skin! Big Grin It looks really nice, and it's pretty damn fast!

One question though (and I'm sorry if this has been asked before):

I really like the way "Big List" hides the information/plot for Movies, and I was wondering if there's any way to use that same viewtype for Tv-Shows?

Thanks in advance, and keep up the excellent work! Smile
(2012-03-23, 22:04)Ceth Wrote: I really like the way "Big List" hides the information/plot for Movies, and I was wondering if there's any way to use that same viewtype for Tv-Shows?

Probably yes, I'll take a look.
(2012-03-23, 20:37)Baswazz Wrote: +1 for perspective view Wink
May bey you can build this in as an skin option, so for the one's who got problems with add-ons?

There are no problems with add-ons in music visualization Smile That's what we are talking about, right? Wink
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Hi Pecinko, first of all thank you for this great skin, is so fast and clean! I'm using it on my apple tv and my linux XBMC. I would like to use the supertv plugin, but it's quite unusable, there is no background or selected item image, you could take a look at it, I think it's worth the time: http://supertv.3owl.com/index.html

Is there any way to show random fanart every x secons in the main screen? I know is against clean and fast, but I miss that from reFocus skin, I mean changing from one menu to another wouldn't change the background fanart, just every lapse of time, and only in the main screen. I could use that on my linux machine Smile
(2012-03-24, 11:45)Hirs Wrote: I would like to use the supertv plugin, but it's quite unusable, there is no background or selected item image, you could take a look at it, I think it's worth the time: http://supertv.3owl.com/index.html

I'm familiar with this problem but this has nothing to do with my skin. It seems that developer of SuperTV decided to support only Confluence/Convergence skins. You should suggest him to at least include images he is using in his add-on, that way background will be visible regardless of which skin is being used.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Hi, pecinko

On navigation panel, some modes(ex. List, Big List, Icon) doesn't support to wrap.

If I skip videos +30 during the playing 2x, 4x .., seeking message is overlaid and doesn't disappear.
Please check my screenshot.

• 82(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
QUARTZ - Gotham12