• 97(current)
XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote)
iPad 2, Crystalbuntu with XBMC Eden on ATV 1. No pictures for cover art on TV shows or Movies. No pictures for actors either. Haven't added my music so haven't tested with artwork appears for those.

I also have XBMC Eden on Ubuntu 10.04 & everything works as expected.
welcome to the no artwork party....the water is warm lol
WE ALL WE GOT
I'm on Eden final and just updated to newest constellation 2.1.3. Still have the problem that a new movie is appearing on the dashboard but not in the movies section!?

Already tried removing app and flushing cache etc....does not show up in movies. Everything else works fine and movie does show up in xbmc on my win7 system.

Any ideas? Movie plays fine if started from dashboard.
We we found the problem with the movies this happens if you have a movie assigned to a movie set but the set does not exist... It's something the new tvdb scraper does.
This will be fixed in the next release.
You can remove the movie setid from your movie in it will show up fine or just change the filter to recently added or something else.
Sorry for this it was a PITA to find...

Would you like to join our beta testing team ? PM me :)
XBMC Constellation on Facebook
Ok, no problem will edit .nfo file in the meantime. At least now I know how xbmc created a bond collection on it's own :-)
Hi, i'm new hère but i've been using constellation for one year without problem so...
Now, i had problem since i installed Eden.
I only see 7 movies although i have more than 900! No problem in Xbmc, only on constellation.
The new movies appear on the dashboard but the movies section contains only 7Huh

I don't know if this is the same probleme as Pino, but it's not only for my last movie but for all.
Thanks for your help.Wink
Great that the missing movies has been resolved!

Question: How do we get the controls on the lock screen?

Running iOS 5.1

Mark
Proud to have software induced insomnia.

(2012-03-31, 17:17)Corbendallas Wrote: Hi, i'm new hère but i've been using constellation for one year without problem so...
Now, i had problem since i installed Eden.
I only see 7 movies although i have more than 900! No problem in Xbmc, only on constellation.
The new movies appear on the dashboard but the movies section contains only 7Huh

I don't know if this is the same probleme as Pino, but it's not only for my last movie but for all.
Thanks for your help.Wink
Try settings --> resync local data

(2012-03-31, 19:28)markswift Wrote: Great that the missing movies has been resolved!

Question: How do we get the controls on the lock screen?

Running iOS 5.1

Mark
Mark go to:
Idevice-->settings-->override lock screen

I did this many times, but it doesn't work!
I try to delete database too, without results!
(2012-03-30, 22:31)SeLoH0000 Wrote: I have searched this site and Google and can't find a satisfactory answer. Can I display 1channel/icefilms in a GUI on my iPad? By that I mean display thumbnails for movies in the addon(s).
This has been answered before (both in this thread and the dedicated forums)... XBMC currently puts some kind of lock when you enter an addon/plugin (I don't remember all the details, but essentially it wont send that info back to a remote for it to be skinned externally) last I heard someone put a request in to the XBMC developers about changing this or some form of work around.

(2012-03-31, 03:22)SlackMaster Wrote: This may have been addressed in the forums already, but I have an iPad 3 and scrolling through movies and tv shows stutters a bit. Not enough to make it unusable, but it definitely takes away from the nice polished look of this app. I'm a pro user and would be very pleased if it were possible to smooth out this rough spot.
This is a known issue... the reason it 'slipped' through is that the guys at FSS ordered iPad3's but they hadn't arrived so they didn't know about the bug until people reported it. I hope they got their devices by now so the fix will probably show up for the beta testers shortly (if it hasn't already worked its way into a beta already).

(2012-04-01, 04:38)Corbendallas Wrote: I did this many times, but it doesn't work!
Can you give us some details about what system you're running XBMC on? What type of device you're running Constellation on? If you go into Movies and they aren't listed, can you try to change the sort option to see if they show up? TheMovieDB scraper in Eden can automatically put movies into sets and there was an issue with the way that was handled... (I think Dawid said it's fixed in the latest version, but unsure if that's latest beta or release).

P.S. @Quaith
I'm sorry your posts got deleted... I had a little 'hiccup' when I was converting the forum from private to public that screwed up the mysql database and I ended up dumping all old posts. If it happened after that, again I apologize I must have missed them when I was removing the hundreds of spam that we got in a short time frame. Thankfully I think I solved the spammer problem but have no way to recover old posts (from either scenario).
HTPC 1: 64-bit Quad Core 3.4GHz Athlon X4 / 16GB DDR3 / (8) 2TB / 42" Vizio / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
HTPC 2: 64-bit Quad Core 2.0GHz / 8GB DDR3 / 1TB / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
My Personal Blog - NewsDemon | Text size doesn't seem to be working anymore for signatures?
Running Eden Final on Crystalbuntu and have Constellation version 2.13.

Before the upgrade to eden final there were thumbnails for the movies and tv shows etc...

now there isn't and basically this program is now utterly useless without them.

FFS Dawid,

I've activated the override lck setting under the constellation program options but it simple overrides my lock screen background with fan art; I see no controls....

Glad the missing movies bug has been resolved!

Mark

(2012-04-01, 10:16)sparklyballs Wrote: Running Eden Final on Crystalbuntu and have Constellation version 2.13.

Before the upgrade to eden final there were thumbnails for the movies and tv shows etc...

now there isn't and basically this program is now utterly useless without them.
This is some kind of bug while migrating from rc to final can you try to install a clen final ? Move your xbmc data folder...

(2012-04-01, 11:53)markswift Wrote: FFS Dawid,

I've activated the override lck setting under the constellation program options but it simple overrides my lock screen background with fan art; I see no controls....

Glad the missing movies bug has been resolved!

Mark
Just use the pause/next/prev controls (while on lock screen doulble tap home)
Hi Dawid,

Any chance when we'll see the new version, further, any news in the iPad portrait view? Really looking forward to it as a lot of the time my iPad is in its cradle.

Mark

(2012-04-01, 08:19)Archigos Wrote:
(2012-04-01, 04:38)Corbendallas Wrote: I did this many times, but it doesn't work!
Can you give us some details about what system you're running XBMC on? What type of device you're running Constellation on? If you go into Movies and they aren't listed, can you try to change the sort option to see if they show up? TheMovieDB scraper in Eden can automatically put movies into sets and there was an issue with the way that was handled... (I think Dawid said it's fixed in the latest version, but unsure if that's latest beta or release).

P.S. @Quaith
I'm sorry your posts got deleted... I had a little 'hiccup' when I was converting the forum from private to public that screwed up the mysql database and I ended up dumping all old posts. If it happened after that, again I apologize I must have missed them when I was removing the hundreds of spam that we got in a short time frame. Thankfully I think I solved the spammer problem but have no way to recover old posts (from either scenario).

thanks for your help, a filter was activated!!!
TongueTongueTongue

it works perfectlyWink
  • 97(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote)5