• 75(current)
[RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage)
(2012-03-22, 15:21)dunpealhunter Wrote: I already suggested this on the support website of trakt, but i guess this is a more appropriate forum to post it.

Since practically every movie and tv show from both themoviedb and thetvdb is in the database of trakt by now i think it would be a good idea if there is a program of trakt that can be used in mediaplayers (XBMC in particular) to scrape for both movies and tv shows. It could be used as a back-up for when TMDB or TVDB is down due to errors or maintance.

The scraper could also be used to get more trakt related information into a mediaplayer. Things that are on the todo list, but also stuff like shouts, ratings and calendars. Stuff that could than be used by skin developers to make special "trakt friendly" skins.

(2012-03-22, 13:31)othrayte Wrote: This will happen with the major cache changes, they way I'm writing it TU will have the capability, although it will be disabled by default, to clean up and fill in any missing information that it finds on trakt, this could include ratings, images, descriptions etc. I'm planning on having some user settings to do general cache and sync, and some advanced settings to allow power users to choose exactly what gets synced.

Does this mean it will be possible to use trakt utilities as a scraper instead of the current scrapers of TVDB and TMDB? Because that will be awesome. Like i've said, you could add information specific to that of trakt to XBMC that way. It could mean that it will be a lot easier to make "trakt friendly" skins.
Yes, and no, TU can't act quite like a normal scrapper because (IIRC) scrappers are special xml based rule files that describe how to find data on site, I don't know of any that use web APIs and run in python. The second problem is that TU is not particular good at identifying things by file name, that is something we might have to fix for TU to become a stand alone scrapper. It might be possible to have TU generate and interface (ie local website) that includes data about the show or movie requested by the local url and have a TU specific scrapper use that local site to grtab info, At the moment the idea is that you would use a normal scapper and TU would improve the info about things already in the library. There is a limit to what we can put in the standard library db but I have already tried out and made some progress on a system that exposes extra trakt info to skins.
(2012-03-23, 14:55)kluka Wrote:
(2012-03-22, 14:02)othrayte Wrote:
(2012-03-20, 14:31)kluka Wrote: here you go: http://pastebin.com/0fPxmQhR
That is interesting, I'll make up a slightly modified version to try to fix it, but first, are you using the standard XBMC library to start the item? How long does the item take to start? Do you see the item begin at the start then jump forward or just start where you left off?
It is a little tricky as XBMC doesn't just start at the correct position, from the point of view of the software it starts at 0.00s and then jumps to where you left off.

yes; I am using the standard xbmc player and library; with the Transparency Skin. And all I can see is that it jumps right to the point where I left off; nothing is seen before that.

Or should I try to debug that some sort of time slowing thing?
Thanks for that info, sorry for the late reply, the custom version is here, I'll need a debug log of the same procedure as before.
Developer working on Trakt Utilties for XBMC (Download)
Please read Getting Support before asking for support.
(2012-03-24, 05:06)Drizz Wrote: Ok guys, I'm posting a log of the problem. I too have the frustrating issue of pushing stop to go do something, getting back, pushing play, watching the show and then find out that it didn't scrobble. After this happens nothing else will scrobble until the pc is restarted. Here's a log of me watching the first part of the Titanic miniseries and it didn't scrobble. This is a problem I've been having since I started using TU. I've had to switch to mediaportal as my main player because of the trakt issue with xbmc, needless to say I seriously miss XBMC... Hopefully this log will help sort out the problem, if not I'm now committed to helping track it down.

[code]
20:59:45 T:3572 NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: [Notification Service] Waiting~
21:00:06 T:3572 NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: [Notification Service] Waiting~
21:00:27 T:3572 NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: [Notification Service] Waiting~
21:00:48 T:3572 NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: [Notification Service] Waiting~
21:01:09 T:3572 NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: [Notification Service] Waiting~
21:01:30 T:3572 NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: [Notification Service] Waiting~
21:01:51 T:3572 NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: [Notification Service] Waiting~
21:02:12 T:3572 NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: [Notification Service] Waiting~
21:02:33 T:3572 NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: [Notification Service] Waiting~

(2012-03-24, 08:59)Drizz Wrote: Another log from a scrobble fail just now... Hope these two I posted help track down the problem. I had to remove a lot of the 'NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: [Notification Service] Waiting~' sections of the log just so it would stay under the 10000 character limit of this forum. Wasn't sure what to include or what not to. I didn't even push pause or stop this time, I just watched the ep and it didn't scrobble. I just don't understand whats happening, all I know is I wish it worked.

[code]
00:39:52 T:2872 NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: [Notification Service] Waiting~
00:40:13 T:2872 NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: [Notification Service] Waiting~
00:40:34 T:2872 NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: [Notification Service] Waiting~
00:40:55 T:2872 NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: [Notification Service] Waiting~
00:41:16 T:2872 NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: [Notification Service] Waiting~
00:41:38 T:2872 NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: [Notification Service] Waiting~
00:41:59 T:2872 NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: [Notification Service] Waiting~
00:42:20 T:2872 NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: [Notification Service] Waiting~
00:42:41 T:2872 NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: [Notification Service] Waiting~
00:43:02 T:2872 NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: [Notification Service] Waiting~
00:43:23 T:2872 NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: [Notification Service] Waiting~
00:43:44 T:2872 NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: [Notification Service] Waiting~
00:44:05 T:2872 NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: [Notification Service] Waiting~

I think I know what is causing this, and how to fix it but first could you please post some debug logs like those with this custom version.
@ Drizz,

Sorry it has taken so long to get back to you, I have been quite busy.
Your original two logs show a problem that I think I can fix and above I have posted some steps to work through that. The pastebin log looks mostly fine, ie it doesn't have that same problem? But I did notice that it thought you hadn't watched the whole item. Did you resume that item or play it from the beginning. If you played it from the beginning then your library might not include the total length of that item and so TU make an assumption about how long it is, currently 30min for TV episode and 90min for movies, it is possible that reducing these to 20 and 75 might fix the problem. You can find another custom version here, this one also includes the changes from the last custom version.

I hope too that we can get this sorted out.
(2012-03-25, 23:10)wiz561 Wrote: Has anybody had issues with TU 0.6.4 locking the release version of xbmcbuntu eden? I just did a fresh install with the release, and when the box reboots and TU pops up on the main screen doing its updates, it locks the XBMC interface. I can still get into the machine, but it's just stuck. Before posting debug logs, I thought I'd ask here to see if others ran into this problem.

(2012-03-26, 03:15)paddycarey Wrote:
(2012-03-25, 23:10)wiz561 Wrote: Has anybody had issues with TU 0.6.4 locking the release version of xbmcbuntu eden? I just did a fresh install with the release, and when the box reboots and TU pops up on the main screen doing its updates, it locks the XBMC interface. I can still get into the machine, but it's just stuck. Before posting debug logs, I thought I'd ask here to see if others ran into this problem.

Yep, I just updated from rc2 and am seeing the lockups when performing sync seen tv shows

http://pastebin.ubuntu.com/899869/

XBMC just stops responding and the log ends up as above

(2012-03-27, 03:22)wiz561 Wrote:
(2012-03-26, 03:15)paddycarey Wrote: Yep, I just updated from rc2 and am seeing the lockups when performing sync seen tv shows

http://pastebin.ubuntu.com/899869/

XBMC just stops responding and the log ends up as above

OK, sorry to hear you're having problems too, but I'm glad I'm not the only one. It looks like I'm running into the same exact problems as you are. I haven't had a lot of time to try to look into the problem and the debugging, but it's good to know it's other people as well. I'll try to get a debug log up, but I honestly don't know if I will have the time the next couple of days. It will probably be by the weekend.

(2012-03-27, 07:04)Racerkorven Wrote: Wiz561 and Paddycarey.

I made a fresh install of XBMCbuntu yesterday, and i have the same problem. It lockups when performing "sync seen tv show".

(2012-03-28, 00:03)wiz561 Wrote: PaddyCarey and Racerkorven,

Thanks for posting about it. I submitted in issue (minus debug log) to the developer here....

https://github.com/Manromen/script.Trakt...issues/128

Hopefully the issue can get resolved. It doesn't say anything about posting a debug log, but I"m just too lazy to go through and generate one now.
This is a problem that I think is fixed in v0.6.5, please try upgrading.

(2012-03-26, 03:33)niedermayer27 Wrote: Hey guys,

Firstly I love Trakt and I'm enjoying using TU on XBMC.

Just wondering if there is any way to set up TU so that it updates/syncs regularly at specified intervals? My system is struggling with MySQL syncing XBMC (I think my hardware is too slow). I thought syncing XBMC systems would be handy, but I've found that the only thing I really want to have synced between machines is whether or not a show has been watched. I would rather just have TU update watched shows & movies every 20 minutes on each machine or something like that, so I don't have to bother with MySQL slowing things down. Is this possible, or any possibility of adding the option to a future update?

Thanks.
Not yet, but it will instant sync to trakt so we are half way there. This scheduling will happen when the major rewrite of the caching and syncing is completed.
(2012-03-26, 12:18)Darkzell Wrote: I'm having problem with TU recently. My TV shows are scrobbled just fine, but i'm having problems with the movies. When watching a movie it correctly shows that I'm watching the movie, but as soon as it is supposed to be added to my profile something goes wrong. The date a movie is added is set to 1 jan 1970 in stead of the current correct time and date.

I have debug mode on; rating/sync/clean are all off.

This is a known issue that we plan to fix, #104
(2012-03-29, 23:32)dekox Wrote: Hi all,

I'm having an issue, whenever I use the add on to see a list of movies (recommendations, watchlist, etc.), I cannot go back to the previous screen, no matter how many times I press 'menu', meaning that I have to unplug and replug my atv2 to go back to the main menu. Is this issue known? Is there some secret button press to get out of the add on?

http://pastebin.com/mM55VxCU

Thanks a lot

TU v0.6.4
Operating system: Darwin 11.0.0
XBMC 11.0-RC2 Git:10120229-f38655f (Compiled : Mar 1 2012)

(2012-03-30, 00:41)Sranshaft Wrote:
(2012-03-29, 23:32)dekox Wrote: I'm having an issue, whenever I use the add on to see a list of movies (recommendations, watchlist, etc.), I cannot go back to the previous screen, no matter how many times I press 'menu', meaning that I have to unplug and replug my atv2 to go back to the main menu. Is this issue known? Is there some secret button press to get out of the add on?

No secret button. You need to press the 'Escape' key. I'm not sure there is an equivalent button on that horribly designed Apple TV remote but you might be able to get something working by messing around with the keymap.xml file.

(2012-03-30, 07:46)dekox Wrote:
(2012-03-30, 00:41)Sranshaft Wrote: No secret button. You need to press the 'Escape' key. I'm not sure there is an equivalent button on that horribly designed Apple TV remote but you might be able to get something working by messing around with the keymap.xml file.

So that probably explains why it is not available as a default add on.

:-( Any chance you could configure it to work with the 'menu' key? Or to put an option configure the keys in the settings?

The apple tv is a pretty popular choice for xbmc, and it is bound to become even more so with the the 1080p atv3 around the block. It would be really cool for TU to be usable with that platform.

Cheers,

(2012-03-30, 09:08)lrusak Wrote:
(2012-03-30, 07:46)dekox Wrote:
(2012-03-30, 00:41)Sranshaft Wrote: No secret button. You need to press the 'Escape' key. I'm not sure there is an equivalent button on that horribly designed Apple TV remote but you might be able to get something working by messing around with the keymap.xml file.

So that probably explains why it is not available as a default add on.

:-( Any chance you could configure it to work with the 'menu' key? Or to put an option configure the keys in the settings?

The apple tv is a pretty popular choice for xbmc, and it is bound to become even more so with the the 1080p atv3 around the block. It would be really cool for TU to be usable with that platform.

Cheers,

This isn't TU's fault. As sranshaft said look into editing the keymap.xml file to create an escape key
This was fixed for 0.6.5. It seemed TU was not accepting "BACK" commands to exit, simply update to fix this issue.

TU hasn't been added simply because we had not determined it stable enough, with 0.6.5 we plan to add it to the official XBMC add-on repository.

(2012-03-30, 04:29)kri kri Wrote: Any word on a new release?

If you are revering to 0.6.5 it is in devel status and will achieve stable status soon. We are just having some difficulties with our own update streams are are reviewing them.
Hi guys

hope someone can assist here. I am trying to troubleshoot an issue where Trakt Utilities (with latest Eden build), is throwing up errors( either bad resposne form trakt or show not found).

so what i have opted in doing is removing all my shows from XBMC(physically moving the shows to another folder and cleaning the DB inside xbmc), and then selecting the clean tv show option on the TU add-on.

this cleaned both my local and online db on Trakt . - so far so good.

then i scraped one of my show folders (Shows starting with the letter "E") into XBMC, and then initiated a sync towards trakt. It added all 1440/1442 episodes towards trakt.

Problem is - when i initiate another sync (expecting it to come back to me saying there is nothing to sync - it comes back reporting there is an additional 1000 episodes to send to trakt - and no matter how may times i say yes, it still keeps detecting the same episodes

This makes it a bit difficult to continue troubleshooting - and i am really not sure what could cause this (i am suspecting an issue inside the XBMC database - will try re-installing/cleaning it as a next step.

using Transparency Skin on XBMC 11.0, windows 7 64bit

XBMC Log file :
http://pastebin.com/ywwrZft8

thx in advance!
Hey guys,

I stup my systems last night to use the mysql db, to share library between 2 systems. But for some reason trakt isn't syncing watched flags from trakt to my systems? Am I missing something?
(2012-03-31, 02:37)othrayte Wrote:
(2012-03-23, 14:55)kluka Wrote:
(2012-03-22, 14:02)othrayte Wrote: That is interesting, I'll make up a slightly modified version to try to fix it, but first, are you using the standard XBMC library to start the item? How long does the item take to start? Do you see the item begin at the start then jump forward or just start where you left off?
It is a little tricky as XBMC doesn't just start at the correct position, from the point of view of the software it starts at 0.00s and then jumps to where you left off.

yes; I am using the standard xbmc player and library; with the Transparency Skin. And all I can see is that it jumps right to the point where I left off; nothing is seen before that.

Thanks for that info, sorry for the late reply, the custom version is here, I'll need a debug log of the same procedure as before.

k, will do that soon. Before that (before I forget it again) I'd like to make feature request for the options:

Add an option "Never remove trakt scrobbles/checkins/marks"
I - and I think a lot of other people - would like to only edit the scrobbles on the trakt.tv site. It can happen that one accidentally syncs or cleans the the video library and boom, stuff is removed on trakt.tv. That would be sad.

I am also eager for the scrobble offline-cache feature :->

edit: here the log with your custom version: http://pastebin.com/7JTmcW4S

then I forwarded in the episode 20 minutes and let it play for a couple of minutes to finish the episode. And....... it did not scrobble Sad
(2012-03-31, 11:14)neo_x Wrote: Hi guys

hope someone can assist here. I am trying to troubleshoot an issue where Trakt Utilities (with latest Eden build), is throwing up errors( either bad resposne form trakt or show not found).

so what i have opted in doing is removing all my shows from XBMC(physically moving the shows to another folder and cleaning the DB inside xbmc), and then selecting the clean tv show option on the TU add-on.

this cleaned both my local and online db on Trakt . - so far so good.

then i scraped one of my show folders (Shows starting with the letter "E") into XBMC, and then initiated a sync towards trakt. It added all 1440/1442 episodes towards trakt.

Problem is - when i initiate another sync (expecting it to come back to me saying there is nothing to sync - it comes back reporting there is an additional 1000 episodes to send to trakt - and no matter how may times i say yes, it still keeps detecting the same episodes

This makes it a bit difficult to continue troubleshooting - and i am really not sure what could cause this (i am suspecting an issue inside the XBMC database - will try re-installing/cleaning it as a next step.

using Transparency Skin on XBMC 11.0, windows 7 64bit

XBMC Log file :
http://pastebin.com/ywwrZft8

thx in advance!

I first need some more details, can you confirm that they are added to trakt.tv after the first sync? (Minor point) Why are you running the custom TU designed for tracking down scrobbling issues with resumed items? Do each of the items in XBMC have correct imdb/tvdb ids? Are all of the items titles in english?
(2012-04-01, 09:35)Pho3niX90 Wrote: Hey guys,

I setup my systems last night to use the MySQL db, to share library between 2 systems. But for some reason TU isn't syncing watched flags from trakt.tv to my systems? Am I missing something?
Do you have either auto sync on start-up enabled or are you running manual syncs? Could you please post a debug log as per the link "Getting Support" in my sig. The log should show a sync when TU would be expected to sync the watched status.
(2012-04-01, 12:16)kluka Wrote:
(2012-03-31, 02:37)othrayte Wrote:
(2012-03-23, 14:55)kluka Wrote: yes; I am using the standard xbmc player and library; with the Transparency Skin. And all I can see is that it jumps right to the point where I left off; nothing is seen before that.

k, will do that soon. Before that (before I forget it again) I'd like to make feature request for the options:

Add an option "Never remove trakt scrobbles/checkins/marks"
I - and I think a lot of other people - would like to only edit the scrobbles on the trakt.tv site. It can happen that one accidentally syncs or cleans the the video library and boom, stuff is removed on trakt.tv. That would be sad.
That could pose an issue, currently TU doesn't handle scrobbles differently from seen when it comes to watched statuses, nor does TU take note of multiple watches. This will be reviewed when we implement these things.

(2012-04-01, 12:16)kluka Wrote: I am also eager for the scrobble offline-cache feature :->
Yeah, I just wish I had more time to work on it.

(2012-04-01, 12:16)kluka Wrote: edit: here the log with your custom version: http://pastebin.com/7JTmcW4S

then I forwarded in the episode 20 minutes and let it play for a couple of minutes to finish the episode. And....... it did not scrobble Sad
Very odd, try this new custom TU here, also could you please try again buy wait at least 6 seconds into the item before pausing, then post a debug log.

@everyone, P.S. these custom build will only help my in debugging the issue i post them for, when I have solved the issue I will merge the solution into the master branch. Unless I specifically ask you to it is not advised that you run these copies.
I am using the auto sync, not manual, for some reason it updated the the movies, but not episodes. Here is a bit of the error log

PHP Code:
16:04:31 T:668  NOTICETrakt Utilities: [httpapi-sqlmatches: []
16:04:31 T:668  NOTICETrakt Utilities: [httpapi-sqlquerySELECT tvshow.idShowtvshow.c00 FROM tvshow WHERE tvshow.c12='82895'
16:04:31 T:668  NOTICETrakt Utilities: [httpapi-sqlresponce: <field>72</field><field>Worst Week</field><field>170</field><field>Worst Week</field>
16:04:31 T:668  NOTICETrakt Utilities: [httpapi-sqlmatches: ['72''Worst Week''170''Worst Week']
16:04:31 T:668  NOTICETrakt UtilitiesTV ShowWorst Week idShow72 season1 episode7
:04:31 T:668  NOTICETrakt Utilities: [httpapi-sqlquerySELECT tvshowlinkepisode.idEpisode FROM tvshowlinkepisode WHERE tvshowlinkepisode.idShow=72
:04:31 T:668  NOTICETrakt Utilities: [httpapi-sqlresponce:
16:04:31 T:668  NOTICETrakt Utilities: [httpapi-sqlquerySELECT tvshow.idShowtvshow.c00 FROM tvshow WHERE tvshow.c12='82895'
16:04:31 T:668  NOTICETrakt Utilities: [httpapi-sqlresponce: <field>72</field><field>Worst Week</field><field>170</field><field>Worst Week</field>
16:04:31 T:668  NOTICETrakt Utilities: [httpapi-sqlmatches: ['72''Worst Week''170''Worst Week']
16:04:31 T:668  NOTICETrakt UtilitiesTV ShowWorst Week idShow72 season1 episode8
:04:31 T:668  NOTICETrakt Utilities: [httpapi-sqlquerySELECT tvshowlinkepisode.idEpisode FROM tvshowlinkepisode WHERE tvshowlinkepisode.idShow=72
16:04:31 T:668  NOTICETrakt UtilitiesTV ShowWorst Week idShow72 season1 episode9
16:04:31 T:668  NOTICETrakt UtilitiesTV ShowWorst Week idShow72 season1 episode10
16:04:31 T:668  NOTICETrakt UtilitiesTV ShowWorst Week idShow72 season1 episode11
16:04:31 T:668  NOTICETrakt UtilitiesTV ShowWorst Week idShow72 season1 episode12
16:04:31 T:668  NOTICETrakt UtilitiesTV ShowWorst Week idShow72 season1 episode13
16:04:31 T:668  NOTICETrakt UtilitiesTV ShowWorst Week idShow72 season1 episode14
16:04:31 T:668  NOTICETrakt UtilitiesTV ShowWorst Week idShow72 season1 episode15
16:04:32 T:668  NOTICETrakt Utilities: [httpapi-sqlresponce: <field>72</field><field>Worst Week</field><field>170</field><field>Worst Week</field>
16:04:32 T:668  NOTICETrakt Utilities: [httpapi-sqlmatches: ['72''Worst Week''170''Worst Week']
16:04:32 T:668  NOTICETrakt UtilitiesTV ShowWorst Week idShow72 season1 episode16
:04:32 T:668  NOTICETrakt Utilities: [httpapi-sqlquerySELECT tvshowlinkepisode.idEpisode FROM tvshowlinkepisode WHERE tvshowlinkepisode.idShow=72
:04:32 T:668  NOTICETrakt Utilities: [httpapi-sqlresponce:
16:04:32 T:668  NOTICETrakt Utilities: [httpapi-sqlmatches: [] 
(2012-03-31, 03:42)othrayte Wrote: This was fixed for 0.6.5. It seemed TU was not accepting "BACK" commands to exit, simply update to fix this issue.

TU hasn't been added simply because we had not determined it stable enough, with 0.6.5 we plan to add it to the official XBMC add-on repository.
I just updated to 0.6.5, and as far as I can see, the problem persists.

To fix this, it would be necessary to make the back key (or whichever key is assigned to the menu key, I'm not sure Undecided) escape the application, as you mentioned. This would probably be a bit more user friendly than asking the users to mess around with an xml file ;-)

Anyway, please, please fix this. This is a great add-on and I'd love to use it!

EDIT: I tried to control it with the android xbmc remote, and I can confirm it: the "back" key does leave the app, while the "menu" key does.
(2012-04-01, 16:14)Pho3niX90 Wrote: I am using the auto sync, not manual, for some reason it updated the the movies, but not episodes. Here is a bit of the error log

PHP Code:
16:04:31 T:668  NOTICETrakt UtilitiesTV ShowWorst Week idShow72 season1 episode7
16:04:31 T:668  NOTICETrakt UtilitiesTV ShowWorst Week idShow72 season1 episode8
16:04:31 T:668  NOTICETrakt UtilitiesTV ShowWorst Week idShow72 season1 episode9
16:04:31 T:668  NOTICETrakt UtilitiesTV ShowWorst Week idShow72 season1 episode10
16:04:31 T:668  NOTICETrakt UtilitiesTV ShowWorst Week idShow72 season1 episode11
16:04:31 T:668  NOTICETrakt UtilitiesTV ShowWorst Week idShow72 season1 episode12
16:04:31 T:668  NOTICETrakt UtilitiesTV ShowWorst Week idShow72 season1 episode13
16:04:31 T:668  NOTICETrakt UtilitiesTV ShowWorst Week idShow72 season1 episode14
16:04:31 T:668  NOTICETrakt UtilitiesTV ShowWorst Week idShow72 season1 episode15
16:04:32 T:668  NOTICETrakt Utilities: [httpapi-sqlresponce: <field>72</field><field>Worst Week</field><field>170</field><field>Worst Week</field>
16:04:32 T:668  NOTICETrakt Utilities: [httpapi-sqlmatches: ['72''Worst Week''170''Worst Week']
16:04:32 T:668  NOTICETrakt UtilitiesTV ShowWorst Week idShow72 season1 episode16
:04:32 T:668  NOTICETrakt Utilities: [httpapi-sqlquerySELECT tvshowlinkepisode.idEpisode FROM tvshowlinkepisode WHERE tvshowlinkepisode.idShow=72
:04:32 T:668  NOTICETrakt Utilities: [httpapi-sqlresponce:
16:04:32 T:668  NOTICETrakt Utilities: [httpapi-sqlmatches: [] 

I assume you are running v0.6.4 or earlier, please try 0.6.5.
(2012-04-01, 22:53)dekox Wrote:
(2012-03-31, 03:42)othrayte Wrote: This was fixed for 0.6.5. It seemed TU was not accepting "BACK" commands to exit, simply update to fix this issue.

I just updated to 0.6.5, and as far as I can see, the problem persists.

To fix this, it would be necessary to make the back key (or whichever key is assigned to the menu key, I'm not sure Undecided) escape the application, as you mentioned. This would probably be a bit more user friendly than asking the users to mess around with an xml file ;-)

Anyway, please, please fix this. This is a great add-on and I'd love to use it!

EDIT: I tried to control it with the android xbmc remote, and I can confirm it: the "back" key does leave the app, while the "menu" key does.

Hmmm, the menu key by default maps to the previous menu command, and TU uses that as close. And now that I've checked thoroughly that has been the way since we first created the windows. Could you please post a debug log as per "Getting Support" in my sig (with TU debugging enabled. I want to see if your remote is sending unhanded requests. It is also possible that some non-standard system you are using to get the remote to work is messing with the commands.
I have a quick question, hopefully somebody can answer it.

I have Eden and trakt utilities running on my desktop (win7prox64) and on my htpc (win7prox64) in the bedroom. Only one xbmc is running at a time. My desktop seems to not have any problems syncing and updating library. The htpc (zotac ID33br) sometimes, but not always, "freezes" when TU tries to sync tvshows. Any video I try to play stutters and sometimes it ends up freezing xbmc.

Should I only have TU run on the desktop and always leave it on instead of having it on the desktop and the htpc?
(2012-04-02, 12:25)othrayte Wrote: Hmmm, the menu key by default maps to the previous menu command, and TU uses that as close. And now that I've checked thoroughly that has been the way since we first created the windows. Could you please post a debug log as per "Getting Support" in my sig (with TU debugging enabled. I want to see if your remote is sending unhanded requests. It is also possible that some non-standard system you are using to get the remote to work is messing with the commands.

Already did ;-) http://pastebin.com/mM55VxCU
  • 75(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage)7