• 31(current)
[RELEASE] ShareThe.TV (Addon) - Share & Sync Movie Collection Listings Online
TheDuffMan Wrote:I actively make sure the site stays up and running, and it's actually been running very smoothly on it's own for a couple of months now.

The 'Discover Movies' link at the bottom of the home page has been throwing Application Errors for me for quite awhile now. I don't recall it working since before Christmas. I don't use 'Discover Users' but trying it just now threw an Application Error too.

Rick
(2011-02-06, 17:50)gabbott Wrote: I'd love the ability to sort by genre as well.

+1
By the way, I Installed the plugin on Eden 11.0 final (via zip file posted earlier in this thread, version 1.1.0), entered my login credentials, rebooted my computer, restarted XBMC, left it running, and still nothing on the site. Is there some log or something that I can check to see why nothing was uploaded?
I enabled debug logging but didn't see any errors in there that would indicate why the plugin isn't working.
(2012-03-30, 05:23)pedram Wrote: By the way, I Installed the plugin on Eden 11.0 final (via zip file posted earlier in this thread, version 1.1.0), entered my login credentials, rebooted my computer, restarted XBMC, left it running, and still nothing on the site. Is there some log or something that I can check to see why nothing was uploaded?
I enabled debug logging but didn't see any errors in there that would indicate why the plugin isn't working.

same here!
same here
ImageImageImage
Thanks guys. I upgraded this weekend to Eden myself, I'll take a look when I get some free time.
"By the way, I Installed the plugin on Eden 11.0 final (via zip file posted earlier in this thread, version 1.1.0), entered my login credentials, rebooted my computer, restarted XBMC, left it running, and still nothing on the site. Is there some log or something that I can check to see why nothing was uploaded?
I enabled debug logging but didn't see any errors in there that would indicate why the plugin isn't working."

Same here!!! Love this thing though - can't wait for it to be back again. Many thanks
(2012-04-04, 09:46)brokiepmb Wrote: "By the way, I Installed the plugin on Eden 11.0 final (via zip file posted earlier in this thread, version 1.1.0), entered my login credentials, rebooted my computer, restarted XBMC, left it running, and still nothing on the site. Is there some log or something that I can check to see why nothing was uploaded?
I enabled debug logging but didn't see any errors in there that would indicate why the plugin isn't working."

Same here!!! Love this thing though - can't wait for it to be back again. Many thanks

same here - nothing has updated onto my sharethe.tv since eden was installed, but i have an additional variable...i upgraded to Aeon MQ3 after eden.

-Ray

IDK what happened but an update to my sharethe.tv just occurred. Anybody got any ideasHuh

UPDATE- now every time I start XBMC it goes directly to the Add-on screen. Very odd.
I was having issues as well. I installed the add-on, entered my credentials but nothing happened. I double checked my username and password and tried again, nothing. I normally have "PROGRAMS" hidden on the home screen but I tried messing around with the add-on through that and after selecting the add-on a few minutes late my profile had been updated. I'm guessing it doesn't auto start in Eden nor do any of the notifications show up like the do in previous builds (other than the authentication failed one).

I can confirm that when I added it to the main menu and selected it, my library immediately started to get updated. I guess it's just something to do with the auto-start as stated above by Squa7ch. Thanks for that.
Can't see cover on Loosies (2012) film

cheers
pjgm
Disregard this! As I have it working now.

I have the lasted nightly build of XBMC, and I can not find an option to install this plugin. I have tried re-installing XBMC, changing to different skins, updated the addons, and ShareThe.TV is nowhere to be found.
Where did you find it? I dont see it anywhere.

(2012-04-13, 21:14)hdmax Wrote: Disregard this! As I have it working now.

I have the lasted nightly build of XBMC, and I can not find an option to install this plugin. I have tried re-installing XBMC, changing to different skins, updated the addons, and ShareThe.TV is nowhere to be found.
You don't see it because it's not in the official repos yet. It requires a fairly significant rewrite to be accepted. In the mean time others have been installing it from the zip file on the github page with some success. I need to find some free time to take a look at how it acts in Eden.
  • 31(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] ShareThe.TV (Addon) - Share & Sync Movie Collection Listings Online7