<control type="group">
            <posx>300</posx>
            <posy>620</posy>
-->
    <include name="NextAiredInfo">
        <control type="group">
            <posx>90</posx>
            <posy>1020</posy>

Thanks a TON for this... location of the next aired was one of my concerns with an otherwise near perfect skin
Sorry two very stupid questions...

1. Is there any way of having fanart on the home screen span the entire screen instead of being contained in the areas within the background image?

2. Are there any color themes available for T! besides the grey one posted in one of the other threads here? I am specifically interested in a red theme
(2012-03-31, 19:42)noner Wrote: 1. Is there any way of having fanart on the home screen span the entire screen instead of being contained in the areas within the background image?

2. Are there any color themes available for T! besides the grey one posted in one of the other threads here? I am specifically interested in a red theme

1) yes, Skin Settings > Backgrounds > Home Movies > Multi-Image
2) nope, not as far as i'm aware
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2012-03-31, 23:30)ronie Wrote:
(2012-03-31, 19:42)noner Wrote: 1. Is there any way of having fanart on the home screen span the entire screen instead of being contained in the areas within the background image?

1) yes, Skin Settings > Backgrounds > Home Movies > Multi-Image
2) nope, not as far as i'm aware

2- Not as of yet but you can use the GreyTheme in conjunction with Colors, also in Settings->Skin->Appearance, the artwork will be the same but all text item will use the selected color scheme.

The color schemes were included with the GreyTheme download

MacMini 2.3gHz i7, OS X 10.13.6
Running Kodi 18.9
Hello Ronie,

I installed 4.0.5, which should have support for metadata actors. But... what do I need to do get it triggered. Metadata actors is available from the addon- page, but when I am in the movie information and ask for actor details, I get the default infos and metadata actor is not popping up.

Is there a special key to use or how is the integration?
One quick Q - I used to have "movies from year 2011" as a playlist / favorite added as a sub-menu in Dharma. Just updated to Eden and did the same, but unfortunately it doesn't work. Instead of showing me the movies from the playlist after "clicking" the sub-menu, it actually starts playing it.

Any thoughts?
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
HTPC 1: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 2: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 3: Raspberry Pi
Ronie, any chance of getting ratings perhaps as stars in one of the views?
(2012-04-07, 17:27)thica Wrote: Hello Ronie,

I installed 4.0.5, which should have support for metadata actors. But... what do I need to do get it triggered. Metadata actors is available from the addon- page, but when I am in the movie information and ask for actor details, I get the default infos and metadata actor is not popping up.

Is there a special key to use or how is the integration?

check this post where i explained how to use this feature:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1035543
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2012-04-09, 21:50)PatK Wrote: Ronie, any chance of getting ratings perhaps as stars in one of the views?

not likely, i don't think a rating like '7.3' would translate well into stars.
(2012-04-08, 05:54)steve1977 Wrote: One quick Q - I used to have "movies from year 2011" as a playlist / favorite added as a sub-menu in Dharma. Just updated to Eden and did the same, but unfortunately it doesn't work. Instead of showing me the movies from the playlist after "clicking" the sub-menu, it actually starts playing it.

Any thoughts?

remove the submenu item
disable: skin settings > home window > play playlists in submenus
re-add the favourite to the submenu item
I have just spent most of 24 hours tweaking two machines to work nice and smooth with this amazing skin.
And then, out of curiosity I tryed to hide the settings from the main menu - by disabling the settings in the skin setup.
Now I have no clue how to get back to the settings - please HELP.
(2012-04-14, 23:16)StefanK Wrote: I have just spent most of 24 hours tweaking two machines to work nice and smooth with this amazing skin.
And then, out of curiosity I tryed to hide the settings from the main menu - by disabling the settings in the skin setup.
Now I have no clue how to get back to the settings - please HELP.

it's also available on the shutdown menu....unless you disabled that one too...

as a last resort, quit xbmc and edit guisettings.xml
here the line to look for:
<setting type="bool" name="skin.transparency.Menu_Settings">true</setting>
change it to false, save and start xbmc.
Thank you so much for an immediate and easy answer. Unfortunately I kept reloading page 19 of this thread instead of looking for page 20, which prolonged my period of stress :-)

I had also disabled the option in the shutdown menu and failed to find the right line in guisettings. But I did try som learning by doing xml-coding, as I tried to change one of my favourites instead, by entering this:
<setting type="string" name="skin.transparency.Menu_Programs_Sub_Custom18_Path">activatewindow(10004)</setting>
It didn't work - can you finish my lesson by telling me how to use the commands from this page http://www.xbmc4xbox.org/wiki/index.php?...of_Windows ?
(2012-04-15, 01:18)StefanK Wrote: Thank you so much for an immediate and easy answer. Unfortunately I kept reloading page 19 of this thread instead of looking for page 20, which prolonged my period of stress :-)

I had also disabled the option in the shutdown menu and failed to find the right line in guisettings. But I did try som learning by doing xml-coding, as I tried to change one of my favourites instead, by entering this:
<setting type="string" name="skin.transparency.Menu_Programs_Sub_Custom18_Path">activatewindow(10004)</setting>
It didn't work - can you finish my lesson by telling me how to use the commands from this page http://www.xbmc4xbox.org/wiki/index.php?...of_Windows ?

you can use ActivateWindow(Settings).
Here appears thats more about skin then XBMC ...

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=129154

... is there any way to get "now playing" pop-up when video is rolling without need to go out in home screen menus.
So ... I dont ask for OSD menu under "m" key what colleges suggest in topic, I ask for "Player controles - now playing" pop-up window!

(2012-04-17, 17:16)Zrino Wrote: Here appears thats more about skin then XBMC ...

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=129154

... is there any way to get "now playing" pop-up when video is rolling without need to go out in home screen menus.
So ... I dont ask for OSD menu under "m" key what colleges suggest in topic, I ask for "Player controles - now playing" pop-up window!

you would need to adjust the keymap for your keyboard/remote.

by default, 'm' brings up the player controls everywhere in the skin except in the fullscreen video window,
'm' is mapped to the video osd there.

<somekey>ActivateWindow(playercontrols)</somekey>
  • 13(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Transparency! v4.0.5 for XBMC Eden 11.06