• 77(current)
[RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage)
(2012-04-06, 02:21)othrayte Wrote:
(2012-04-05, 02:51)pulsecode-sgnl Wrote:
(2012-03-31, 03:10)othrayte Wrote: I think I know what is causing this, and how to fix it but first could you please post some debug logs like those with this custom version.

I am having the same trouble with the following messages:

NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: [Notification Service] Waiting~

I installed the custom version you asked at the bottom, but I seem to be receiving additional errors.

http://pastebin.com/nFegzTds

Edit: Sorry, I should clarify what my problem is just in case it differs. I am able to submit/sync "Watched" data just fine, but I am completely unable to scrobble while watching at all.

Sorry about that it had a bug, fixed in this custom version.

@Drizz could you also use this version if you make any logs.

(2012-04-05, 23:51)MrVee Wrote: I soooo want to use Trakt, but cannot get it to work. I'm using XBMC Eden. Trakt Utilities is installed, I have entered the exact same login details I use to log in to Trakt Website. But XBMC tells me on startup that "Trakt Utilities: Incorrect Username or Password":

My xbmc.log below:

http://pastebin.com/M0dk8bjq

(2012-04-06, 00:16)navig8r Wrote:
(2012-04-05, 23:51)MrVee Wrote: I soooo want to use Trakt, but cannot get it to work. I'm using XBMC Eden. Trakt Utilities is installed, I have entered the exact same login details I use to log in to Trakt Website. But XBMC tells me on startup that "Trakt Utilities: Incorrect Username or Password":

My xbmc.log below:

Same problem here Undecided

Are you guys behind proxies? as your log indicates an issue with your connection, TU just has the wrong error message. Have you made sure that XBMC has it proxy setting correct?

Hi Othrayte, thanks for the response.

I'm not behind any proxies, XBMC does not have any problems connecting to the internet, only Trakt Utilities that's not working. (Scraping, weather, youtube etc all working and connecting fine.)
Judging from your log file MrVee:

Quote:Root Cause : HTTP Transport: Bad request

The above line indicates an Error 400: Bad Request unless i'm very much mistaken. Whether this is down to your configuration, I wouldn't like to guess, but here's what it means:

Quote:The Web server (running the Web site) thinks that the data stream sent by the client (e.g. TU or XBMC) was 'malformed' i.e. did not respect the HTTP protocol completely. So the Web server was unable to understand the request and process it.
My girlfriend pressed the blue arrow (skip?) at the rate show screen. Now I no longer seem to get the popup. I checked the configuration and it is enabled. I also tried changing the required watched to 5% and then re-starting the file and skipping through it with +30 sec.

Is there anyway for me to trigger the rating popup?
Is 0.6.5 the newest available release? Does anyone know of an addon repo that carries it or is https://github.com/Manromen/script.Trakt...i/Download the only place to grab releases?
(2012-04-06, 08:42)MrVee Wrote:
(2012-04-06, 02:21)othrayte Wrote:
(2012-04-05, 02:51)pulsecode-sgnl Wrote: I am having the same trouble with the following messages:

NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: [Notification Service] Waiting~

I installed the custom version you asked at the bottom, but I seem to be receiving additional errors.

http://pastebin.com/nFegzTds

Edit: Sorry, I should clarify what my problem is just in case it differs. I am able to submit/sync "Watched" data just fine, but I am completely unable to scrobble while watching at all.

Sorry about that it had a bug, fixed in this custom version.

@Drizz could you also use this version if you make any logs.

My xbmc.log below:

(2012-04-06, 00:16)navig8r Wrote: Same problem here Undecided

Are you guys behind proxies? as your log indicates an issue with your connection, TU just has the wrong error message. Have you made sure that XBMC has it proxy setting correct?

Hi Othrayte, thanks for the response.

I'm not behind any proxies, XBMC does not have any problems connecting to the internet, only Trakt Utilities that's not working. (Scraping, weather, youtube etc all working and connecting fine.)

I can only suggest reinstalling TU. If the problem persists after that then I arrange a custom build to identify exactly what is being sent to trakt,tv and we'll ask the trakt.tv guys to identify why this is happening.

(2012-04-07, 03:48)exchequer Wrote: My girlfriend pressed the blue arrow (skip?) at the rate show screen. Now I no longer seem to get the popup. I checked the configuration and it is enabled. I also tried changing the required watched to 5% and then re-starting the file and skipping through it with +30 sec.

Is there anyway for me to trigger the rating popup?

It should be possible to set the min % to 0, but I'm not certain. Skipping doesn't count to watched time. There is currently no way to trigger the rating dialog. I suggest you find a short item and watch 5% of that, unless you can set the % to 0. It is possible that an error occurred, have to restarted XBMC since pressing skip? If not could you please create a debug log, as per "getting support" in my sig, which shows an item ending and either the dialog appearing and you pressing skip or the dialog not appearing.
(2012-04-07, 22:00)touser Wrote: Is 0.6.5 the newest available release? Does anyone know of an addon repo that carries it or is https://github.com/Manromen/script.Trakt...i/Download the only place to grab releases?

Normally you install TU once from zip and it will find its own updates automatically from Manromens hosting, it will stay on either the testing stream or the stable stream, depending on where you started out. We have been unfortunately slow to get these versions out and are considering alternative arrangements, for now installing by zip from that page will always work. We are working to get auto-updating back to normal.

We apologise for the slowness with which v0.6.5 has been released.
Developer working on Trakt Utilties for XBMC (Download)
Please read Getting Support before asking for support.
So I recently moved to a centralized MySQL database for my XBMC setup and it seems updating collections on startup no longer is working:

Code:
01:48:08 T:9412  NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: trakt json url: /show/episode/unlibrary/48dfcb4813134da82152984e8c4f329bc8b8b46a
01:48:09 T:9412  NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: successfully updated collection: 31 episodes removed from your library
01:48:09 T:9412  NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: autostart sync seen movies
01:48:10 T:9412  NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: trakt json url: /user/library/movies/all.json/48dfcb4813134da82152984e8c4f329bc8b8b46a/nightah
01:48:12 T:9412  NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: searching local...
01:48:12 T:9412  NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: 60
01:48:12 T:9412  NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: [RawXbmcDb] Found mysqldb: 10.10.10.3:3306, myvideo60
01:48:12 T:9412   ERROR: Error Type: <class 'mysql.connector.errors.ProgrammingError'>
01:48:12 T:9412   ERROR: Error Contents: 1049: Unknown database 'myvideo60'
01:48:12 T:9412   ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\NightRider\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.TraktUtilities-0.6.5\service.py", line 67, in <module>
                                                autostart()
                                              File "C:\Users\NightRider\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.TraktUtilities-0.6.5\service.py", line 50, in autostart
                                                syncSeenMovies(True)
                                              File "C:\Users\NightRider\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.TraktUtilities-0.6.5\sync_update.py", line 690, in syncSeenMovies
                                                setXBMCMoviePlaycount(movies_seen[i]['imdb_id'], movies_seen[i]['plays']) # set playcount on xbmc
                                              File "C:\Users\NightRider\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.TraktUtilities-0.6.5\utilities.py", line 407, in setXBMCMoviePlaycount
                                                " WHERE movie.c09='%(imdb_id)s'" % {'imdb_id':xcp(imdb_id)})
                                              File "C:\Users\NightRider\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.TraktUtilities-0.6.5\raw_xbmc_database.py", line 15, in query
                                                _RawXbmcDb__conn = _findXbmcDb()
                                              File "C:\Users\NightRider\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.TraktUtilities-0.6.5\raw_xbmc_database.py", line 92, in _findXbmcDb
                                                return mysql.connector.Connect(host = host, port = int(port), database = database, user = user, password = passwd)
                                              File "C:\Users\NightRider\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.module.myconnpy\lib\mysql\connector\__init__.py", line 45, in Connect
                                                return MySQLConnection(*args, **kwargs)
                                              File "C:\Users\NightRider\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.module.myconnpy\lib\mysql\connector\connection.py", line 366, in __init__
                                                self.connect(*args, **kwargs)
                                              File "C:\Users\NightRider\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.module.myconnpy\lib\mysql\connector\connection.py", line 411, in connect
                                                ssl=(ssl_ca, ssl_cert, ssl_key))
                                              File "C:\Users\NightRider\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.module.myconnpy\lib\mysql\connector\connection.py", line 449, in _open_connection
                                                self._charset)
                                              File "C:\Users\NightRider\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.module.myconnpy\lib\mysql\connector\protocol.py", line 347, in do_auth
                                                buf = self.conn.recv()
                                              File "C:\Users\NightRider\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.module.myconnpy\lib\mysql\connector\connection.py", line 179, in recv_plain
                                                errors.raise_error(buf)
                                              File "C:\Users\NightRider\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.module.myconnpy\lib\mysql\connector\errors.py", line 82, in raise_error
                                                raise get_mysql_exception(errno,errmsg)
                                            ProgrammingError: 1049: Unknown database 'myvideo60'
01:48:12 T:9376  NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: Notification service stopping
01:48:16 T:1392  NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: Scrobbler stopping

Just above all that I can see that TU is able to get information back from the database, it just seems to fall over at that sudden point.
Please let me know if there's anything else I can provide to help Smile.
is there a way i can manual refresh without having to turn xbmc off and back on, im running atv2 latest eden build??
(2012-04-08, 19:17)cf125 Wrote: is there a way i can manual refresh without having to turn xbmc off and back on, im running atv2 latest eden build??

This is big for me as well, my XBMC instance only gets restarted if it crashes or there is an update.
(2012-04-08, 18:04)Nightah Wrote: So I recently moved to a centralized MySQL database for my XBMC setup and it seems updating collections on startup no longer is working:

Code:
01:48:08 T:9412  NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: trakt json url: /show/episode/unlibrary/48dfcb4813134da82152984e8c4f329bc8b8b46a
01:48:09 T:9412  NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: successfully updated collection: 31 episodes removed from your library
01:48:10 T:9412  NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: trakt json url: /user/library/movies/all.json/48dfcb4813134da82152984e8c4f329bc8b8b46a/nightah
01:48:12 T:9412  NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: [RawXbmcDb] Found mysqldb: 10.10.10.3:3306, myvideo60
01:48:12 T:9412   ERROR: Error Type: <class 'mysql.connector.errors.ProgrammingError'>
                                              File "C:\Users\NightRider\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.TraktUtilities-0.6.5\service.py", line 67, in <module>
                                                autostart()
                                              File "C:\Users\NightRider\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.TraktUtilities-0.6.5\service.py", line 50, in autostart
                                                syncSeenMovies(True)
                                              File "C:\Users\NightRider\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.TraktUtilities-0.6.5\sync_update.py", line 690, in syncSeenMovies
                                                setXBMCMoviePlaycount(movies_seen[i]['imdb_id'], movies_seen[i]['plays']) # set playcount on xbmc
                                              File "C:\Users\NightRider\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.TraktUtilities-0.6.5\utilities.py", line 407, in setXBMCMoviePlaycount
                                              File "C:\Users\NightRider\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.TraktUtilities-0.6.5\raw_xbmc_database.py", line 15, in query
                                              File "C:\Users\NightRider\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.TraktUtilities-0.6.5\raw_xbmc_database.py", line 92, in _findXbmcDb
                                                return mysql.connector.Connect(host = host, port = int(port), database = database, user = user, password = passwd)
                                              File "C:\Users\NightRider\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.module.myconnpy\lib\mysql\connector\__init__.py", line 45, in Connect
                                              File "C:\Users\NightRider\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.module.myconnpy\lib\mysql\connector\connection.py", line 366, in __init__
                                              File "C:\Users\NightRider\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.module.myconnpy\lib\mysql\connector\connection.py", line 411, in connect
                                              File "C:\Users\NightRider\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.module.myconnpy\lib\mysql\connector\connection.py", line 449, in _open_connection
                                                self._charset)
                                              File "C:\Users\NightRider\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.module.myconnpy\lib\mysql\connector\protocol.py", line 347, in do_auth
                                                buf = self.conn.recv()
                                              File "C:\Users\NightRider\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.module.myconnpy\lib\mysql\connector\connection.py", line 179, in recv_plain
                                                errors.raise_error(buf)
                                              File "C:\Users\NightRider\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.module.myconnpy\lib\mysql\connector\errors.py", line 82, in raise_error

Just above all that I can see that TU is able to get information back from the database, it just seems to fall over at that sudden point.

@mswiege recently fixed some issues related to MySql and db names, this has just been committed to the master branch. If you wish you wish to try that out the zip file is here.
(2012-04-08, 19:17)cf125 Wrote: is there a way i can manual refresh without having to turn xbmc off and back on, im running atv2 latest eden build??

(2012-04-08, 21:34)touser Wrote:

This is big for me as well, my XBMC instance only gets restarted if it crashes or there is an update.

Manual syncing can be initiated in individual parts from TUs menu, Videos -> Video Addons -> Trakt Utilities -> Sync / Update / Clean
(2012-04-09, 04:12)othrayte Wrote:
(2012-04-08, 18:04)Nightah Wrote: So I recently moved to a centralized MySQL database for my XBMC setup and it seems updating collections on startup no longer is working:

Code:
                                                autostart()
                                                syncSeenMovies(True)
                                                self._charset)
                                                buf = self.conn.recv()
                                                errors.raise_error(buf)

@mswiege recently fixed some issues related to MySql and db names, this has just been committed to the master branch. If you wish you wish to try that out the zip file is

Looks like this is the ticket, everything worked fine after the latest commit thanks again guys Smile.
(2011-04-05, 12:12)Manromen Wrote: **ATTENTION:**
This Add-on needs library mode. All Movies / TV Shows, that are not in library mode will be ignored.

The Utilities for TV Shows only work, if your scraper is TVDB (http://thetvdb.com/).

Same for the Movies! Every Movie that is scanned with the moviemaze.de scraper wont sync with takt!
https://getsatisfaction.com/trakt/topics...ames-4ud3b
(2012-04-09, 10:34)lordfiSh Wrote:
(2011-04-05, 12:12)Manromen Wrote: **ATTENTION:**
This Add-on needs library mode. All Movies / TV Shows, that are not in library mode will be ignored.

The Utilities for TV Shows only work, if your scraper is TVDB (http://thetvdb.com/).

Same for the Movies! Every Movie that is scanned with the moviemaze.de scraper wont sync with takt!
https://getsatisfaction.com/trakt/topics...ames-4ud3b

TU supports IMDB and TMDB ids for movies. Some other scrappers use these ids and they are generally supported.
(2012-04-06, 02:32)othrayte Wrote: No, I haven't found a solution yet, and I haven't been able to reproduce the problem either.

Could you please ensure that you are running TU v0.6.5 or later and the stable version of Eden.

If the problem persists after that then we might need to talk to the XBMC devs encase they have any ideas. Also I will, when needed create a version of TU with almost everything stripped out to identify the issue.

I want to solve this too, it is almost as annoying to me as it must be to you.

Your support with this is appreciated, as always dude.

Yep, using 0.6.5 with Eden final.

Really hoping to get this sorted soon now, as it's been a problem for months Sad
I liked the feature where it sets Movies/TV to 'Watched' on XBMC if it is set as Seen on Trakt, but it doesn't seem to do that on my XBMC?
(2012-04-10, 12:09)Mochaka Wrote: I liked the feature where it sets Movies/TV to 'Watched' on XBMC if it is set as Seen on Trakt, but it doesn't seem to do that on my XBMC?

It should do that as long as you have syncing enabled in TUs settings, check that you have that enabled.
If you did have it enabled then:
  1. Enable debugging inside TU
  2. Mark a movie or show as watched on trakt.tv
  3. Use the manual sync to force TU to attempt to sync whichever you used (movies/tv shows)
  4. Post a copy of XMBCs log somewhere we can get at it
  5. Reply to this post with a link to the log

I'll then have a look over it and should be able to provide further help or possibly a solution.
  • 77(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage)7