• 3(current)
NBA International League Pass - Add-on
Hi Robla,

thank you for this amazing add on.

Somehow it's not working anymore on my ATV 2.
I was watching a game last week when the add on suddenly crashed during the game.
Now I can see the list of games but when I pick one, it tries to load the stream but nothing happens.
It seems like there's a codec missing? The log file says..failed to read RTMP packet header...could not find codec parameters.

Any clues how to fix this? I have a NBA ILP fullseason
Please someone from the US hook the man up!
some small changes for 0.0.4:

added the free highlights (game recaps)
added display of scores (default hide)
changed the game link sorting (now: newest date first)

the updated version was uploaded to BlueCop's repo
(2012-04-03, 00:37)2Bias Wrote: Hi Robla,

thank you for this amazing add on.

Somehow it's not working anymore on my ATV 2.
I was watching a game last week when the add on suddenly crashed during the game.
Now I can see the list of games but when I pick one, it tries to load the stream but nothing happens.
It seems like there's a codec missing? The log file says..failed to read RTMP packet header...could not find codec parameters.

Any clues how to fix this? I have a NBA ILP fullseason

the add on only builds rtmp links .. the playpack is handled by the internal xbmc players using librtmp..
my guess is that there's something wrong with your librtmp
Nice little update robla!
Smile 
(2012-04-04, 01:55)InVAMPED Wrote: Nice little update robla!

thanks > I updated BlueCop's repo sources with v0.0.5 changes.. (simpyl deinstall and reinstall the addon from Blue Cop's repo again)
now I am applying the quality settings to the highlights too,
if quality HD is selected, the highlights are in real 1280x720p
at least one nba service we can watch in real 720p now :-)
Renewed my subscription and having been using this add on for a few days and it is excellent. Good work Robla
I am going to try it on ubuntu
that's the only hope of having gpu acceleration and a good rendering on linux

edit:
So that's nice the archive works fine, and the gpu hardware acceleration is used thru vdpau, so 800kb and 1600kb streams are perfectly smooth, and uses less than 3% cpu.
The result is better than with the with flash, wich is not really a surprise on linux.

I've just got a subscription to the international version of NBA.tv. Is it possible to view that channel using this plugin?
(2012-04-11, 11:50)TOMillr Wrote: I've just got a subscription to the international version of NBA.tv. Is it possible to view that channel using this plugin?

You mean the 24/7 NBA.TV channel live stream?
Sadly this channel seems to be only available via HDS (fragmented mp4).. since there's no ffmpeg support for HDS the plugin (and xbmc) can't display this channel or any source using HDS :-(
Only archived and condensed games via NBA League Pass International subscription are available, besides the free recap/game highlights.

br
Rob
(2012-04-11, 12:54)robla Wrote: You mean the 24/7 NBA.TV channel live stream?
Right, I was referring to the live stream available here: LINK Too bad, would have loved to get rid of the extra step of having to go through the web browser. Undecided
Thank you so much for this add on. I have been waiting for so long.. Smile
works pretty good on Dharma too, but not always it seems. Sometimes it just doesn't load, other times it starts but gives an error halfway through the game.
(2012-04-23, 13:42)threatlockz Wrote: works pretty good on Dharma too, but not always it seems. Sometimes it just doesn't load, other times it starts but gives an error halfway through the game.

If the game video doesn't load or stops it's librtmp/ffmpeg (used for playback) or network. Nothing a plugin can do there :-)
hmm ok. can we upgrade/debug that as well? :-)
i'd love to get this working 100% come playoff time so i don't have to bugger with my laptop + hdmi cables anymore.
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NBA International League Pass - Add-on6