Extra fanarts
Hi guys

I decided to personalize a little more that skin that is my favourite one, from far. That's a way to thank Ronie for his awsome job.
I discovered smart playlists and the possibility of linking a smart playlist to one's favourite so I can have a shortcut in the Home of XBMC directly linked to my Children's Movies for example.

Today's step is to understand the use of extra fanarts and extra thumbs.

I activated the extra fanart in the theme menu for my movies and now, when I pick a movie, XBMC displays a slideshow of the fanart in the extrafanart subfolder of the movie folder, and not the older movie_name-fanart.jpg which is normal if I understood well.

My question is : is it possible not to display the thumbnails of the fanarts in the top left part of the window in the fanart view ?

Here is an example

Another stupid question : what is the function of the "flatten option" (in the left menu) : to avoid the intermediate menu for sorting movies (Genres, years, ...) ?

Thanks for your help !
(2012-04-11, 19:43)rolapinou Wrote: My question is : is it possible not to display the thumbnails of the fanarts in the top left part of the window in the fanart view ?
you can disable extrathumbs in the skin settings:
skin settings > general > movies - use extra thumbs
this will aplly to all views, not just the fanart one.
(2012-04-11, 19:43)rolapinou Wrote: Another stupid question : what is the function of the "flatten option" (in the left menu) : to avoid the intermediate menu for sorting movies (Genres, years, ...) ?

correct :-)
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Thank you for your quick answer.
I wondered i was an option somewhere.
Couldn't find where.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Extra fanarts0