• 77(current)
[RELEASE] ESPN3.com Addon
@BlueCop

I did not replace the default.py file; to be correct, I actually put the required default.py file where it supposes to be. Since you are the author of the addon, I am not sure you notice but for apple devices, the ESPN3 plugin does not generate a default.py file. The file I list in my guide is what I takes from a previous post in this thread. Using that default.py file, I make some changes to the code to make it compatible with Apple.

@batarfihm

You need to look for swid in your userdata.xml. If you bother to read the .xml file at all, it is near the end of the file.
but why are you saying to do this?

it won't run from where you say to put it. It won't be used in anyway.

that's my problem. You are offering advice when you don't understand what you are doing.
Are there any chance at someone would take the time to make a video-tutorial on how to find the swid edit the userdata.xlm ect. ect. And setup the add-on for non us-citizens?

Hope there is, because I have used this add-on a lot, but now I can’t get it to work.

Thanks!
I am having that same script error. I have Windows 7 and just installed XBMC. On the AV Science Forums another person with the same problem might have found a fix but he hasn't posted yet, so I am looking for answers here too.

Thanks and if you need the log file, point me to how to find it please.

Using xbmcLive and the instructions laid out in this forum I was able to get this plug-in working to the point where it will show the list of games available. However ever game I try to watch returns a blacked out error. Which is BS as I have no problem watching any of the games using a web browser.

Any idea why this is happening?
Is it possible to egt ESPN UK to workHuh Been trying to get ESPN UK to work without any success. Thanks in advance guys
(2012-03-26, 12:10)vi6s Wrote: Hello,

I have seen quite a few questions on how to install and make ESPN3 addon work for XBMC on Apple devices. These instructions work for my Ipad 2, my brother's Iphone and my sister's Apple TV. Here we go:

4/
Go to XBMC
Change the ESPN addon settings on the Login tab as follows:
Use Custom User Files = On
Enable Login = On
Put in your login info
Change cable provider to whatever you have.
I do not understand what is it?. "Put in your login info". Can you show me how to do this. Thanks

(2012-04-12, 20:03)vietseal Wrote:

I have seen quite a few questions on how to install and make ESPN3 addon work for XBMC on Apple devices. These instructions work for my Ipad 2, my brother's Iphone and my sister's Apple TV. Here we go:

4/
Go to XBMC
Enable Login = On
Put in your login info
I do not understand what is it?. "Put in your login info". Can you show me how to do this. Thanks

It means you will need to go to ESPM settings, and there is a tab where you would enter your username and password. But before that make Enable Login = On. Also make sure that Use Custom User Files = On. When all done, press ok.
(2012-04-12, 20:52)RuiJay Wrote:
(2012-04-12, 20:03)vietseal Wrote:

4/
Go to XBMC
Enable Login = On
Put in your login info

It means you will need to go to ESPM settings, and there is a tab where you would enter your username and password. But before that make Enable Login = On. Also make sure that Use Custom User Files = On. When all done, press ok.

Thanks for fast answered. That's mean i have to get in ESPN website and make account from thereHuh
No movement on this? This weekend is not that much of an issue, but in a few weeks time (May 10th) I would like it to work for the ALMS Race from Laguna Seca which will be streamed the full length of the race on ESPN3 only. In the past I just used Second Run TV 2.0 or Google Browser. However with XBMC and since it was made, I downloaded it, I would like it to work.

(2012-04-14, 23:36)djfourmoney Wrote: No movement on this? This weekend is not that much of an issue, but in a few weeks time (May 10th) I would like it to work for the ALMS Race from Laguna Seca which will be streamed the full length of the race on ESPN3 only. In the past I just used Second Run TV 2.0 or Google Browser. However with XBMC and since it was made, I downloaded it, I would like it to work.
Who your ISP?

If your ISP is on espn affiliate list you should not have to do anything. It should work but if it doesn't you need to
1.)In the espn plugin setting and check get new userdata then start the plugin and go back to setting and uncheck get new userdata. Now go edit your userdata.xml with your swid and a us provider just like in post 571.

2.) Go to espn3.com

3.) then broadband.espn.go.com/espn3/auth/userData

4). Copy your SWID and PROVIDER

5.) Or post a log

Should work.
solved.
The bug was between the keyboard and the chair.
I'm still getting frequent buffering and then get disconnected from the stream. I just don't think ESPN servers are worth a damn. I have a 20MB connection and I shouldn't have a problem getting a 2MB stream to work properly.
Has anyone had an issue where the shows displaying as "Live" are actually shows that were on previously an hour before? I live in the eastern time zone and it shows the shows as if I was on Central time. My userdata file shows that my IP is from Alabama so I'm unsure if maybe that is the reason why?
(2012-04-17, 19:47)rtk86 Wrote: Has anyone had an issue where the shows displaying as "Live" are actually shows that were on previously an hour before? I live in the eastern time zone and it shows the shows as if I was on Central time. My userdata file shows that my IP is from Alabama so I'm unsure if maybe that is the reason why?
Yep it been doing that for a few months now
  • 77(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] ESPN3.com Addon12