• 202(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3
I think i got the fanart on the home page under music tab to work, OMG i CANT BELIEVE I FINALLY GOT IT TO WORK.

keep posted for a detailed explaining on how i did it
Need Help Sad

Wonder if anyone can help me please, i updated to MQ3 2.0, but now when in music playlist menu (Only Music Playlist menu), there is no fanart, album cover shows except fanart in background, only black screen with wavy white line. When i reinstall older version, fanart in music playlist works again. Do anyone know of this problem?

Your help will be much appreciated. Sad

Aeon MQ4
Mac Mini & HP Microserver N40L

Okay guys i got the fanarts to load in the main menu screen and its beautiful

what i did is that i went into itunes and had it organize my music and then selected those music as my music source and everything just seems to work after that.

i get all fanarts to rotate on the main menu and during the music play back i also get those showing

oh and also dont forget to turn off the fanart for music on the main menu and then load your music and then go back and turn it on it will rescan your items and get those fanarts added
I no longer see music fanart in filemode, Happens since 2.0 release I think With fanart I mean the fanart stored in each mp3 folder as fanart.jpg.

I can get fanart for currently playing artist to show in main menu or as background when browsing my files but not the fanart of the folder I'm in. Is this a bug or has this functionality been removed?
(2012-04-12, 23:53)kees667 Wrote: I no longer see music fanart in filemode, Happens since 2.0 release I think With fanart I mean the fanart stored in each mp3 folder as fanart.jpg.

I can get fanart for currently playing artist to show in main menu or as background when browsing my files but not the fanart of the folder I'm in. Is this a bug or has this functionality been removed?

Hi Kees667

It seems to be a bug with MQ3 2.0, because everyday there is more ppl picking up this problem. This only happens in Music filemode and works fine in Movie filemode Confused

Please see below sites

http://code.google.com/p/mod-skin/issues...rt=&id=180

Hopefully someone can find a fix for us soon Big Grin

Aeon MQ4

(2012-04-12, 23:53)kees667 Wrote: I no longer see music fanart in filemode, Happens since 2.0 release I think With fanart I mean the fanart stored in each mp3 folder as fanart.jpg.

Hi Kees667

Here is the problem and solution: The problem is with MQ3 2.0

Solution:
You need to have an older version(MQ3 1.2 4).

Look under (Windows, Mac) AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.aeonmq.3\720p

Delete the following two files in this directory - 1.) includes.xml
2.) MyMusicSongs.xml

(These two files is the problem that causes the fanart not to work in Music Filemode/Playlist.)

So after deleting these two files, open older version of MQ3 1.2.4 (or older) and copy these two same files in this version(MQ3 1.2.4) to the directory (Windows, Mac) AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.aeonmq.3\720p - (where old ones was deleted)

This will bring back the Fanart in Music Filemode/Playlist as before Big Grin
Aeon MQ4

[ ] you know what you are doing
bye
samurai07

HTPC: ASRock A75M-ITX, A8-3850, 4GB Ram, 60GB SSD, Win7 x64, XBMC Eden
Hi, your skin is great. Thanks a lot!

Now my questions/problems:
- I cannot change view mode in moves nor in tv shows. Even after disabling current mode in settings, current mode changed but still I couldn't change next mode.
- is there (was there) anybody interested in song rating visible during playback? Currently it's barely visible and hardly changeable during playback. This is the only feature from WMC I'd like to see in aeon skin.
Is it somehow possible to use a different information panel style for movie sets? I'd like it to be on 'fanart' for sets, so it shows the thumbnails of every movie in the set, but I'd like it to be on 'extra thumbnails' for individual movies.
Aeon MQ 3 revision 2.0.1 available - 04/14/2012

CHANGELOG 2.0.1

Fixed: Lost Main Menu Fixed List option after update 2.0.0
Fixed: Incorrect cases for bdmv folder structure. (issue 138)
Fixed: German Rating Logos. (issue 178)
Fixed: Fanart not showing in music playing. (issue 180)
------------------------------------------------------

Want to know more about the skin? Liked my work and want contribute?
Visit my website
XBMC Brazilian Community Forum
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
(2012-04-14, 13:35)MarcosQui Wrote: Aeon MQ 3 revision 2.0.1 available - 04/14/2012

CHANGELOG 2.0.1

Fixed: Lost Main Menu Fixed List option after update 2.0.0
Fixed: Incorrect cases for bdmv folder structure. (issue 138)
Fixed: German Rating Logos. (issue 178)
Fixed: Fanart not showing in music playing. (issue 180)

Hi Marcos

Fixed: Fanart not showing in music playlist. (issue 180)

Problem still there, installed and replaced the two files needed but still no fanart under Music Filemode/Playlist

Is there a huge difference between the two files in 1.2.4 & 2.0.1?

Rgds
Manuel
Wink
Aeon MQ4

Manuel, I have many tests in final version xbmc eden, and too in actual xbmc frodo (version 12 alpha 1), running music in files, I have fanart in playlist, using win 7, 32 bits, replace old files is not the better way, to solve this, please verify my steps,
in music, submenu files, I run artist Adele, Album 21, go to fullscreen, press M (menu), option playlist, and i have fanart Adele, in home, fullscreen and playslit too, using file mode.

What your Operational System, what version XBMC you run, here this problem don´t exist.

Wanilton
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Wink 
I love this skin from the beginning.
Each new release brings good points and his faster (on my XBMC). Smile

I don't know where I have to put this on the forum, but the last think I found annoying is that on the video player, with subtitles, if you display infos, you can't show the subtitles Confused

I've made small modifications of some files (in the "720p" directories) to have 80% transparency of info panels, control pannel (play/pause/... on top of the screen) and also volume popup.

The smartest things would be to have an option in the skin to activate or not transparency (like in the movie/series librairies) but so far I don't know how to do it.

The modified files (and the original ones ... if you want to compare them with WinMerge or another tool) for the release 2.0.1 of Aeon MQ 3 are in the 7-zip archive here :
http://uploaded.to/file/fdw3lsii

I've also included 3 screen captures to illustrate the concept Wink

Thanks again for the great great work !!! Nod

AmaCha.
Imo it would look better with a transparent background but normal flags and buttons.
(2012-04-14, 16:07)Wanilton Wrote: Manuel, I have many tests in final version xbmc eden, and too in actual xbmc frodo (version 12 alpha 1), running music in files, I have fanart in playlist, using win 7, 32 bits, replace old files is not the better way, to solve this, please verify my steps,
in music, submenu files, I run artist Adele, Album 21, go to fullscreen, press M (menu), option playlist, and i have fanart Adele, in home, fullscreen and playslit too, using file mode.

What your Operational System, what version XBMC you run, here this problem don´t exist.

Wanilton

Hi Wanilton

Thanks a lot for replying and hard work. Please see below my steps and info.

1.) If i am in Main view i get fanart as below: There is fanart

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/690...at736.png/

2.) If then pressed music submenu to go into music (music add-ons, music playlist etc) - There is no Fanart

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/844...at738.png/

3.) When i go into my music source/directory i see this-below: There is no Fanart

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/802...at739.png/

4.) Also when i press menu to choose fanart, this is done as in movies and shows correct directory etc and enable: There is no Fanart

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/7/s...at739.png/

PS: If older files(1.2.4) gets used, it works 100%

I use Windows 7,final version xbmc eden as well as
Mac Mini, Lion,final version xbmc eden

Both the same problem

Rgds
Manuel
Aeon MQ4

• 202(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 322