• 94(current)
QUARTZ - Gotham
Wtf? I code on osx and use mac mini as htpc. I have 0 issues.

Guys have you disabled mouse in settings?
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Wtf? Not a critique. Just an observation, letting you know in case it's a symptom of something bigger.

You've done amazing work. Just trying to help.
(2012-04-21, 22:58)bluedevil229 Wrote: Wtf? Not a critique. Just an observation, letting you know in case it's a symptom of something bigger.

You've done amazing work. Just trying to help.

Yes, same here, just wanted to mention the bug. This is the only skin I use and think it is an amazing piece of work!
I've tried disabling the mouse option in settings to no avail!

Wtf = what the fuck is going on.

Just me being desperate guys. This glitch annoys me probably more than you can imagine. That's all.

Appreciate feedback even when it brings bad news, just not having a solution is driving me nuts.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

(2012-04-21, 11:39)pecinko Wrote: Did you test it in Confluence?

C or P does not work on shelf or watch list screen, this is how XBMC works.

BTW, forgot to say I do not see skin problem is your log.

PHP Code:
21:39:52 T:5776   ERRORCDVDPlayer::OpenInputStream error opening [\Sayulitaserver\TV Shows\Awake\Season 01\Awake 1x08 Nightswimming.mkv

is XBMC player error. Is that path OK and accessible? Is it the same as the one you get when playing from "library"?

21:39:27 T:2316 DEBUG: CApplication::ExecuteXBMCAction : To PlayMedia(" \\ Sayulitaserver\TV Shows\Parks and Recreation\Season 04\Parks and Recreation - 4x19 - Live Ammo.mkv")
21:39:27 T:2316 DEBUG: CPlayerCoreFactory::GetPlayers( \ Sayulitaserver\TV Shows\Parks and Recreation\Season 04\Parks and Recreation - 4x19 - Live Ammo.mkv)

Notice "\" parts. Is that OK?

Well, this is the path: \\Sayulitaserver\TV Shows\

All my shows are in there, and everything works perfectly in library mode.

You're right, though, same problem in confluence. So I guess I have to submit in a different section. Sigh... you have such good support, I kind of wished it was a skin problem.

Thanks!
(2012-04-22, 05:54)vinistois Wrote: Well, this is the path: \\Sayulitaserver\TV Shows\

So why does 2nd log line say something different? Smile
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Pecinko,

is there a way to display fanart in file mode?

For example, my music videos are organized this way:

<MUSICVIDEOS>
.......................<ARTISTNAME>
.............................................folder.jpg
.............................................fanart.jpg
.............................................musicvideo 1.mkv
.............................................musicvideo 2.mkv

folder.jpg works fine but fanart.jpg gets ignored.

AFAIK fanart in file mode is supported by XBMC but has to be "activated" by each skin. Could you implement this?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT:

I'm sorry. It seems fanart is already supported by Quartz, but only in Media Info 2 view. So any chance you could add the three available fanart views or at least Fanart 2 into file mode?

Could you post a few screens with how it looks with fanart in Confluence?

EDIT: What kind of thumbs are used as folder.jpg - square, poster, wide.. ?
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

(2012-04-22, 13:18)pecinko Wrote: Could you post a few screens with how it looks with fanart in Confluence?

EDIT: What kind of thumbs are used as folder.jpg - square, poster, wide.. ?

Here are the screen shots from Confluence. I'm using poster sized images for folder.jpg
http://imageshack.us/g/835/bildschirmfoto20120422u.png/

As said before, Quartz displays folder.jpg and fanart.jpg in file mode under Media Info 2. But it would be really nice to have full screen fan art for musicvideo and/or concert sections, like in Quartz's Fanart1/Fanart2/Fanart3 views.
Fanart 2 looks weird with generic thumbs. I had a play with fanart 1 and 3 but don't really have a means of testing it properly. I have also reverted buffer bar to old behavior.

Hopefully also managed to fix that bloody blue glow on home screen act properly with all kinds of platforms and mouse devices... I'll post an update shortly.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

** 3.2.6 **

Improved blue glow menu highlight and mouse support on home screen
Added fanart view for episodes, files and music
Reverted buffer bar changes

Please report if I managed to fix blue glow on home screen.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

(2012-04-22, 20:23)pecinko Wrote: ** 3.2.6 **

Improved blue glow menu highlight and mouse support on home screen
Added fanart view for episodes, files and music
Reverted buffer bar changes

Please report if I managed to fix blue glow on home screen.

Thanks for the update! Fanart-views are looking great for file mode!
(2012-04-21, 16:06)pecinko Wrote:
(2012-04-21, 14:47)tikker Wrote: If i want to make custom shelf image for example music...
what size would you suggest?

Max width=1190
Max height=202

It will be centered, so you may go 202x202 if you prefer square one or full 1190x202 if you want a banner ( http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=115993 )

thanx!
(2012-04-20, 20:38)Peter911 Wrote: Hi Pecinko,

thanks, for working on and on...

Let me ask, if its possible to implement Timeline skipping. This would be a very nice feature to jump to any time during Playback. What do you think about?

Care to elaborate a bit? What's timeline skipping? What skin does use that?
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Is it possible to add a few themes/colors?

Other than this, fantastic theme for the more simple users (my wife and kid, lol) out there!
  • 94(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
QUARTZ - Gotham12