• 81(current)
[Web Interface Addon] [Eden] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager
Hi all,

After seeing all the errors reported. I will be conducting extensive validations on XWMM 2.0.6.

I'll let you know.
Thanks
Thumbs Up 
great tool !!!
if it only can have the ability to set more then one file to a movie set at once.....
Does this automatically scrape for TV Shows (I don't have to add an image to each and every episode?).

Is it possible to run this without using XBMC? I'm using a server for all my media, how am I supposed to view XBMC over RDP?
anyone know when this will be updated? keep getting broken on latest version from xbmc, and entering myiphere:8080 just list a blank movies/tvshows list
TV: UE55F8005
XBMC: Mac mini 2012 with windows 8.1
SOUND: Sonos playbar + Sonos Sub + 2x Rear Play: 3
@NorDemoniac: You need XBMC running. This is a web interface that sits on your XBMC box.
I am new to both XBMC and XWMM and am worried I'm doing something stupidly wrong. I have xbmc Eden and XWMM 2.0.6 but every time I try to access the web interface I just get the standard xbmc one with http:/(myip)Sadport)
If I add on the /XWMM/index.html or /XWMM/moviequery.asp I am presented with "file not found"

HELP Confused
(2012-05-01, 00:10)Shaggy2503 Wrote: I am new to both XBMC and XWMM and am worried I'm doing something stupidly wrong. I have xbmc Eden and XWMM 2.0.6 but every time I try to access the web interface I just get the standard xbmc one with http:/(myip)Sadport)
If I add on the /XWMM/index.html or /XWMM/moviequery.asp I am presented with "file not found"

HELP Confused

Did you change it in XBMC? You need to set the default interface in Settings/Network/Services - change the Default Interface to XWMM.
(2012-04-27, 17:16)henrikyo Wrote: Nevermind i get it working, the repo had 2.0.5

However when using 2.0.6 and entering xbmc ip and login in, my movie list and tv shows list is empty, anyone know why?

me too. i think there is new db in xbmc.
(2012-05-01, 00:10)Shaggy2503 Wrote: I am new to both XBMC and XWMM and am worried I'm doing something stupidly wrong. I have xbmc Eden and XWMM 2.0.6 but every time I try to access the web interface I just get the standard xbmc one with http:/(myip)Sadport)

HELP Confused

+1 to this problem as well
(2012-04-16, 19:40)Aenima99x Wrote:
(2012-04-15, 15:33)PhantomGhost Wrote: When I try to go to it from Firefox on a PC, the interface loads fine, movie list loads, but all data for the movies is blank...not even the title fills in, even though the title shows fine in the movie list. A few random movies have genres filled in, but thats it, nothing else.

Same problem here running it on Eden and trying to access it through Firefox on Ubuntu. Everything loads fine in Chromium.

(2012-04-27, 22:13)mebj53 Wrote: Hi All
I am new here and new with xbmc eden and xwmm 2.0.6 as well.
I am having some problems I can't figure out any help would be greatly appreciated.

I used xwmm to setup my database and everything was fine yesterday and now when I enter xwmm all that shows is the title list and no other fields are filled in. I checked my xbmc and all fanart and descriptions are as they should be .
I have already cleared the cache and tried other web browsers.
I need help!!
Thanks to all who reply
Sincerly mebj53

I am having the same issue running Eden on Ubuntu and using XWMM 2.0.6. Everything worked well prior to upgrading to Eden. It acts like there is an issue with the new database structure in Eden. I can see all of my movies and TV shows listed but none of the other data loads. I tried using Firefox 12.0. I am installing Chromium right now and will update if it works there.

Update: I can confirm that everything does seem to work fine using chromium. It may be a problem with the latest Firefox update??

Update 2: It is still not fully functional in chromium. I cannot get it to save changed to the title of a movie. also adding a movie set sort title took a couple tries in some cases.
Aha...firefox update did me in too...
So, what browser still works correctly?

I tried chrome, it loads details (firefox doesn't anymore) and you can edit title, but that's pretty much it.
OK. This seems promising. I don't get ANY info for my movies though. When I look at my list, all the movies are there, but there is no data for any of them. There is info for all these in XBMC. What might I be doing wrong?

EDIT - It may also be good to know that it is the same with my TV episodes as well. For every show, all I can see is the show names. No seasons or episodes, let alone info.
OK. Never Mind. I tried it in IE instead of Firefox and it seems to work now. Still, I would like to get it running in Firefox, because I don't like IE.
I was able to get most of the trailers running nicely. There seems to be some sort of glitch with some of them though.
I've noticed that many of my movies' trailers play from youtube, through the youtube video add-on. In the title field in XWMM there will be text like this : plugin://plugin.video.youtube/?action=play_video&videoid=aIS9U6zYvUo
I have found trailers on youtube for the movies I can't currently watch trailers in XBMC, but I am unable to add them using XWMM. The problem I am having is that no matter what I put in the title field just reverts back to what it was and never changes.
Is this a known glitch or am I doing something wrong?
when you modify the title, do you hit "save" afterward? Whatever alterations you do in XWMM won't be saved until you press save.

Then, it seems they aren't uploaded live, so you need to reopen the library to actually see the changes.
  • 81(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Web Interface Addon] [Eden] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager8