• 72(current)
[RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0
(2012-05-04, 18:44)bobrap Wrote:
(2012-05-04, 18:36)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-05-04, 18:32)bobrap Wrote: The reason I asked is because other skins are showing bluray icon. Getting info from nfo file maybe?

only way to distinguish isos is to check the filename.
don´t know if the cover is chosen based on filename. try adding "bluray" or "blu-ray" to the iso file name.
if that doesn´t work, then i´m sorry. i won´t add it. (i hate those covers, they look horrible)

Phil, sorry to be a pain. I'm not talking about covers, I'm talking about source flags. Does that make any difference? Thanks for your patience Smile

Missed last post. I'll try changing the name.

Renamed the ISOs and all is good.Nod thanks and sorry to be a bother.

YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
(2012-05-04, 19:14)bobrap Wrote:
(2012-05-04, 18:44)bobrap Wrote:
(2012-05-04, 18:36)phil65 Wrote: only way to distinguish isos is to check the filename.
don´t know if the cover is chosen based on filename. try adding "bluray" or "blu-ray" to the iso file name.
if that doesn´t work, then i´m sorry. i won´t add it. (i hate those covers, they look horrible)

Phil, sorry to be a pain. I'm not talking about covers, I'm talking about source flags. Does that make any difference? Thanks for your patience Smile

Missed last post. I'll try changing the name.

Renamed the ISOs and all is good.Nod thanks and sorry to be a bother.

perhaps a bit late... but it would be sufficient to move all the isos into one directory named bluray. you don´t need to rename every single iso then.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
(2012-05-04, 19:09)phil65 Wrote: you have to rename the folder to skin.aeon.nox, remove the old skin folder from you /addons/ dir if existing and move the new downloaded repo there instead.

addons folder placing for windows:

1. Windows Xp: Documents and Settings\[user]\Application Data\XBMC\
2. Vista/Windows 7: Users\[user]\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\

Just like I did when downloading the beta in the .zip on the first page. Got it.
My stupid question : where is the folder that I have to rename ^^
(2012-05-04, 19:13)Shinu Wrote:
(2012-05-04, 18:52)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-05-04, 18:50)Shinu Wrote: hey noid. possible for u to add a third style option for the latest added widget to display the old fanart instead of the posters?

PS: i'm also having as issue where the "loading screen" keeps popping up when choosing a style.

why? fanart is displayed in the background already.

never experienced a loading screen there.. screenshot?

by fanart art, i meant the way it was before. here's a screenshot of the loading screen....

it pops up then this dialog appears...

weird to say the least. lol

...and i asked why because i think almost all users will have the fanart as background. looks silly when shown twice.

does that happen for all widgets you´re choosing? cannot replicate that.
anyone else having this?
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
(2012-05-04, 18:52)phil65 Wrote: ...and i asked why because i think almost all users will have the fanart as background. looks silly when shown twice.

anyone else having this?

well it's been like that for ages. first i'm hearing that it's considered repetitive. i for one like it. really wish u'd make the new look as a 3rd option.

as for the widgets, yes, it happens when choosing any widget style. if u remain on the "choose style" option for around 8-10 seconds, the loading pops up and remains for around a minute before the "person results" screen appears.
(2012-05-04, 19:29)Shinu Wrote:
(2012-05-04, 18:52)phil65 Wrote: ...and i asked why because i think almost all users will have the fanart as background. looks silly when shown twice.

anyone else having this?

well it's been like that for ages. first i'm hearing that it's considered repetitive. i for one like it. really wish u'd make the new look as a 3rd option.

a lot of things concerning aeon weren´t questioned for a too long time.
just because it was always like that is not an argument that counts for me.
concering your other problem: doesn´t happen here on either my windows dev pc and my linux htpc.
newest actor script version installed?
(2012-05-04, 19:15)phil65 Wrote: perhaps a bit late... but it would be sufficient to move all the isos into one directory named bluray. you don´t need to rename every single iso then.
That's only when playing video, the library checks on filename or this case file extension (just changed that).
(2012-05-04, 19:47)Big_Noid Wrote:
(2012-05-04, 19:15)phil65 Wrote: perhaps a bit late... but it would be sufficient to move all the isos into one directory named bluray. you don´t need to rename every single iso then.
That's only when playing video, the library checks on filename or this case file extension (just changed that).

oops. correct.
Hi Phil!

"Old" poster layout widget ,with zoom-slide animation, without background, come back in v.3?

(2012-05-04, 20:01)frodo19 Wrote: Hi Phil!

"Old" poster layout widget ,with zoom-slide animation, without background, come back in v.3?

no.
Well, I was wrong in my settings.
Understanding the role of the "Clone" function makes things easier.
Thanks.
is there a refresh buton in widget 2v for movies?
(2012-05-04, 21:20)coolio99 Wrote: is there a refresh buton in widget 2v for movies?

would be nice if you would be able to answer, too, not only asking...

(2012-05-04, 17:43)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-05-04, 17:33)coolio99 Wrote: 1.the latest git updated 1hrs ago
2 when i go in to movie info and select cinema it frezes.and i must restart everytime..tried 20 time with difrent cinema setings etc..tried also cinema from movie submenu and press p for play without to go into movie info..same result
3 dont freze with the skin T.transperacy

1) debug log?
2) does it work when starting cinema.experience from submenu?

just checked, we´re launching the script in exaclty the same way as transparency, so it´s probably not a skin issue.

(2012-05-04, 20:02)phil65 Wrote: no.

Short and hard answer... understand.

Sad This is, what I liked it best in the skin... Sad Sad

• 72(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.07