Extra fanart
Is it possible to get the small fanarts (eg. infowall view for movies) change like the big one in the back? Maybe use extrathumbs?

Is it possible to get it start with a random fanart, instead of the same each time? And how can i get it to go a little faster? Smile
+1 for this.

In aeon mq3 the fanart is random, so for example the drop down box displays different fan art then the background fan art.

In this skin the fanart is always the same, and even in the drop down info box its also the same.

I thought thats what the extra fan art option did? At least in mq3 it did.
For infowall, yeah that might be possible.

The extrafanart rotates every ten seconds. You can change this in the skin if you are not afraid of editing xmls.

FOr speeding up extrafanart add the following tag to the code shown below:

tag:
Code:
<timeperimage>10000</timeperimage>

Like this in MyVideoNav.xml:
Code:
<control type="multiimage">
          <fadetime>FanartCrossfadeTime</fadetime>
          <animation effect="zoom" start="110" end="130" center="auto" time="15000" tween="linear" pulse="true" condition="Skin.HasSetting(animatedbg)">Conditional</animation>
          <animation effect="slide" start="-10,-10" end="10,10" time="7500" tween="linear" pulse="true" condition="Skin.HasSetting(animatedbg)">Conditional</animation>
          <imagepath background="true">$VAR[VideoExtraFanartVar]</imagepath>
          <visible>!Window.isVisible(movieinformation) + !IsEmpty(Listitem.Property(Fanart_Image))</visible>
        </control>

In next update extrafanart will be random again while browsing.
I am not to savvy at editing xml so i might just wait for the next release.

Is there an option i dont have enabled because i dont get extra fanart rotation at all even after 10 seconds?

if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.
Ghostdivision Wrote:I am not to savvy at editing xml so i might just wait for the next release.

Is there an option i dont have enabled because i dont get extra fanart rotation at all even after 10 seconds?

if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.

Are you sure you've enabled the Extrafanart option on every content? I mean, in TV shows you have to enable it when viewing all your shows, enable it when viewing the seasons of a certain show, and enable it even on episode view (if it is supported). Also at least one viewtype (BigFan) does not support Extrafanart.
Yes, im using dvd case view, and extra fan art is enabled...

Mq3 works without issue, im a bit confused why its not working.
Just curious if anyone can help me here, i still dont get fan art after changing after 10 seconds do i need to enable something?
(2012-02-08, 09:56)Big_Noid Wrote: For infowall, yeah that might be possible.

The extrafanart rotates every ten seconds. You can change this in the skin if you are not afraid of editing xmls.

tag:
Code:

Code:
          <animation effect="zoom" start="110" end="130" center="auto" time="15000" tween="linear" pulse="true" condition="Skin.HasSetting(animatedbg)">Conditional</animation>
          <animation effect="slide" start="-10,-10" end="10,10" time="7500" tween="linear" pulse="true" condition="Skin.HasSetting(animatedbg)">Conditional</animation>
          <visible>!Window.isVisible(movieinformation) + !IsEmpty(Listitem.Property(Fanart_Image))</visible>
        </control>

is this code located elsewhere in mq3? i would like to change the timeperimage, but can't find it in the MyVideoNav.xml for mq3

also do the backdrops have to be in a separate folder, or can they be cycled from the main movie folder.
(2012-05-03, 20:53)leram84 Wrote:
(2012-02-08, 09:56)Big_Noid Wrote: For infowall, yeah that might be possible.

tag:
Code:

Code:
        </control>

is this code located elsewhere in mq3? i would like to change the timeperimage, but can't find it in the MyVideoNav.xml for mq3

also do the backdrops have to be in a separate folder, or can they be cycled from the main movie folder.

you´re really thinkin you´re getting support for mq3 here?
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
you're really responding to my question by asking if i want a response to my question?
(2012-05-04, 23:56)leram84 Wrote: you're really responding to my question by asking if i want a response to my question?

i didn´t ask if you want an answer... i asked if you would think that you´re gettin support for Mq3 Skin in Aeon Nox Forum when Mq3 has a seperate one.
if yes, you´re a very optimistic guy.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Your question should be posted in aeon mq3 thread, instead of hijacking an old thread here.
How do I get big fan working in other add-ons?
(2014-01-14, 09:59)Chico0106 Wrote: How do I get big fan working in other add-ons?
Cross posting -
Please don't post in multiple threads - use one thread only or start your own original thread
Check out my Fanart.tv stuff!
...........I also accept disc requests if image not on fanart.tv database !!!!
(2014-01-14, 11:29)leepenny Wrote:
(2014-01-14, 09:59)Chico0106 Wrote: How do I get big fan working in other add-ons?
Cross posting -
Please don't post in multiple threads - use one thread only or start your own original thread

Wow really this is a place to find info right are you on the same site as me, first off I didn't mean to post 4 times hello 2nd I just checked and still 0 out of 4 people even awnsard the question I'll ask it 100 more times to piss people off like you lol smh

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Extra fanart0