• 76(current)
[RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0
(2012-05-05, 07:23)phil65 Wrote: fixedlist option is already integrated since 2 weeks perhaps..
addon section will stay. would mean too much changes i think, we want to get this thing ready.
will look at plot length.

Fixedlist: Oh. i must of missed that option I'll dig for that thanks.
Addon section: I completly understand on that one. Just a suggestion for a feature for a possible future skin then maybe.
Pilot length: Thanks

Thanks for the quick reply.
(2012-05-05, 15:06)Drazzilb Wrote:
(2012-05-05, 07:23)phil65 Wrote: fixedlist option is already integrated since 2 weeks perhaps..
addon section will stay. would mean too much changes i think, we want to get this thing ready.
will look at plot length.

Fixedlist: Oh. i must of missed that option I'll dig for that thanks.
Addon section: I completly understand on that one. Just a suggestion for a feature for a possible future skin then maybe.
Pilot length: Thanks

Thanks for the quick reply.

plot length should be fixed now, too.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
(2012-05-05, 12:33)rolapinou Wrote: I just installed the skin on my MacBookPro (running SnowLeopard) from the Passion Repo and then replaced the files from the ones I got on GIT yesterday before leaving home.
Why would you do that ? Passion repo is updated every night. (mirroring Git master).

And what Phil65 and BN are not supporting is the passion repo, not the skin installed with it (which is the exact same one as on git).
Admin @ Passion-XBMC
(official french community)
(2012-05-05, 14:53)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-05-05, 13:08)Macgyv Wrote: With the shift or the poster views you have some "glowing" set at each corner and around the posters. With the default color it is nice but when I chose a different color it looks a bit ugly. I used the shift view to see all seasons of a TVshow, on that view I don't need an other color however I like to be able to choose a different color for the episode view (to see every episodes in one season). We can't choose a different color only for the episode view.

So, would it be possible to:
* set different color for the shift and the episode view in TVshows
* or eliminate the glowing on the shift view (as an option ?)
* tell me what I can change to do not have these glowing things

Thanks a lot

don´t know which glowing you mean really...
turn glow mode off, then all those glowing borders are gone.
there won´t be seperate colors for seperate viewtypes.

Here two screenshots:

On the first one you can see some "orange glow" on the corners and below the poster. The second one just shows the setting I use for the color. as you can see no glow and only labels.
Any idea to get rid of it ? (even only for me if it works as intended).

(2012-05-05, 16:38)Macgyv Wrote:
(2012-05-05, 14:53)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-05-05, 13:08)Macgyv Wrote: With the shift or the poster views you have some "glowing" set at each corner and around the posters. With the default color it is nice but when I chose a different color it looks a bit ugly. I used the shift view to see all seasons of a TVshow, on that view I don't need an other color however I like to be able to choose a different color for the episode view (to see every episodes in one season). We can't choose a different color only for the episode view.

So, would it be possible to:
* set different color for the shift and the episode view in TVshows
* or eliminate the glowing on the shift view (as an option ?)
* tell me what I can change to do not have these glowing things

Thanks a lot

don´t know which glowing you mean really...
turn glow mode off, then all those glowing borders are gone.
there won´t be seperate colors for seperate viewtypes.

Here two screenshots:

On the first one you can see some "orange glow" on the corners and below the poster. The second one just shows the setting I use for the color. as you can see no glow and only labels.
Any idea to get rid of it ? (even only for me if it works as intended).

changed it. should be the way you want it now with glow mode set to off.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Thanks a lot
Hey guys, hope the weekend is going well.

Three things

1) In Bannerplex when viewing TV Shows using the Artwork Layout. The show logo is showing up twice. Once in the upper left corner of the info panel. The other right below it. Seems a bit redundant.
Edit: Just did a Git pull. Now it's showing 3 times. Upper Left corner of the Info Panel. Upper left box of the artwork panel. And now at the bottom middle on the floor. I think it'd work if the Upper left one sitting in the info-panel was removed. So it shows up like the Artwork Layout in the Showcase view.

2) I searched around the thread to see if I am missing something, came up short, so here I ask.
Has something changed in the way Extrafanart is handled?
This was working a while ago where it cycled through the images in the Extrafanart folder, but now when I switch the viewtype settings to use Extra-fanart I get the pop up message saying XBMC doesn't natively support this (which is true). All that shows for the background is the one fanart for the show/movie that's setup as \Show\fanart.jpg. Each of the shows I have has a "extrafanart" directory with the image files in there downloaded through Artwork Downloader.

So, just not sure if there was a change in the way this was handled or if there's a setting I'm missing somewhere.

3) The new Now Playing panel is very cool and I like it a lot. One thing about it is the Next Track list on the right side of the panel. Is there room there to increase the font size a little? It's really really hard to read from a distance and I have good eyesight Smile

Anyways, that's all I got for now. Skin is coming along splendidly.

Thanks

Just did a pull and saw that you removed the logo. Maybe a bit more work is happening with the views right now. But, just wanted to show you what I see at the moment with Bannerplex and Showcase for TV Shows using Artwork Layout.

The artwork box is now empty while the logo is showing up on the corner of the Infopanel. Showcase was showing this properly. The logo was in the box and the upper corner was clean.

Showcase view: Logo is now gone in the upper left artwork box. Also, the Logo and Show Title on the floor are both showing. With the logo overlaying on top of the text.

Re-reading the GiT notes on the last commit. Character.png, is this from the actors addon? New image file for me, I'll go have a look around and see where this comes from.

On another note, Extrafanart is working again, damn those typos! Big Grin

Thanks again
(2012-05-06, 00:13)Rygrath Wrote: Re-reading the GiT notes on the last commit. Character.png, is this from the actors addon? New image file for me, I'll go have a look around and see where this comes from.

I know where it comes from Cool

Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Hah, yeah I just looked it up. Part of Artwork Downloader if the show has a Character.png file it will show up. Pretty neat idea, tho must be somewhat new as out of the 111 shows I have, only 10 have had a character.png file downloaded for it.

So the other 101 shows have the default image in that box. I figure it's just one layout type for 2 views, but since you guys are in the tidying up phase thought it'd be a good idea to point it out.

Having the show logo in that box only seemed to work fine. If the logo is now going to show up on the Floor area, maybe rotating extrafanart in that box? Or a If character.png exist use that, if not use logo, or something along those lines?

I know eventually the community will fill up the shows with character.png files, it just seems a bit early and not many shows have one yet so over 90% of the shows will just have a blank box in that corner.

Just tossing out thoughts on it Smile
already changed it to show logo and hide the logo on top if that layout is chosen.
Yeah, just did another pull. You guys are quick! Fixed that before I finished typing up my post haha

Now both Showcase and Bannerplex are displaying everything as it should be! The option for the logo on the floor is a nice touch too.

Awesome job as always
we´ll rethink the logo thing. no need to complain now Wink
Oh definitely not a complaint, just a observation and tossing out ideas/thoughts on it. I see it's changed back, so at this point I'll assume it's known and you're thinking about what to do with it. I'll leave it alone as you think on it Wink

Mainly I'm running out of issues to find, so it's now mostly the nitpicky stuff. Them pesky details.

Oh, what's your thoughts on the Now Playing panel with the next track information?

Here's a shot to show what I mean.

There seems to be quite a bit of space from the album information on the left and the Next Track information on the right. And some space on the bottom. Possible to increase the font size a bit there? Just to make it a little easier to read from the couch without having to squint is my feedback on it.

It does look great Big Grin

Hopefully there will be some more people making them and adding them to http://fanart.tv or at least make request for specific shows and some one else will make them.
I haven't got that many shows and 1/4 of them already have them
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
  • 76(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.07