• 6(current)
Yet Another Confluence Mod
Any chance of an e.t.a on the update Wink ?
(2012-05-06, 21:59)Mrmills Wrote: Any chance of an e.t.a on the update Wink ?

Probably next weekend as working this weekend Confused

Have now added backgrounds - just a few kinks to iron out. The view lowlist is sort of in - looks terrible ATM . Need quiet a bit of work to system settings and also other bits and pieces need to be sorted.

Noli illegitimi carborundum

Sound great! Looking forward to it, thanks Smile
Sounds great will be looking forward to it.

(2012-05-06, 22:09)Mudislander Wrote:
(2012-05-06, 21:59)Mrmills Wrote: Any chance of an e.t.a on the update Wink ?

Probably next weekend as working this weekend Confused

Have now added backgrounds - just a few kinks to iron out. The view lowlist is sort of in - looks terrible ATM . Need quiet a bit of work to system settings and also other bits and pieces need to be sorted.

In a world without walls and fences who needs windows and gates, open source, opens minds, so open yours today.

I tried this mod out today and it seems perfect for someone who doesn't have the time to physically edit the .XML. I have tried adding plug-in "RTMPGUI+" to the home screen using your modifications and it doesn't show up. I have actually made my own edits to this plugin so I don't know if that has anything to do with it. I will try tomorrow to install the original and then see where I went wrong in the editing. I have tried other plugins ex. YouTube and that worked fine. If anyone can point me to which .XML I can view to see why it isn't showing that would be great. Thanks in advance.
(2012-05-10, 06:34)TMonte87 Wrote: I tried this mod out today and it seems perfect for someone who doesn't have the time to physically edit the .XML. I have tried adding plug-in "RTMPGUI+" to the home screen using your modifications and it doesn't show up. I have actually made my own edits to this plugin so I don't know if that has anything to do with it. I will try tomorrow to install the original and then see where I went wrong in the editing. I have tried other plugins ex. YouTube and that worked fine. If anyone can point me to which .XML I can view to see why it isn't showing that would be great. Thanks in advance.

Give me a chance to check this plugin out, could be a number of things.

Edit You're right - it doesn't like that plugin. will probably have to do a small rewrite and update the code.

Anyway to get it working in your copy, firstly add it in the normal way. It'll not show up - as you know. Then exit XBMC and edit your guisettings.xml.

Depending on where you've added it on your menu the string you need will have a different name, for example the first item is called "HomeItemOne ...." the second item "HomeItemTwo...." etc etc.

So if you've added it as your first menu item on your home screen - look for

Code:
<setting type="string" name="skin.confluence.lite.mod.HomeItemOneLabel">rtmpGUI+</setting>
<setting type="string" name="skin.confluence.lite.mod.HomeItemOneWidget">AddOn</setting>
<setting type="string" name="skin.confluence.lite.mod.HomeItemOneAction"></setting>

"Label" is the name you've given it, "Widget" is just a setting for other parts of the skin. "Action" is the line you'll have to change. I'd suggest

Code:
<setting type="string" name="skin.confluence.lite.mod.HomeItemOneAction">RunAddon(plugin.rtmpGUIplus)</setting>

Which gets it running on my system.

Hey Mudislander,

I installed yesterday's nightly and the posters and screenshots of recent videos disappeared from the home screen. The frames and titles are still there but are empty.

Is this a script or a skin problem? I'm using v1.0.4 of your mod and the latest randomandlastitems.
Panasonic 42G10 ♦ Onkyo TX SR507 ♦ Teufel Concept R2 ♦ TV Box (COOLEME MB1/Libreelec)
What OS are you on ? - I had this problem on Openelec but not Win7, it was only a test machine - so I re-did the library and everything came back. I've no proof but have a feeling it's something todo with xbmc caching.

I asked if anyone was having this problem under the watchlist thread, but ronie has had no other reports of any problems - so that leaves this mod ?

I'm going over the code for this right now, and will try and change slightly to see if it makes any difference.

Sorry, I forgot to mention. I use Win7.

Posters & screenshots appear normally with the built-in Confluence so I tend to believe that it's a script problem.
Panasonic 42G10 ♦ Onkyo TX SR507 ♦ Teufel Concept R2 ♦ TV Box (COOLEME MB1/Libreelec)
(2012-05-11, 12:06)minimoe Wrote: Sorry, I forgot to mention. I use Win7.

Posters & screenshots appear normally with the built-in Confluence so I tend to believe that it's a script problem.

Think I found it, mixup in Thumbs & Icons Rolleyes

Chasing down a couple more small issues and hope to release update tonight

Great, thanks Smile
The repo just upgraded me to the latest version and loving the new changes I would like to make a request though if you could change the watched icons to something that stands out a bit more those white ticks are almost invisible for me on banner view in TV shows maybe something like a thicker tick with a different colour like orange like on the metropolis skin or perhaps the blue circle with a thick white tick in the middle like on the fusion migma skin or something else as long as it stands out more

You could even try something where when a whole series is marked it displays a WATCHED sign across the banner or poster anything really apart from the thin white default ticks

It also appears when pausing a playing video the clock in the top right corner is not there. This means you have to stop a video just to see the time can this be added back please
Argh! I notice my Skin's been updated and I've lost access to all my AddOns (I think that's the correct term - the Iplayer, 4od etc in the attached) - is there anyway to get them back? Alternative how can I create a Playlist with all the Video and Audio ones in it (or a list of my choosing) - 10 items isn't enough to put all my addins on the menu bar and the screen is now full of wasted space Sad But at least I can customise my backgrounds now Smile

Updates out - Sorry had a couple of problems (Been a bad day) so v1.0.5 then v1.0.6 and finally v1.0.7

Quite a few changes including changed home screen and lowlist view type. Imported OSD screens from Convergence, redid code to add items to menu and code to display thumbs on home screen.

A few small things added to left menu of some view types - just playing around and testing, some I like eg extrafanart on the Media Info view and TVLogo on Media Info view, some not so good eg TVLogos on wide icon view and clearart on thumbnail TVShow view.

Genres have been thrown onto Poster view (quick fix to keep wife happy) you can turn them off with left menu. Actually am looking for an idea of a view using them, leaning towords a right list type view ATM.

Couple of other things, I'm sure you'll find them Smile

(2012-05-11, 20:39)protocol77 Wrote: The repo just upgraded me to the latest version and loving the new changes I would like to make a request though if you could change the watched icons to something that stands out a bit more those white ticks are almost invisible for me on banner view in TV shows maybe something like a thicker tick with a different colour like orange like on the metropolis skin or perhaps the blue circle with a thick white tick in the middle like on the fusion migma skin or something else as long as it stands out more

You could even try something where when a whole series is marked it displays a WATCHED sign across the banner or poster anything really apart from the thin white default ticks

It also appears when pausing a playing video the clock in the top right corner is not there. This means you have to stop a video just to see the time can this be added back please

Agree with the watched tick, will look at your suggestions, might add watched banners. Will do something about the clock Smile

• 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Yet Another Confluence Mod4