• 3(current)
Welo release...
(2012-05-10, 17:26)liquidskin76 Wrote:
(2012-05-10, 16:44)dagatech Wrote: wall view has changed to horizontal scroll rather than vertical. It's taking some getting used to...any chance of vertical being an option at some point? Or is it in there already and I'm just overlooking it?

The wall view and banner view moving up/down didn't seem to fit the skin design. Views slide across the center shelf.

Having them appear up or disappear down through the shelf just didn't seem to make sense!

Cheers Wink
Hadn't thought about it that way...you're right, it does fit the design better, it just isn't as instinctive a view for me. I might decide to switch to poster view for a while, see how that goes. In poster view, any way to turn off wrap-around?

(2012-05-10, 21:15)dagatech Wrote: In poster view, any way to turn off wrap-around?

I'm sorting a fixedlist poster view (better for movie sets and tv show seasons) so it's on it's way! Wink
liquidskin76 : Nice done with this skin, really like it Smile

In the tv shows view there is alot of empty space , is it posibly to add the amount of episode and unseen episode?
and perhaps the info about the tv show to the right of the poster?
downloading it now..
In a world without walls and fences who needs windows and gates, open source, opens minds, so open yours today.

Hi,

First of all, let me start of by saying What a wonderful skin this is!
I think this may replace refocus for me (due to the lack of bug fixing and development).

I've played around with this today and it's incredible, so beautiful and Intuative. I did find a small bug with the music library display (screenshot to follow) but other than that it's truly stunning.

A few questions for you Smile

Do you have any plans to add apps to the home screen much like music, movies and tv series screens do?

Will there be an option to reduce the text size of the "watch your movies" etc from the home screen as on my screen it seems massive in comparison to everything else. I'd even considering removing it all together i can do this with an easy edit?

In movies/tv list view etc, the highlight bar bounces and seems to give a strange animation when your scrolling your movies, it's not bad at first, but once you get to the bottom of the list it kind of jumps back up to the previous movie, then back down to the one your on, which can feel awkward, also and on my underpowered machines this sometimes causes a stammer/stutter. Refocus has 2 options for scrolling list view, would you ever consider 2 ways to scroll in list mode?

The animation on poster view is not very smooth for me, refocus gallery view was one of the only views that seems to transition smooth as silk on my low powered revo. Is a gallery style view potentially in the works or can poster views transitions be smoothened out even more with some wizardry Smile

Is there a way to disable auto scrolling of "writer" and Genre" etc?

When viewing movie information and selecting "cast" usually we can see an image of the actor in question, will this be implanted in to the skin at some point?

I hope you don't think I'm criticising etc, I'm mot definetly not Smile this is a wonderful skin, beautiful in fact and I sincerely believe it will become my main skin of choice Smile

Thanks again,

I'll post a screen shot of the music library bug (names over lapping) ASAP

Edit:
While I'm at it, would there be a possibility for a "lite" OSD that contains just the grey bar at the bottom with no screen shot / info

I don't want much do i Big Grin
I'll post the screenshot in the bug thread, just noticed that Blush

(2012-05-10, 23:01)liquidskin76 Wrote:
(2012-05-10, 21:15)dagatech Wrote: In poster view, any way to turn off wrap-around?

I'm sorting a fixedlist poster view (better for movie sets and tv show seasons) so it's on it's way! Wink

awesome!
Just pushed an update. That should clear up all reported bugs to date, plus add/change some stuff.

Here's the change log...

Bug - Fix overlapping text on Home screen lower sub title label.
Bug - Fix title length on list viewtypes.
Bug - Fix incorrect visibilty conditions for 'HD' flag on TV episode list.
Bug - Fix incorrect Track list height on DialogAlbumInfo.xml, and added onleft/onright code to allow selection of Track list.
Bug - Fix overlaping text on DialogYesNo.xml.
Bug - Added missing onup/ondown code for DialogButtonMenu.xml (press 's').
Bug - Added missing 'allowoverlay' code to MusicOSD.xml.
Bug - Fix for textures that are not displaying correctly after conversion with TexturePacker.
Bug - Fix location of buttons on DialogVideoInfo.xml.
Bug - Fix Movie wall / TV Show banner reflection appearing in wrong location.
Bug - Fix Video details section not appearing under certain conditions.

Change - Add support for Movie sets.
Change - Modify 'Movie', 'TV Show', and 'Episode' Details sections for correct behaviour with Movie sets.
Change - Add viewtypes 'Poster (Fixed), Landscape (fixed), and 'Cover (fixed).
Change - Modify scroll time on Movie wall and TV Show banner views.
Change - Remove ripped poster edges on alternate Recent/Random style.
Change - Add option on shutdown menus to Exit XBMC, and modified Home screen shutdown label.
Change - Remove 'Enable/Disable Plot Ouline' skin option until support is established.
Change - Texture tweaks.
Change - Redesign video 'Watched' icon and add video 'New' icon... (many thanks to Big_Noid and phil65 for the loan of the base textures! cheers!)

Cheers! Wink
(2012-05-17, 00:44)liquidskin76 Wrote: Just pushed an update. That should clear up all reported bugs to date, plus add/change some stuff.

Here's the change log...

Whatever, the double edge and scroll-bars are fixed. Yeah, baby! Big Grin

Joking aside this is a sweet update, just one question. Why aren't the posters in "poster" view s big as those in "large list" view? Is the empty space at top reserved for something like RSS or library stats?
Just updated to 1.0.1 great job.
(2012-05-17, 00:44)liquidskin76 Wrote: Change - Add support for Movie sets.

Am I correct in thinking this means support for the Movie Sets add-on? If so, need I do anything more than install the add-on itself in order to get it working?
First of all, great job! I really like this skin. It works quite good with my ATV and still looks fabulous.

I have a small suggestion by now for the home screen.
Would it be possible to make the Random/Recent Movies/Tv-Shows etc auto scroll? Would be great to configure that in the settings as well. Like setting the interval how many seconds to wait for next scroll.
The cake is a lie!
(2012-05-17, 11:45)Chokladkakan Wrote:
(2012-05-17, 00:44)liquidskin76 Wrote: Change - Add support for Movie sets.

Am I correct in thinking this means support for the Movie Sets add-on? If so, need I do anything more than install the add-on itself in order to get it working?

i havent tested with the movieset add-on. only with the integrated movie set feature in eden.

give it a go and let me know!

cheers
(2012-05-17, 02:39)Japaja Wrote: just one question. Why aren't the posters in "poster" view s big as those in "large list" view? Is the empty space at top reserved for something like RSS or library stats?

Hey Japaja,

I did do a large poster view at one point, however dropped it and stuck with Welo's original sizing. I'll add it to the to-do list and see what it looks like.

Cheers
There were a few nightly xbmc build bugs that were showing in Welo (menu arrows not appearing correctly, and random item script error/crash). jmarshall sorted both a day or so ago, so whilst still not officially supported on nightlies, all should be fine for the time being on the most recent nightly!

Cheers
This is absolutely my new favorite skin. Thank you very much for such a great release!
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Welo release...4