Welo Bugs
To aid me in keeping track of Welo bugs, please post any that you find in this thread, along with a screenshot if possible.

Please note that for the time being, Welo skin is only supported on Eden 11.0. No support is available for nightly builds.

Cheers!
Bug #1 :
In skin's settings -> Home.

"Enable Plot Outline" should read "Disable Plot Outline".

As it is now, when you enable the plot outline, it disappear in TV shows/movies views.

Bug #2 :
In "Shotdown" menu (when you press "s"), you can't go from the upper option (i.e. Settings) to the last one (i.e. Hibernate) and vice versa when you are at the bottom option, you can't go the the 1st option.

Maybe it's the intended behaviour though.
Hey, great to see the skin finished Big Grin

Small bug I've noticed with the album info screen showing the track listing, as you can see it's outside the box, whilst the album info is inside and scrolls correctly.

Thanks
Only 3 so far... that not bad! Big Grin

I'll look into these asap.

Cheers guys. Wink
First of all, thanks for your great work!

I noticed two things:

In the screenshot below you can see the PlayEject dialog. Two lines are overlaying.

The other one is more a feature request than a bug. It would be nice to have the option the exit XBMC in the shutdown menu.

Cheers

Long titles overlap

Unneeded info visible for Sets

No stars for albums

Hey Hitcher,

Christ, that's one long title! As it suggests, i'll cut the balls of the thing, and shorten the title length in that list! Laugh

Cheers for the heads up on the sets. I haven't tested yet with sets so will sort that.

Strange one on the album rating stars as it's fine on the few machines i have tested on. Are they missing all the time for you?

Cheers buddy Wink
I'VE FOUND A BUG! EVERYONE, I'VE FOUND A BUG!! Big Grin

Who should i tell to get it sorted? Oh, that's me... Laugh

Actually, it's more something i forgot to finish than a bug!!!!! MyVideoPlaylist.xml. I've added it to the list.
Not sure if that's a good idea telling yourself you have found a bug Tongue
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2012-05-09, 23:02)Martijn Wrote: Not sure if that's a good idea telling yourself you have found a bug Tongue

hmmm... maybe i should have kept quiet! Smile
These are not bugs so feel free to ignore.

a) Why two lines, I don't remember it looking like that before. It would look better without the top one.
b) HD flag is the only text in italic and again I think normal would fit better.
c) Watched check-marks can be hard to see. Maybe make them bolder or different color?

And congratulations on release. Smile
(2012-05-10, 00:29)Japaja Wrote: a) Why two lines, I don't remember it looking like that before. It would look better without the top one.

Blimey, that was detailed find! Big Grin

Just checked Welo mockups. There are two line however the lower line is more transparent. I probably changed it when i recreated the backgrounds from scratch to improve quality and reduce gradient banding.

I can modify so it's like Welo's mockups

(2012-05-10, 00:29)Japaja Wrote: b) HD flag is the only text in italic and again I think normal would fit better.

I did the HD in italic as it's a common way for the HD logo to be displayed. I'll have a play and see what looks best.

(2012-05-10, 00:29)Japaja Wrote: c) Watched check-marks can be hard to see. Maybe make them bolder or different color?

I agree with you on that one. I'll try and improve.

Cheers Wink
A rather peculiar bug Huh:

In this screen, episode title and episode number overlap:

When I switch to the next recent item, they don't overlap even though title and episode # have two lines each, like in the first screen:

Oh, and that that code number appeared instead of the "up" arrow in the menu bar when I installed yesterday's nightly.
Panasonic 42G10 ♦ Onkyo TX SR507 ♦ Teufel Concept R2 ♦ TV Box (COOLEME MB1/Libreelec)
(2012-05-11, 11:06)minimoe Wrote: A rather peculiar bug Huh:

When I switch to the next recent item, they don't overlap even though title and episode # have two lines each, like in the first screen:

Oh, and that that code number appeared instead of the "up" arrow in the menu bar when I installed yesterday's nightly.

Hmmm... something is iffy there as the main menu spacing is too far apart as well. Leave with me, i'll double check some bits.

Cheers

[EDIT:] i can't replicate these bits on Eden 11.0. Looks like nightly specific. I just tried the 11/05/12 build however couldn't get it to launch (crashed... wouldn't even launch first time). Let me try again, plus with the 10/05/12 build. Cheers
(2012-05-11, 11:06)minimoe Wrote: A rather peculiar bug Huh:

I suggest restarting XBMC.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Welo Bugs0