• 101(current)
QUARTZ - Gotham
It seems to be linux related only. I have already implemented workaround for dynaflash's ATV1 distro and I'm willing to take a look and solve it for other linux distros.

However, I don't have the means to test it and users affected did not send screenshots and debug logs so I don't know where to look. I will probably need some cooperation to test fixes before we are sure problem is solved.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

(2012-05-19, 16:50)pecinko Wrote: It seems to be linux related only. I have already implemented workaround for dynaflash's ATV1 distro and I'm willing to take a look and solve it for other linux distros.

However, I don't have the means to test it and users affected did not send screenshots and debug logs so I don't know where to look. I will probably need some cooperation to test fixes before we are sure problem is solved.

I've made some screenshots. I hope it helps fixing the problem.

And here is my debug.log
Hmmm

Could you try to navigate home screen a bit before ending session? Do you have latest skin version from XBMC repo?

Blue glow is moving as you navigate home screen but it is not in sync with menu, right?
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

(2012-05-19, 18:18)pecinko Wrote: Hmmm

Could you try to navigate home screen a bit before ending session? Do you have latest skin version from XBMC repo?

Blue glow is moving as you navigate home screen but it is not in sync with menu, right?

I've the latest from repo. And exactly as you say the blue glow is not in sync with the menu.

Music is glowing blue but I get the menu of Movies for example.

What do you mean by ? "to navigate home screen a bit before ending session"

Go to home screen and than copy the debug.log again ?
My bad, sorry.

Debug log is fine.
Something weird is going on in the log and it does not seem skin related.

Do you need to click your remote in order for "Movies" menu to appear or is it shown automatically?
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

It appears automatically.
(2012-05-19, 19:12)Haohmaru Wrote: It appears automatically.

Well that is very interesting as XBMC is performing on-click action and opening up music menu despite that NOT being defined by skin Smile

Me thinks how to solve this Smile
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

I'm having a similar problem with a new install (on openelec 1.95.3) with the latest from the repo.

the highlighted menu option doesn't reflect the submenu which is opened. I can provide screenshots and debugs if necessary.
(2012-05-19, 18:06)Haohmaru Wrote: I've made some screenshots. I hope it helps fixing the problem.

(2012-05-19, 20:18)ClayM Wrote: I'm having a similar problem with a new install (on openelec 1.95.3) with the latest from the repo.

the highlighted menu option doesn't reflect the submenu which is opened. I can provide screenshots and debugs if necessary.

OK. Let's see if this fix it.

Unzip and overwrite Home.xml in "/skin.quartz/720p/" with this one: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2845737/Home.xml.zip

I will need fresh debug logs (with this new home.xml in place) if the problem remains.

My skins:

Amber
Quartz

dead link Error (404)

Ok it's working without the last dot.

(2012-05-20, 11:33)Haohmaru Wrote: dead link Error (404)

Ok it's working without the last dot.

Thanks fixed link.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

(2012-05-20, 11:30)pecinko Wrote: OK. Let's see if this fix it.

Unzip and overwrite Home.xml in "/skin.quartz/720p/" with this one: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2845737/Home.xml.zip

I will need fresh debug logs (with this new home.xml in place) if the problem remains.

Guys, any feedback on this?
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

(2012-05-21, 10:51)pecinko Wrote:
(2012-05-20, 11:30)pecinko Wrote: OK. Let's see if this fix it.

Guys, any feedback on this?

OK. I'm moving on.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

3.3.0 released (in my repo)
--------------

-PVR support
-bunch of cosmetic tweaks
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Installed the update. Works great so far! Scrolling seems to be a little smoother and the problem I was having with the viewtypes menu is now fixed. Is there a way to add "albums" to the music menu along with "artists"? Those are the two that I use the most by far.
  • 101(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
QUARTZ - Gotham12