HD Movies
Hi

Firstly - excellent skin, easily the prettiest one going. Sorry if this has been asked before but is there a way to get rid of the HD Movies menu item and have all those movies in my normal Movies link?

Thanks
Settings -> Skin -> Home Window

scroll down to Hide Main Menu Items, flip the ones you want off and on
thanks, so simple - i had thought that if i removed it then the films would not be accessible, did not realize they could still be accessed. thanks mate.
I am wondering the opposite if possible, i have 2 menus on my home screen (MOVIES & HD MOVIES) i only want the HD Movies to be displayed in the HD MENU not both nenus, so that the MOVIES MENU is for standard def and HD MOVIES MENU is for HD def?

Can the HD MOVIES be removed/hidden from the MOVIES MENU but still availabe in the HD MOVIE MENU?
+1000
Useful Question
(2012-05-22, 13:50)SALAMINOMACHOS Wrote: +1000
Useful Question

I was given the answer which worked a treat, create smart playlists using the following then add the playlist to your home screen, worked a treat for me...

"videos->playlists-->new smart playlist
one with videoresolution > 700 and one with videoresolution <700"

If you have no problem dealing with xml, you can customize the file --> Includes_Home_Horizontal.xml
I have completly customized it, adding new submenus linked to smart playlists, support for random movies, etc

I love this skin, it's the only one i use

(2012-05-22, 16:36)smurff33 Wrote:
(2012-05-22, 13:50)SALAMINOMACHOS Wrote: +1000
Useful Question

I was given the answer which worked a treat, create smart playlists using the following then add the playlist to your home screen, worked a treat for me...

"videos->playlists-->new smart playlist
one with videoresolution > 700 and one with videoresolution <700"

Hi smurf33,

I'm a real noobie at this type of thing. How do I create a 'smart playlist' and then how to add it to the homescreen? (As I want to do exactly the same thing as you - have SD movies under 'Movies' and HD movies under 'HD Movies.'

Thanks very much!

EDIT: OK, I've followed your rules exactly and it has created 2 menus under 'VIDEOS', one with the SD Movies and one with the HD Movies in, which is great. I notice the movie sets are not listed in correct alphabetical order, rather at the start of the list. Is there any way around this that you know of?

Also, going into 'HD Movies' from the main homescreen straight off the bat does the same thing (but keeps the movie sets in the correct order) - is there any way to get 'Movies' to do the same (and not show the HD movies therein)?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HD Movies0