• 8(current)
Android Couch Forwarder - Couchpotato, Sickbeard, Headphones, Sabnzbd and Newznab
Happy you like it, Im planning to do more after my test tomorrow. Hoping to make big progress!
New Update!

Its now possible to view all the episodes of all seasons of a TV show.
(2012-06-01, 11:32)BorisNL Wrote: New Update!

Cool.

How long does it take to appear on Play Store ??

(2012-06-01, 11:57)CBers Wrote:
(2012-06-01, 11:32)BorisNL Wrote: New Update!

Cool.

How long does it take to appear on Play Store ??

That depends on the store, Ive uploaded it about 30 minutes ago. Sometimes its almost instant sometimes it takes an hour or more...

Got it now, thanks.

A quick request.

Could the refresh icon have a fixed place rather than appear at the bottom right and then move up above the advert when it appears ??

The reason is that if I hit the refresh button before the ad loads, more often than not, I press it as the ad loads so the ad opens in the browser.

Or, can everything be refreshed each time a page is loaded ??

Just a thought.
Does this have any support for passwords?
(2012-06-03, 00:42)BigToach Wrote: Does this have any support for passwords?

It works fine with my password protected apps, but Im not sure what kind of password protection you are talking about. I use the standard protection and enabled the api, it should work fine then.
Hey there! First off, great application! Going to leave feedback in the market soon.

Quick question though, I like having SSL enabled on my services (CP, sickbeaed, etc) I don't see any options for enabling SSL, does this exist somewhere or are there plans to add it?

Thanks!
(2012-06-04, 18:30)terigox Wrote: Hey there! First off, great application! Going to leave feedback in the market soon.

Quick question though, I like having SSL enabled on my services (CP, sickbeaed, etc) I don't see any options for enabling SSL, does this exist somewhere or are there plans to add it?

Thanks!

Same here, unfortunately the app is way too unsafe on a mobile device over a cellular network without SSL support (including Couch Potato when used with a reverse proxy for SSL).

I will hold off on rating in the market for a bit until SSL is supported. Any idea when SSL will be added?

Thanks,
Ben
I will look in to adding SSL support this week, it should not cause to many problems. I think java/android has support for it.

Thanks for your positive replies!
(2012-06-04, 22:45)BorisNL Wrote: I will look in to adding SSL support this week, it should not cause to many problems. I think java/android has support for it.

Awesome. It should be pretty basic, I added SSL support to my Google Reader app and it was just a slight change in the call. Could you post here when it's in the market for those of us following the topic?

Thanks!
Ben
(2012-06-05, 03:00)Fmstrat Wrote:
(2012-06-04, 22:45)BorisNL Wrote: I will look in to adding SSL support this week, it should not cause to many problems. I think java/android has support for it.

Awesome. It should be pretty basic, I added SSL support to my Google Reader app and it was just a slight change in the call. Could you post here when it's in the market for those of us following the topic?

Thanks!
Ben

Ill let you know!
(2012-06-05, 11:17)BorisNL Wrote: Ill let you know!

Great, thanks. If you're in there adding the setting, it may be worth making easier on users who are using reverse-proxies, too. For instance, many users (including myself) are using the guides that have setups like:

https://site.com/sabnzbd
https://site.com/couchpotato
https://site.com/sickbeard
https://site.com/headphones

And the apps are using web-root's or baseurl's in their settings to allow for the "/couchpotato". It keeps us from having to open a million ports, and allows a single SSL cert (and SSL for apps like couchpotato that don't support it natively). Basically, in addition to a checkbox for SSL, a text area to add in the baseurl of "couchpotato" or "sickbeard", etc.

This is something that's been mentioned on forums for just about every NZB app out there, but not everyone has adopted yet unfortunately Sad

Thanks!

*EDIT*
Btw, happy to help beta test any changes. Feel free to post here or PM me. Smile
just checking in here to see if this app has the ability to import nzbs into sab?

I saw that it was on the to do list on the first page, but I wasn't sure if it has been put on the back burner. Thanks!
It doesnt have that ability yet, there is a lot on my todo list atm. Right now Im working on the ad free version, it will be on the market this evening. The https/ssl support has priority because I think that has been requested the most times now, but I want to do it properly so that's going to take a while.

Ill post here once I have an update ready! Thanks for pointing it out tho, I can use as much feedback as possible!
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Couch Forwarder - Couchpotato, Sickbeard, Headphones, Sabnzbd and Newznab3