• 4(current)
WIP Avalon
(2012-06-08, 10:58)reazorFX Wrote: @ Shinu: great ideas .... ! great inspiration Cool... where did you get the picture?
I'm working on the OSD surface.
I think that the panel will need a little texture. To be attained for a better readability.
It should look once completed:

maybe a little shadow behind

i copied some stuff from the image u upped on page 1 and from the mediaportal forum page using photoshop...

http://forum.team-mediaportal.com/thread...ges.95093/

i was thinking the same thing about the OSD surface. it needed to be slightly transparent with the line separating the buttons below. a drop shadow is also a good idea.
(2012-06-08, 15:50)jacobjust Wrote: Any chance of support for PVR, just like in Mediaportal, in this skin ?

Thanks for the work ...

+1 Nod

I hope that I get some help with the PVR. because I have no PVR. Confused

UPDATE: 09.06.2012
I reworked the OSD again. Panel with texture and AM / PM corrected. Shinu's suggestions: Under Construction.
I will make Video and Favourites with the next update!
I reworked the OSD again. Panel with texture and AM / PM corrected. Shinu's suggestions: Under Construction.
[/quote]

Awesome! Thanks, reazorFX!
(2012-06-09, 01:16)reazorFX Wrote: I hope that I get some help with the PVR. because I have no PVR. Confused

Wow. i'm just glad u even took my ideas under consideration. Smile i'm sure it will look amazing once done.
Again, an UPDATE:
Avalon.Test.Build.09.06.2012.II

- Video button in the Home Menu added (I still need a nice favorites picture)
- New Movie Menu: additional info and more reflective posters.
- New home pictures.

enjoy it.

UPDATE:
Avalon.Test.Build.09.06.2012.III
-Bugfix
Yes! I LOVE YOU REAZORFX!
(2012-06-09, 11:17)reazorFX Wrote: Again, an UPDATE:
Avalon.Test.Build.09.06.2012.II

- Video button in the Home Menu added (I still need a nice favorites picture)
- New Movie Menu: additional info and more reflective posters.
- New home pictures.

enjoy it.

UPDATE:
Avalon.Test.Build.09.06.2012.III
-Bugfix

damm you are fast

I am giving this skin a try, the only thing I have found that I don't like the the "Warning mouse is not supported please disable"
Is there a way that I can get rid of the warning, and have the normal curser? The mouse clicks do work in all areas I have tested, and the warning is a huge nuisance.
Thanks for the skin!
(2012-06-09, 20:13)hdmax Wrote: I am giving this skin a try, the only thing I have found that I don't like the the "Warning mouse is not supported please disable"
Is there a way that I can get rid of the warning, and have the normal curser? The mouse clicks do work in all areas I have tested, and the warning is a huge nuisance.
Thanks for the skin!

that isn't an issue with the skin. simply go to Settings > System > Input Devices > Turn off 'Enable mouse and Touch screen support'. The skin (and like most of others) doesn't have mouse support. Not sure if reazorFX will such support later on.
I know how to disable the mouse, that is NOT what I ask for! The mouse works just fine, support or not, that is NOT the issue. I would like to get rid or the oversized warning mouse cursor. I want to use the mouse, and if there is no way to have a normal looking mouse cursor without the big over sized red "Warning mouse not supported please disable" Then I will go back to an skin that does not have that.
I KNOW the mouse is NOT supported! But it works for everything I need it to do, so I don't need the warning message reminding me every time I move the mouse.
not a fan of all the caps and exclamation marks. maybe someone else should help you.
hi hdmax

delete mouse.png in the folder "skin.avalon/media" and copy "skin.avalon/media/other_textures/PointerFO.png" in "skin.avalon/media/"
Rename PointerFO.png in mouse.png
UPDATE:

Avalon.Test.Build.10.06.2012:
- Improved readability of written and buttons
- Watched TV shows and UnWatchd icon added
- Counter unwatched TV shows added
- Contex Menu completed.

this is the last update for this weekend. yawn... need more sleep Big Grin

greetz reazorFX
Have you thought of setting up a repo so everyone can get your updates automatically? You can use DropBox so you don't even have to upload/push any changes.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Avalon20