• 44(current)
[MOD] xTV SAF (Spouse Acceptance Factor)
(2012-04-07, 07:38)pierocol Wrote: I am an aficionado of this skin. I just upgraded to Eden and to the last version of the skin. One little problem, maybe irrelevant. The covers of CD's are stretched in the coverflow and wall views. Can it be changed? I use an LCD tv as the display, with 1360x 768 as the resolution. Thanks
pierocol,

Pretty sure I never released a version called Latest. If you mean v1.1.1Eden, I would recommend that you look at the first post of this thread and download the skin from the Passion repo. That skin is the current 'latest' (v1.2.0) and amongst may other things now supports 720p natively. I am currently waiting on the official Okey Dokey to get the skin into the main repo, at which point you will be able to just download it along with most of the other skins currently available for Eden.

As to stretched CD covers in coverflow and wall views, pretty sure this is not an issue in v1.2.0, but if you are running v1.2.0 and see the problem, could you please post a screengrab for me to look at.

Ta
Wyrm (xTV-SAF)

If required a FULL debug log can now be submitted from the skin in settings->skin settings->support. Or follow instructions here if you can't access skin settings.

FAQ's located at :- http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:AppTV
(2012-04-07, 16:06)wyrm Wrote:
(2012-04-07, 07:38)pierocol Wrote: I am an aficionado of this skin. I just upgraded to Eden and to the last version of the skin. One little problem, maybe irrelevant. The covers of CD's are stretched in the coverflow and wall views. Can it be changed? I use an LCD tv as the display, with 1360x 768 as the resolution. Thanks
pierocol,

Pretty sure I never released a version called Latest. If you mean v1.1.1Eden, I would recommend that you look at the first post of this thread and download the skin from the Passion repo. That skin is the current 'latest' (v1.2.0) and amongst may other things now supports 720p natively. I am currently waiting on the official Okey Dokey to get the skin into the main repo, at which point you will be able to just download it along with most of the other skins currently available for Eden.

As to stretched CD covers in coverflow and wall views, pretty sure this is not an issue in v1.2.0, but if you are running v1.2.0 and see the problem, could you please post a screengrab for me to look at.

Ta
Wyrm (xTV-SAF)

My apologies for not reading the first post and for calling the current version, the latest! It works perfectly. Again lots of congratulations and thank you for all this fantastic work and for always being kind with the non-experts.
Ok, for any remaining XBox people I have posted a RC1 to xTV-SAF 1.2.0 for the XBox. Go look at this post for details of where to download the skin from.

This is the FINAL release for the XBox as I no longer have the required hardware to code to the platform anymore. If there are any remaining bugs (sorry NO new features at this stage), either post here or over at xbmc4xbox.org where I will take note and hopefully fix them before next weeks Gold release.

A MASSIVE thank you to Lipo who tested and reported most of the bugs in this release. There would not have been a release for the XBox without him.

As to the release for the main build of XBMC version of the skin, I will be making a few last minute changes to the skin before having another crack at inclusion to the main repo. In the mean time, very latest build of skin is available from the Passion Repo (as detailed in first post of this thread).

Wyrm (xTV-SAF)
If required a FULL debug log can now be submitted from the skin in settings->skin settings->support. Or follow instructions here if you can't access skin settings.

Latest news,

FINAL build of skin for XBox, xTV-SAF-1.2.0 has been released. Go look at this post for details of where to download the skin from.

From now on, skin is Eden (Frodo?) only. Sorry to the people who currently download the skin thru Passion repo as a few issues have crept into the skin while I have been concentrating on getting the XBox build out. Code for background images is currently in a state of flux, but hopefully will settle down in a day or two. After I sorting out the background code and a few minor issues elsewhere in the code I hope to have the skin accepted into the main XBMC repo (fingers crossed).

Please point out any issues that you are having (even if it's in the background image code) and I will sort things out.

Wyrm (xTV-SAF)

xTV-SAF has made the BIG's.

Skin is now available thru the main XBMC repo. I will update the first post of this thread with new screen shots and
other details later tonight when I get a chance, but basically WHOOT.

Wyrm (xTV-SAF)

(2012-06-10, 11:26)wyrm Wrote: Skin is now available thru the main XBMC repo.

Congratulations!
OK everyone, have updated the First page of this thread to include details of v1.2.0 and to give the post a much needed cleanup. Also as the skin is now available thru the main repo there is now a wiki page for the skin as well. The wiki page will no doubt have more added to it over time (F.A.Q maybe), so I'm open to suggestions as to what people would like to see on this page.

Wyrm (xTV-SAF)

hi wyrm
any update for svn user (xbox ver) ?

any way, this is the link xbmc4xbox for windows
http://goo.gl/HPjUW
im hoping it will help you coninue to develop xtv-saf for xbox
no presure Smile

(2012-07-24, 16:30)lipo Wrote: hi wyrm
any update for svn user (xbox ver) ?
Hey Sport nice to hear from you again. Short answer NO. While I have been doing a bit of work on the skin, this has been limited due to problems with my teeth. Hoping to have three removed this Wednesday and then maybe I can pickup the work rate. Having said that, I think there is very little more that I can bring to the XBox build. Other than work on simplifying the horizontal home menu (and thus making it available to the XBox), most of the recent work on the skin relies on external scripts (which I am not prepared to try to get working on the XBox) to make happen. That and the very early work on a new skin means that the chance of any further work on the XBox build is pretty remote. If I manage to rewrite the horizontal home menu code to sort out a number of problems (and if then that code will work on the XBox), there may be another small update, but at this point that's not looking good.
Quote:any way, this is the link xbmc4xbox for windows
http://goo.gl/HPjUW
im hoping it will help you coninue to develop xtv-saf for xbox
no presure Smile
Plenty of pressure from the teeth at this stage, doubt I would even notice any pressure from you Undecided . Thanks for the link, will take a look if I can manage to sort out some code worth trying on it. Maybe you should keep an eye on the Android developments of XBMC (I know I am, even the AppleTV has issues that I would prefer to avoid).

Wyrm (xTV-SAF)

hi wyrm,
XBMC4XBOX forums are down, so I guess I'll just thank you here. Just saw the new version and will be trying it out shortly. Thank you for your continued development for this system! This is a great skin. My parents love this!
Announcing a new release of xTV-SAF

Pretty sure this should be available now, but if not will soon appear on main XBMC Repo. See the First post of this thread for details of version 1.2.1. Please note this release is Eden and post Eden only, sorry I will no longer be supporting XBox, as it is just too difficult to maintain the increasingly different code bases.

If there are any problems with this build, or a feature you think the skin must have, please post to this thread.

As a side issue, due to the time it took for the update to be processes thru the main repo, I have made a start on my new (non mod) skin. Currently have about 10% of the skin coded and working. Will post details when I have something I'm happy to show off.

Wyrm (xTV-SAF)

wyrm, thank you for this great skin. My personal favorite! Probably the only thing i'm not happy now with is a "wall view". I count changes i would apply to this option and it's probably gonna be just different view type Smile. So my question is it possible to add new view type, let's say "wall2" or "icons". Thumbs covering all screen (i.e. no info on the left), thumbs are not dimmed, slightly bigger than in "wall", space between thumbs, selected thumb is bigger, file name on the bottom of the screen for the selected file.
Idea behind this is easy choice of cartoon for smaller viewers Smile
(2012-08-18, 13:51)relyter Wrote: wyrm, thank you for this great skin. My personal favorite! Probably the only thing i'm not happy now with is a "wall view". I count changes i would apply to this option and it's probably gonna be just different view type Smile. So my question is it possible to add new view type, let's say "wall2" or "icons". Thumbs covering all screen (i.e. no info on the left), thumbs are not dimmed, slightly bigger than in "wall", space between thumbs, selected thumb is bigger, file name on the bottom of the screen for the selected file.
Idea behind this is easy choice of cartoon for smaller viewers Smile
relyter,

So basically you are after the old icon view (from which the wall view basically morphed from). The new skin that I am currently working on will have only 3 or 4 views, one of which will be a icon like view. So I can't really see any reason why it could not be back ported from the new skin.

Development of v1.2.2 will startup again soon. Will be backporting a number of improved textures and a number of small improvements from the new skin, but will add the icon view to the todo list.

Wyrm (xTV-SAF)

(2012-08-19, 16:25)wyrm Wrote: So basically you are after the old icon view (from which the wall view basically morphed from). The new skin that I am currently working on will have only 3 or 4 views, one of which will be a icon like view. So I can't really see any reason why it could not be back ported from the new skin.

Development of v1.2.2 will startup again soon. Will be backporting a number of improved textures and a number of small improvements from the new skin, but will add the icon view to the todo list.

Wyrm (xTV-SAF)

Thank you, looking forward for 1.2.2. Well, I didn't use older version, so i don't know how icon view was looks like Smile. But recently i noticed that the wall view of the albums folders in music is differes from wall view of video files and it's is pretty close to what i'm looking for. Except for the dimmed thumbs.

GL with your skins.
(2012-08-20, 12:06)relyter Wrote: Thank you, looking forward for 1.2.2. Well, I didn't use older version, so i don't know how icon view was looks like Smile. But recently i noticed that the wall view of the albums folders in music is differes from wall view of video files and it's is pretty close to what i'm looking for. Except for the dimmed thumbs.

GL with your skins.
relyter,

Just pushed an update to my google code page to include Icons view in Video library, should appear on Passion Repo 2am Paris time. Give that a go and let me know your thoughts on it.

Wyrm (xTV-SAF)

• 44(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] xTV SAF (Spouse Acceptance Factor)3