• 7(current)
WIP Avalon
Hi, folks!

after I've made ​​a few secret updates Wink Well, the 0.0.7 version.
Scrollbar now works. When 30 items in the menu can be scrolled Big Grin

Menu Backdrops for:
-Addons
-Program
-Video (MyVideoNav.xml)
-Music (MyMusicNav.xml)

In addition: For music, movies and TV-Show they will be displayed if no fanart.

@ bandelguy:
Music Info's are now sorted and entered. In the album view will now display at first artist and then album. I think that's a little clearer.

@ liquidolze and Shinu:
the good old discussion posters banner Big Grin
I actually like even better posters Wink An option to enable or disable the poster I also apparently the best.

PVR topic:
ya donate my a TV-card Big Grin

greetz

reazorFX
Hello reazorFX. I started using your skin yesterday and I must say, I really love what I'm seeing. Excellent job thus far. I have a requests though. Upon further investigation of the Mediaportal version, I've noticed certain bits of information missing. Is it possible for you to add them in a future update? I've circled the items in red.

good work getting the scrollbar fixed reazor. works great.

i was actually meaning to ask about the items Victim mentioned. i'd like to see them added if possible too. i'd like it if u could add the star ratings under the poster in the list view and the date in the top right in at least the homepage, like how it was in previous versions of Avalon.
beautiful skin...great work buddy...
(2012-06-15, 23:18)Victim Wrote: Hello reazorFX. I started using your skin yesterday and I must say, I really love what I'm seeing. Excellent job thus far. I have a requests though. Upon further investigation of the Mediaportal version, I've noticed certain bits of information missing. Is it possible for you to add them in a future update? I've circled the items in red.

check! I'm working on it.
(2012-06-15, 23:50)Shinu Wrote: good work getting the scrollbar fixed reazor. works great.

i was actually meaning to ask about the items Victim mentioned. i'd like to see them added if possible too. i'd like it if u could add the star ratings under the poster in the list view and the date in the top right in at least the homepage, like how it was in previous versions of Avalon.

That's right. why not! date on the home screen.
At the stars a little graphic work is needed. But then it will ready.
(2012-06-16, 02:38)boccman Wrote: beautiful skin...great work buddy...

thx!!
Avalon 0.0.8

what´s new:

Letter on scrolling and Victim missed infos partially completed.

I still need a nice XBMC LOGO in Avalon style.
If anyone would like... Cool

greetz reazor
nicely done. extra info looks great. u should maybe give the boxes for the movie count and page count a bit more space. users with large collections like myself don't get to see all the info....

as far as the logo goes, it's not in avalon style, but the standard xbmc logo split in 2 doesn't look half bad....

Hi, folks!

- Added additional info.
- Movie count and page count more space. done!
- The logo idea is exactly what I was looking for. Thx dude! Cool

Everything in the new version 0.0.9. enjoy it.

geetz reazer
great! thx man! Smile

EDIT: i've noticed u mention that u had work to do on some graphics. but i've realized that all graphics are usable from the Mediaportal Avalon skin folder. why not just borrow what they have?
@ReazorFX: Please support artist logos and cdarts, whenever you reach a stage when you will be taking user requests
CPU:- AMD FX 4100 Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-S2 RAM:-4GB Graphics: AMD HD 7750 1GB DDR5 PSU: IBALL 500W Display: DELL S2240M Storage: 1TB
(2012-06-17, 16:42)Shinu Wrote: great! thx man! Smile

EDIT: i've noticed u mention that u had work to do on some graphics. but i've realized that all graphics are usable from the Mediaportal Avalon skin folder. why not just borrow what they have?

yes sure Big Grin i use the git version of Avalon and i have some orgina PSD from joostzilla. Only some edit work.
(2012-06-17, 17:50)bandelguy Wrote: @ReazorFX: Please support artist logos and cdarts, whenever you reach a stage when you will be taking user requests

check.
Thank you reazorFX for your latest addition. One typo though, you spelled 'Release' wrong. Smile
(2012-06-17, 19:03)Victim Wrote: Thank you reazorFX for your latest addition. One typo though, you spelled 'Release' wrong. Smile

Devil Hell yeah! Big Grin

Nice skin... but in english only.
The GUI has been conceived only for the precise length of english words.

Try to use it in french, german or any other language and you'll end up with an horrible mess of truncated menu items.

Too bad, as it look beautiful
(2012-06-19, 19:03)N.O.W.A.L.L Wrote: Nice skin... but in english only.
The GUI has been conceived only for the precise length of english words.

Try to use it in french, german or any other language and you'll end up with an horrible mess of truncated menu items.

Too bad, as it look beautiful

I think you meant to say: it looks beautiful, I hope that you'll consider making this available for other languages as well, since now it doesn't display everything correctly. However I know it is still very early alpha!

• 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Avalon20