• 8(current)
WIP Avalon
(2012-06-19, 19:03)N.O.W.A.L.L Wrote: Nice skin... but in english only.
The GUI has been conceived only for the precise length of english words.

Try to use it in french, german or any other language and you'll end up with an horrible mess of truncated menu items.

Too bad, as it look beautiful

hi

I'm German. Smile

I think you mean the movie view Release Date and Running Time? (will be fixed in next update)
I also noticed this.

greetz
(2012-06-19, 20:11)reazorFX Wrote: I think you mean the movie view Release Date and Running Time? (will be fixed in next update)

no update today?
Have to see what can be done. Wink
Hello ...

If you do not know what to do, maybe you can add latest albums in home screen ( when menu is on "music" ) Wink

Thanks for all ! Nod
(2012-06-20, 15:40)mardup Wrote: Hello ...

If you do not know what to do, maybe you can add latest albums in home screen ( when menu is on "music" ) Wink

Thanks for all ! Nod

thx man !
is note Wink

Bug fix: Version 0.1.0

The length of the text boxes is fixed.
The text size is slightly smaller thus resulting in a longer text field displayed.

This was on TV-Show and Movie-View. In the Home-Menu the weather-font is a little smaller so that even long the days without "..." Can be represented.

Have tested this in English and also in the German version.
(The German version was easier Big Grin)

If someone in a intersse on other language. Just the English language file
(skin.avalon \ language \ English.strings.xml) translated and sent to me.
i will include it in my repo.

greetz
reazor
is there a chance u can make the font for the plot in the textboxes a bit smaller? for fit 5 lines instead of 4? it's ok if u like it the way it is, but personally i find it a bit too big for my tastes. thx!
I know what you mean. I tested the font on my smaller TV.

Visually I would tend more to your proposal. Maybe I could insert an option big and small font. Because in the living room on my bigger TV could be the font smaller.

I think I will add on the first page ToDo list. So this things not fall into oblivion.

greetz reazerFX
nice. glad to see u noticed it too. they really are a tad too large.
Hi Folks!

I have finish my Weekendupdate. Despite the hot weather, I'm still work a little bit on Avalon.
I think the plot thickens.

what´s new on Avalon 0.1.3:

- Weatherbase Fanart
- Setting Menu
- Video-Info smaller
- Addon-Button at Home-Menu include

i don´t know that it´s in english right but:

"sunny weekend and"
greetz
reazorFX
Version 0.1.4:

- Weather V2 based on a Fan-Mod from the Mediportal Version inclusive weatherbase fanart
- StarRating for the RecentlyAdded-Movies

a small preview form the new weather, i think it´s has turned out well.

greetz
(2012-06-24, 15:33)reazorFX Wrote: Version 0.1.4:

- Weather V2 based on a Fan-Mod from the Mediportal Version inclusive weatherbase fanart
- StarRating for the RecentlyAdded-Movies

a small preview form the new weather, i think it´s has turned out well.

greetz
Thanks. Looks great and works great.
Boy oh boy! Shocked

Avalon has real potential! In the Media Portal forum, I've discovered a mod site.

The user cul8er has created the MOD Avallonis:
A home with a horizontal menu, Fanart view (note the passage of fanart to the background) and a new color concept.

some of them could be implemented, the fanart mod I really appreciate, at the horizontal menu I'm not quite sure whether the navigation is so simple

I came across this skin the other day and I must say that I am very impressed, but I do have a question. Is the only view available at the moment a poster view, or am I missing something. The only thing holding me back at the moment is the lack of a banner icon view for my tv shows...I know I should probably make the switch to covers, just have alot of custom shows and am not looking forward to making the posters. Sorry for the rant....but truly great skin elegant simple and easy to read and navigate all key components in my book.
Proper Usage of a debug log
If I managed to help you in any way, please add to my reputation
(2012-06-25, 11:06)reazorFX Wrote: Boy oh boy! Shocked

Avalon has real potential! In the Media Portal forum, I've discovered a mod site.

A home with a horizontal menu, Fanart view (note the passage of fanart to the background) and a new color concept.

some of them could be implemented, the fanart mod I really appreciate, at the horizontal menu I'm not quite sure whether the navigation ...

i really love the horizontal main menu. Hope it makes it into your skin!

(2012-06-25, 12:16)Hudson_Hawk04 Wrote: I came across this skin the other day and I must say that I am very impressed, but I do have a question. Is the only view available at the moment a poster view, or am I missing something. The only thing holding me back at the moment is the lack of a banner icon view for my tv shows...I know I should probably make the switch to covers, just have alot of custom shows and am not looking forward to making the posters. Sorry for the rant....but truly great skin elegant simple and easy to read and navigate all key components in my book.

Banners are probably very popular Wink i will include a banner view.

(2012-06-25, 12:41)pettson3816 Wrote:
(2012-06-25, 11:06)reazorFX Wrote: Boy oh boy! Shocked

some of them could be implemented, the fanart mod I really appreciate, at the horizontal menu I'm not quite sure whether the navigation ...

i really love the horizontal main menu. Hope it makes it into your skin!

I quite agree. I will add it!
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Avalon20