• 17(current)
[RELEASE] Project xbmc-addons-chinese (Chinese addons for Kodi)
Any chance to add support to http://oabt.org/?
That's an interesting one, since the source is really new and only need a search and play function.
The "dianbo" is working in the browser without any other software support(not p2p)
Added plugin.video.letv for (www.letv.com)
乐视网(LeTV.com)是以正版,高清影视剧为主的视频门户网站,为用户提供正版高清电影,电视剧,动漫,综艺,娱乐等视频在线观看,视频分享,视频搜索等服务
Help....

It seems like QIYI is not working anymore. I would like to request some helps from you all if you know how to get it working again.

Thanks in advance...
(2012-03-18, 01:32)taxigps Wrote:
(2012-03-17, 18:10)ImmoNL Wrote: Ah
that clears up quite a bit..

Which piece of the code is tripping this up?
Perhaps I can learn some python and try to fix it..

Need to read some data of the video file to calculate a hash value for search. Not support open smb/nfs file to read in python of eden now. Wait for xbmcvfs to support this.

I just built the xbmc master branch on github, made a few changes to the shooter service.py script to use the new xbmcvfs, and I can say that fetching subtitles from shooter.cn for videos streamed over nfs / smb / etc is definitely working in the next version of xbmc! It's a simple change in the script, but please let me know if you guys would like a patch.

Also, have you considered contacting the xbmc guys about adding the Shooter.cn service to the subtitles addon in the official repo?
(2012-03-28, 23:33)maberick Wrote: hi taxigps.. do you think you can add www.letv.com into your repo as well? they do have some shows which your current repo do not provide. would greatly appreciate

LeTV Video Plugin has been added into the chinese repository. Need to refresh the repository to see the plugin i.e.
System -> Settings -> Add-ons -> Get Add-ons -> Chinese Add-on Repository (Force refresh)
(2012-06-27, 08:23)zhaian Wrote:

Need to read some data of the video file to calculate a hash value for search. Not support open smb/nfs file to read in python of eden now. Wait for xbmcvfs to support this.

I just built the xbmc master branch on github, made a few changes to the shooter service.py script to use the new xbmcvfs, and I can say that fetching subtitles from shooter.cn for videos streamed over nfs / smb / etc is definitely working in the next version of xbmc! It's a simple change in the script, but please let me know if you guys would like a patch.

Also, have you considered contacting the xbmc guys about adding the Shooter.cn service to the subtitles addon in the official repo?

Wow thanks. I was wondering why the Shooter.cn addon wasn't working. When will the next version of Chinese Addon-On be released?
(2012-06-28, 00:59)jacky89 Wrote: Wow thanks. I was wondering why the Shooter.cn addon wasn't working. When will the next version of Chinese Addon-On be released?

Well unfortunately xbmc 12.0 (Frodo) has the version of the xbmcvfs module that is required to get shooter working over vfs, so the determining factor is the release date of Frodo. It's currently in alpha, I believe, so we may have to wait awhile Sad

Edit: I should clarify that I'm not a developer on the chinese addons team, I'm just a tinkerer who is eager to get subtitle downloads working over vfs. I have no control over and don't know anything about future versions of the shooter addon.
(2012-06-23, 16:51)cmeng Wrote: Added plugin.video.letv for (www.letv.com)

excellent job. Thanks
Is that possible to add the proxy settings code in all the plug-ins to enable people outside China to enjoy all the videos?
(2012-06-27, 08:23)zhaian Wrote:

Shooter.cn service to the subtitles addon already in the official repo. Just need to update to use new xbmcvfs.
Hi,

Hope someone can help me out, I can't seem to get Tudou plugin to work. Every time I try to load the chapter list for a series I get a 'Script Failed' error. I have got most of the other add ons to work, like YouKu for example, but I am after cantonese audio for drama series and I can't find any on YouKu (they are all Mandarin)

Can anyone give me any information as to how to fix the 'script failed' or point me to where I can find Cantonese audio drama series?

I am running XBMC on a Raspberry Pi which is using Raspbmc

Many thanks

Kimmy
PPStream 网络电视 Version 2.1.0 dated 2012-07-06: Added support for Proxy Setting
(2012-06-29, 07:02)ailingcoot Wrote:
(2012-06-23, 16:51)cmeng Wrote: Added plugin.video.letv for (www.letv.com)

excellent job. Thanks
Is that possible to add the proxy settings code in all the plug-ins to enable people outside China to enjoy all the videos?

Added support for Proxy Setting in 乐视网(LeTv) Version 1.2.1 dated 2012-07-06
Proxy setting must be entered with full path as shown in Add-on setting
(2012-07-04, 02:20)kimmy2000 Wrote: Hi,

Hope someone can help me out, I can't seem to get Tudou plugin to work. Every time I try to load the chapter list for a series I get a 'Script Failed' error. I have got most of the other add ons to work, like YouKu for example, but I am after cantonese audio for drama series and I can't find any on YouKu (they are all Mandarin)

Can anyone give me any information as to how to fix the 'script failed' or point me to where I can find Cantonese audio drama series?

I am running XBMC on a Raspberry Pi which is using Raspbmc

Many thanks

Kimmy

You may want to try the very last default.py I submitted to issue 30: http://code.google.com/p/xbmc-addons-chi...tail?id=30. Back up your original before trying this out so that you can go back if it doesn't work for you. I have been using it for the last little while without problems. Tudou makes subtle changes to their layout and application code very often. On average, this plugin breaks every few weeks.
i'm using ATV to watch Youku channel. Anyone know how to load Cantonese version of HongKong's drama?
Just added a chinese plugin based on Youku 搜库-太极拳 as default. So you can watch some 太极拳 video.

The plugin provides video search function for Youku.com site. It also supports proxy settings. Enjoy!
  • 17(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Project xbmc-addons-chinese (Chinese addons for Kodi)7