• 85(current)
[Web Interface Addon] [Eden] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager
Not working with Firefox 13.0.1, but does work with Chrome
not working for nightlies either.
CPU:- AMD FX 4100 Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-S2 RAM:-4GB Graphics: AMD HD 7750 1GB DDR5 PSU: IBALL 500W Display: DELL S2240M Storage: 1TB
Sorry, wrong thread.
Hi,

For some reason, not all the changes went through.

Could you try again with 2.0.8. Please try it with the zip file in the first post of this thread.

Thanks in advance

Slash
(2012-07-02, 13:49)slash Wrote: Hi,

For some reason, not all the changes went through.

Could you try again with 2.0.8. Please try it with the zip file in the first post of this thread.

Thanks in advance

Slash
This works now for Firefox 13.0.1 and XBMC 11.0.

Thanks!
anyone tried 208 with frodo (12/git)?

i'm about to try upgrading to frodo again after having audio sync issues with eden, and don't want to lose the ability to edit the library via this web interface.

edit: confirmed it works with firefox 13.01 but doesn't work with frodo (only shows genre) due to changes in the api i guess.
I can also confirm that this now works with waterfox (x64 firefox).
I have a question thou. How do I remove a movie form a movie-set. I can always remove the whole set and redo it. But that's no fun Smile

Thanks!
(2012-07-04, 12:00)gurgek Wrote: I can also confirm that this now works with waterfox (x64 firefox).
I have a question thou. How do I remove a movie form a movie-set. I can always remove the whole set and redo it. But that's no fun Smile

Thanks!

Just clear the Set field. It will become to -- None --
Hi everyone,

Thanks you for your feedback on XWMM 2.0.8. It seems it is now working again with firefox.

I will be maintaining two versions of XWMM one for Eden and one for Pre-Frodo that will be called SVN version.

Thanks

/
OK new here so might be doing something stupid.

Running Linux Ubuntu 12.04, installed XBMC 11 Eden and XWMM 2.08.

I can control XBMC using another PC on the network using the web interface via a browser but cannot see how to actually edit the database from the browser.

http://192.168.0.5:8080/ takes me to the remote control for XBMC and works well, but no obvious way to edit information

http://192.168.0.5:8080/XWMM/index.html just gives me a 'file not found'

Have tried using IE9, Firefox 13 and Chrome 20 on the Windows PC. Also tried Firefox and Chromium on the Linux PC.
you've not changed the web interface from the default one to xwmm, its in the settings somewhere. xwmm doesn't include the remote control part (like the default one doesn't contain editting functionality).
(2012-07-12, 13:45)sej7278 Wrote: you've not changed the web interface from the default one to xwmm, its in the settings somewhere. xwmm doesn't include the remote control part (like the default one doesn't contain editting functionality).

Thats done it, under Settings --> Network ---> Services there is the setting for Web Interface.

Changed it to XWMM and the other interface has come up instead of the remote.

As I said still new to Linux and XBMC but very impressed with it so far.

Thanks
Does XWMM work with XBMC 12 Alpha 3?

I cannot install version 2.07 from the repo, it says it is broken. I notice the version on this thread is 2.08
(2012-07-20, 02:43)endtheme Wrote: Does XWMM work with XBMC 12 Alpha 3?

I cannot install version 2.07 from the repo, it says it is broken. I notice the version on this thread is 2.08

you have to load 2.0.8 from the zip not the repo, but it doesn't work with 12 anyway; as explained a whole page back!
XWMM seems to be having a problem showing all of the media info.

I have v2.0.8 installed on my ATV 2 and my browser is Chrome.

XWMM lists all of the movies from my Library but doesn't show any info for them (see screenshot below)

Help!!

(I've also noticed it's still saying v2.0.6 and not v2.0.8)

(2012-07-20, 12:25)ady199 Wrote: XWMM seems to be having a problem showing all of the media info.

I have v2.0.8 installed on my ATV 2 and my browser is Chrome.

XWMM lists all of the movies from my Library but doesn't show any info for them (see screenshot below)

Help!!

(I've also noticed it's still saying v2.0.6 and not v2.0.8)

are you using xbmc 12 as even 2.0.8 doesn't work with that.

did you install 2.0.8 from the zip as if its still saying 2.0.6 it seems it didn't work (similar to how 2.0.7 from the repo's didn't always upgrade properly).
  • 85(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Web Interface Addon] [Eden] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager8