• 47(current)
Artwork Downloader
Is it possible to get the movie logos with artwork downloader?
Kodi 19 + Arctic: Zephyr Reloaded
nVidia SHIELD 2017 + WD My Book
LG OLED65B8PLA + LG SP11RA 7.1.4
(2012-08-08, 18:07)Ovokx Wrote: Is it possible to get the movie logos with artwork downloader?

did you read the wiki page posted in the second post?
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
First of all, thanks for your quick reply!

No, I didn't Tongue

I just saw this picture and I didn't see this option:

I'll check the wiki right now in order to find more info about it Smile
Kodi 19 + Arctic: Zephyr Reloaded
nVidia SHIELD 2017 + WD My Book
LG OLED65B8PLA + LG SP11RA 7.1.4
Aaah yes. It's a very old screenshot Smile
Maybe i should just remove them or make new ones
(2012-08-08, 19:01)Martijn Wrote: Aaah yes. It's a very old screenshot Smile
Maybe i should just remove them or make new ones
I think your time is to valuable for such simple tasks, you should always outsource those
to the community Blush
Here is a Gallery of Artwork Downloader 1.0.14
I hope you don´t mind but I already uploaded them to the wiki-page.
Unfortunately changing the screenshots on page one is still up to you. For the original png-files, click here
Not sure if this has been asked, I couldn't find anything helpful.

I know that Artwork Downloader has a language preference, but I was wondering if it was possible to mod it to only display the preferential language and ignore the rest? There's no point in listing Spanish movie covers if I don't speak Spanish...

If this means altering some files, any assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks.

P.S. It's an absolutely wonderful addon.

Edit:
Nevermind. I just edited the providers files.
hi i have just installed xbmc and auto downloader onto a new mac. i have put 3 films in the movies folder (creating a folder and file name from the title on IMDB) however no artwork is downloaded.

im using the standard setup of XBMC and have checked that artwork is available for the films i have. artwork is available as expected as they are all recent films

any help would be great

All movies are in seperate folders?
Movies are succesfully added to the library?
Did you run AD before adding the movies? If so wait more than an hour and try again.

If that doesn't help enable debugging in XBMC and in the add-on and post the Debug Log link here when trying the script.
Hi Martijn I'm having problems running the script with multiple art types.

ie

XBMC.runscript(script.artwork.downloader, mode=custom, mediatype=?,medianame=?, <art_type>, <art_type>, <art_type>)

I want to use tvthumb and fanart so if there's no available landscape image the user can pick a fanart image instead. Here's how I'm running it -

XBMC.RunScript(script.artwork.downloader, mode=custom, mediatype=tvshow, medianame=$ESCINFO[ListItem.TVShowTitle], tvthumb, fanart)

but the script always exits without letting you choose an image. Running it with either tvthumb or fanart finds images and displays them. Looking at the log it does find image but then exits.

http://pastebin.com/hZgUJX4D

Thanks.
It will only let you choose if you only specify one imagetype. If specified >1 it will think you want bulk mode.
Adding such a feature requeres some recoding which i really don't wanna do because i wanna focus on Frodo which should require some large recoding but will make it a lot faster and more accurate. If JMarshall's his work is done I directly set the image to the library.

If there isn't a landscape image i'd rather have they go to http://fanart.tv and request one.
Ok, that explains it but shouldn't XBMC.runscript(script.artwork.downloader, mode=custom, mediatype=?,medianame=?, <art_type>, <art_type>, <art_type>) be removed from the Runs script in custom mode part of the wiki?
(2012-08-12, 16:23)Hitcher Wrote: Ok, that explains it but shouldn't XBMC.runscript(script.artwork.downloader, mode=custom, mediatype=?,medianame=?, <art_type>, <art_type>, <art_type>) be removed from the Runs script in custom mode part of the wiki?

Not sure actually Rofl

Could be that it requires mode=custom to see what is requested of the script.
Could you try what happens is you remove mode=custom? Could be that it doesn't recognize the specified arttypes anymore.
If it still work it can indeed be removed. If not i will adjust the wiki to make it clear that the image choice will only pop-up with one arttype specified. I can remember that the expected behaviour was discussed in the beginning and this was the result of it.
(2012-08-11, 21:27)Martijn Wrote: All movies are in seperate folders?
Movies are succesfully added to the library?
Did you run AD before adding the movies? If so wait more than an hour and try again.

If that doesn't help enable debugging in XBMC and in the add-on and post the debug log link here when trying the script.

--- removed log snippet---
I don't care about log snippets.

If the log is to big restart xbmc with everything else turned off and try again.

Besides that you haven't got any movies in your library so start adding a video source set to movies
(2012-08-12, 18:41)Martijn Wrote: I don't care about log snippets.

If the log is to big restart xbmc with everything else turned off and try again.

Besides that you haven't got any movies in your library so start adding a video source set to movies

i turned debug mode on for the artwork downloader and xbmc, cleared the log and ran the app. i dont care for long logs either but thats what was created.

All i have done is placed my movies in my user movies folder thats part of the standard osx user profile. from xbmc i can browse the movies by going to the movies menu - files - movies. is this location not referenced by default? i cant see anything in either documentation that states you have to add the location again thats already accesable in again. Apologies if this is assumed to be understood by the user.

• 47(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork Downloader18