Music Library problem
Hi,

I've just installed xbmc for the first time and loaded up my music but for some reason the Artist view is showing the Contributing Artist tag not the Album Artist - is there a way to alter this behaviour?

Thanks
Been experimenting a bit more - I am using Confluence skin - if I pick Artists from the main screen I get album artists but via Library it gives me contributing artist and it is this i wonder if i can change
(2012-08-10, 23:29)balance Wrote: Hi,

I've just installed xbmc for the first time and loaded up my music but for some reason the Artist view is showing the Contributing Artist tag not the Album Artist - is there a way to alter this behaviour?

Thanks
Been experimenting a bit more - I am using Confluence skin - if I pick Artists from the main screen I get album artists but via Library it gives me contributing artist and it is this i wonder if i can change

In settings - music - show artists on compilations - toggle to see the changes implemented in the artist section
Check out my Fanart.tv stuff!
...........I also accept disc requests if image not on fanart.tv database !!!!
Thank you - option is called "include artists who only appear on compilations" and did the job perfectly, your help much appreciated.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music Library problem0