• 16(current)
WIP Avalon
banner
Artist logos and cdarts
CPU:- AMD FX 4100 Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-S2 RAM:-4GB Graphics: AMD HD 7750 1GB DDR5 PSU: IBALL 500W Display: DELL S2240M Storage: 1TB
As much as I would LOVE to see another view added to the skin, I think it mat be wiser to maybe finalize what's already there before moving on. So I'd say....

- RecentlyAdded-TV-Shows from Avallonis
- Add latest albums in home screen (As well as addons, etc)
- Maybe get "Now Playing" window working on all screens
- Better layout/info in Video Info screen for TV shows (full premiere date, watched/unwatched count, removing trailer tab and buttons, etc)
- Date alongside time (my own personal request. Tongue)

Then a new view would be welcome. Smile PS. I know I referred to one of the views a while back as the "InfoWall" but looking back at it, it makes more sense naming it "FanartWall" as the info is at the bottom no matter what.
For me, the only thing holding me back from using Avalon for xbmc is the missing ...
PVR support. Without live tv i cant use skin...
(2012-08-28, 13:33)reazorFX Wrote:
(2012-08-28, 06:25)Kokonutcreme Wrote: Hi Reazor

Are you able to add other options to the Shutdown menu eg. Logoff, Shutdown, Restart? At the moment it just quits XBMC.

Thanks in advance

hi shutdown menu like in Confluence? When you press s pop up the shutdown menu.
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Shutdown_Menu.

Was thinking more like a submenu option like what you already have available in some menu options so when you select Shutdown you can press right to access the submenu and choose one of the options. As Avalon is the default skin for my Kids profile and I have configured XBMC to shut down the machine, there is no way to logoff from Avalon to switch profiles unless I change the skin appearance to Aeon Nox for example and logoff that way.
(2012-08-24, 12:19)reazorFX Wrote: but it went faster than expected

Version 0.2.6 is out

What´s new:

Automatic Music OSD:
It will open automatic when play songs after 10sec, when you in the Song-Menu no other menu open (Contex, Song-Info...) and no keys will press. The Music OSD have a equalizer, a rotating cdart (vinyl), a Track-List, a search on youtube button, a rating+ (-) button and the songs infos display.

enjoy it

greetz reazorFX

Hi, love the now playing screen but is it possible for it to appear if in album view and selecting play album rather than having to go into the track list of the album first? Hope this makes sense.

Thanks
gonna have to go with the additional view types as I use banners for my tv shows this would allow me to really test the skin out, been following the thread though.
Proper Usage of a debug log
If I managed to help you in any way, please add to my reputation
(2012-08-29, 16:05)Hudson_Hawk04 Wrote: gonna have to go with the additional view types as I use banners for my tv shows this would allow me to really test the skin out, been following the thread though.

+1, i also use banners for my tv shows.
@all: thx for the feedback

OK. So most of you are for Recently Added TV shows Avallonis.
Then I would also make Recently Added Music (As well as addons, etc).

It equal the new View: Banner for TV-Shows.

@ Kokonutcreme: The menu for shutdown I try with the next update this weekend. to include.

@ Shinu: hi how "Date alongside time (my own personal request.)" Mockup Tongue .. TV-Show layout ... check

@ nemulate: okay you mean when you are in the now playing then back to the normal listview then to the song but not the album. right? hmmm i will try who it work.

@ jacob just: i hope somebody can help me whit the pvr support to skin it. This is a cry for help Blush

note: in the next update i finish some thinks before. I think that this will be this weekend.
(2012-08-29, 16:44)reazorFX Wrote: @all: thx for the feedback

@ Kokonutcreme: The menu for shutdown I try with the next update this weekend. to include.

@ Shinu: hi how "Date alongside time (my own personal request.)" Mockup Tongue .. TV-Show layout ... check

@ nemulate: okay you mean when you are in the now playing then back to the normal listview then to the song but not the album. right? hmmm i will try who it work.

@ jacob just: i hope somebody can help me whit the pvr support to skin it. This is a cry for help Blush

note: in the next update i finish some thinks before. I think that this will be this weekend.

Thanks again for all your hard work on this Smile What I meant regarding 'now playing' was being able to just go to album view and press 'play' to launch the now playing screen. Currently I have to go into the song/track view and press play to get 'now playing' to appear. Hope that makes more sense?

Thanks again
Hello, my preferences for the next are (in importance order)

- PVR support
- Add latest albums in home screen
- View Bannerlist and Bannerwall
- Artist logos and cdarts

thanks for your work
(2012-08-29, 16:51)nemulate Wrote:
(2012-08-29, 16:44)reazorFX Wrote: @all: thx for the feedback

Thanks again for all your hard work on this Smile What I meant regarding 'now playing' was being able to just go to album view and press 'play' to launch the now playing screen. Currently I have to go into the song/track view and press play to get 'now playing' to appear. Hope that makes more sense?

Thanks again

ah okay. hmmm I have to look if that works .. wait... it work! Play-button works when press on album-view. Okay so I can show the nowplaying sreen also when album-view.

okay in next update its include. thx great idea Big Grin

(2012-08-29, 18:02)mardup Wrote: Hello, my preferences for the next are (in importance order)

- PVR support
- Add latest albums in home screen
- View Bannerlist and Bannerwall
- Artist logos and cdarts

thanks for your work

to late!........... jokeBig Grin

i need to find someone for the pvr!
i'm still at work Big Grin

Now Playing Video finish:

Shutdown Menu finish:

@nemulate: Now Playing OSD also on Album-View done
(2012-08-29, 16:44)reazorFX Wrote: @ Shinu: hi how "Date alongside time (my own personal request.)" Mockup Tongue .. TV-Show layout ... check

do u mean a mockup of how the date would look? u can see what i had in mind in the first 4 screenshots on page 8.
(2012-08-29, 20:37)reazorFX Wrote: @nemulate: Now Playing OSD also on Album-View done

Thank you my friend, very much appreciated Big Grin
(2012-08-29, 20:37)reazorFX Wrote: i'm still at work Big Grin

Now Playing Video finish:

Shutdown Menu finish:

@nemulate: Now Playing OSD also on Album-View done

Fantastic work Reazor, could you include Logoff as an option as well in the Shutdown menu please.
  • 16(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Avalon20