• 128(current)
XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote)
No I don't get a message saying anything about a sandbox. Just installed the latest version still no luck. I'm behind the pc right now. See if an i-tunes sync helps out.

thx for the reply!
(2012-09-05, 20:03)Skank Wrote: New version available in store! Facebook fix! Nice job!
Thinking about purchasing this app!
If i do so... Do ihave to pay extra for the sabnzb integration?

One question...
Im using an external player (mpc-hc), is there i way i can pause, play , stop and exit it with constellation? Launching is not a problem Wink

Full sab integration is unlocked by a further in app purchase, without paying you can view items in the queue and add things via couch etc, but can't edit or delete etc...

You could find out if mpc-hc accepts http commands to play pause etc, and if it does set up custom buttons for it on the remote screen of constellation?

This thread here suggests it is possible sending the command number with ip address and port, hope this helps
The specific forum for Constellation can be found Here.

If anyone is looking for a usenet account try here, great unlimited service!
Disregard this post... somehow my browser didn't refresh properly for me to see Burb's already responded.
HTPC 1: 64-bit Quad Core 3.4GHz Athlon X4 / 16GB DDR3 / (8) 2TB / 42" Vizio / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
HTPC 2: 64-bit Quad Core 2.0GHz / 8GB DDR3 / 1TB / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
My Personal Blog - NewsDemon | Text size doesn't seem to be working anymore for signatures?
(2012-09-05, 15:36)Archigos Wrote:
  • Do you have SSL turned on for CouchPotato as well?
  • Although not ideal, can you turn off SSL for SabNZBd+ and test if it connects?
  • Same with SickBeard (temporarily turn off SSL and test)
  • Probably not related but may help with some testing... is your device jailbroken?
  • Verify that there are NO special characters in your username and/or password... ( ! @ # $ % ^ & * - _ = + 'spaces' ) etc
  • Are you using Reverse Proxies? (If so, check the example settings from Lemon8's post below)

No, I don't have SSL on for CouchPotato (for some reason, can't remember why Tongue), my device isn't jailbroken, and no special characters in my password. No reverse proxies also (no idea what they are).

The problem was SSL, I turned off SSL on SB and SAB and then restarted them, after that Constellation connected fine. Is there a reason why I can't connect to them with SSL on?

Thanks for your help!
Thanks, I got it mostly working now. Bought all the extras and definitely every cent.

One question - tried to access my library over reverse proxies, but not successful (xbmc.my-URL/xbmc). Has this been implemented yet and can someone confirm that it is working.

Besides that, hope that my feature requests to Trakt may happen one day as well as iphone implementation of sabnzbd et al.

Indeed a fantastic solution to access all my HTPC related activities. Well done!!!
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
HTPC 1: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 2: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 3: Raspberry Pi
(2012-09-06, 02:04)foxxiee Wrote: No, I don't have SSL on for CouchPotato (for some reason, can't remember why Tongue), my device isn't jailbroken, and no special characters in my password. No reverse proxies also (no idea what they are).

The problem was SSL, I turned off SSL on SB and SAB and then restarted them, after that Constellation connected fine. Is there a reason why I can't connect to them with SSL on?

Thanks for your help!
SSL should work fine for each connection and I'm unsure why it's not working for you... what type of system are you running XBMC and the other apps on? (Same system, different?) Some basic info on your network may help us figure it out.

(2012-09-06, 02:18)steve1977 Wrote: Thanks, I got it mostly working now. Bought all the extras and definitely every cent.

One question - tried to access my library over reverse proxies, but not successful (xbmc.my-URL/xbmc). Has this been implemented yet and can someone confirm that it is working.

Besides that, hope that my feature requests to Trakt may happen one day as well as iphone implementation of sabnzbd et al.

Indeed a fantastic solution to access all my HTPC related activities. Well done!!!
Did XBMC not respond at all when trying it via RP? (No library or just acting weird?) I've heard from many users that it works fine but I don't really have the ability to test it on my network since you're most likely using an Apache based server so doing it in IIS wouldn't really help you.
HTPC 1: 64-bit Quad Core 3.4GHz Athlon X4 / 16GB DDR3 / (8) 2TB / 42" Vizio / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
My Personal Blog - NewsDemon | Text size doesn't seem to be working anymore for signatures?
@Pearl:
Can you give us a bit more information to work with since your images don't work? The following will help:
  • Device/System XBMC is running on? (Windows, Mac, Linux, AppleTV, other?)
  • Version of XBMC?
  • What type of Apple Device? (iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch... and iOS version)
  • What version of Constellation?
  • Any other info you think would be helpful

==Edit==
Um? Where'd the post go I replied to? I guess I'll leave the info for others.
(2012-09-05, 22:43)Burbulence Wrote:
(2012-09-05, 20:03)Skank Wrote: New version available in store! Facebook fix! Nice job!

One question...
Im using an external player (mpc-hc), is there i way i can pause, play , stop and exit it with constellation? Launching is not a problem Wink

Full sab integration is unlocked by a further in app purchase, without paying you can view items in the queue and add things via couch etc, but can't edit or delete etc...

You could find out if mpc-hc accepts http commands to play pause etc, and if it does set up custom buttons for it on the remote screen of constellation?

This thread here suggests it is possible sending the command number with ip address and port, hope this helps

mmm It looks indeed something like that but im afraid my knowledge doesnt reach that far..
I dont like the idea to change the codes that are sent from constellation, cause then it wont work anymore with normal xbmc

I should somehow find a way to see what commands constellation is sending.. and adjusting this inside mpc-hc...
(2012-09-06, 08:46)Skank Wrote:
(2012-09-05, 22:43)Burbulence Wrote:

One question...

mmm It looks indeed something like that but im afraid my knowledge doesnt reach that far..
I dont like the idea to change the codes that are sent from constellation, cause then it wont work anymore with normal xbmc

I should somehow find a way to see what commands constellation is sending.. and adjusting this inside mpc-hc...

You would not be changing the constellation, you would be adding custom buttons on to the remote screen Like this

I'll look around later for a sample http command

The specific forum for Constellation can be found Here.

If anyone is looking for a usenet account try here, great unlimited service!
(2012-09-06, 02:47)Archigos Wrote: SSL should work fine for each connection and I'm unsure why it's not working for you... what type of system are you running XBMC and the other apps on? (Same system, different?) Some basic info on your network may help us figure it out.

I'm running XBMC on a regular Windows 7 HTPC. The other apps however, are running on my Unraid server, which is on 24/7. Could that be why?

Thanks!
Have version 2.8.2 and still after standbye of THE iPad constallation crash and need to lid it again.
Seems likje only With mkv files when i whats à serie in video_ts i dont have the problem.
iPad 3
(2012-09-06, 02:47)Archigos Wrote:
(2012-09-06, 02:18)steve1977 Wrote: One question - tried to access my library over reverse proxies, but not successful (xbmc.my-URL/xbmc). Has this been implemented yet and can someone confirm that it is working.
Did XBMC not respond at all when trying it via RP? (No library or just acting weird?) I've heard from many users that it works fine but I don't really have the ability to test it on my network since you're most likely using an Apache based server so doing it in IIS wouldn't really help you.

It somehow responds. What I mean by this - when entering a wrong port or wrong URL, it basically just turns off. If entering the "right" reverse proxy address, it behaves differently, but basically stays in "testing" mode for many minutes. I can let it wait overnight, but believe that it just times out?
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
HTPC 1: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 2: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 3: Raspberry Pi
Hi all

There is a Hugh bug in that when u go to the movies and select sort by sort title the app just keeps crashing I can not even access the movies tab anymore as the app keeps crashing.

Can this be fixed
(2012-09-06, 10:57)foxxiee Wrote: I'm running XBMC on a regular Windows 7 HTPC. The other apps however, are running on my Unraid server, which is on 24/7. Could that be why?
Thanks!
I doubt that running things on the different systems is a direct issue to this, since it's been proven that XBMC runs fine in Windows and the other apps do run fine on an Unraid Server, however, since you're running multiple systems have you checked to make sure that port forwarding on your router is sending the SSL port correctly to Unraid? It's the only thing that comes to mind right now but I can try to look into more stuff later on tonight if I get the chance.

(2012-09-06, 17:51)Fibre Wrote: Have version 2.8.2 and still after standbye of THE iPad constallation crash and need to lid it again.
Seems likje only With mkv files when i whats à serie in video_ts i dont have the problem.
iPad 3
I think what you're saying is that on your iPad3 if it idles so the screen turns off Constellation crashes when you turn the iPad back on? Can you give more details about your setup? What are you running XBMC on? What version of XBMC? etc.

(2012-09-06, 18:24)steve1977 Wrote: It somehow responds. What I mean by this - when entering a wrong port or wrong URL, it basically just turns off. If entering the "right" reverse proxy address, it behaves differently, but basically stays in "testing" mode for many minutes. I can let it wait overnight, but believe that it just times out?
If you're willing, can you PM me contact details so we can talk over IM, that way we can do kind of a trial an error approach to this without it spanning over days to see if we can fix it. Worse case I can attempt to setup some of the basic apps on my laptop and try to turn the copy of XBMC on it (and the apps) to see if I can get RP working... (Never tried before so no idea how well this will work)

(2012-09-06, 21:09)meridius Wrote: There is a Hugh bug in that when u go to the movies and select sort by sort title the app just keeps crashing I can not even access the movies tab anymore as the app keeps crashing.
Do you have a lot of foreign (non-english) named titles that have accents? Theoretically Constellation should be able to handle a movie library with an infinite amount of movies, however the more movies you have, the longer it takes... so if your library is really big, you may just need to wait longer for it to finish it's sync before you attempt to do the sort.

The first thing I would do is open Constellation, go to the Cog (upper left corner) and remove the local database (maybe even flush the image cache as well)... after it does that, make sure to give it enough time to cache all the information again before doing anything.

If the above doesn't help, we need more information about your device, XBMC system, version, etc. to be able to help any more... (for example, the first generation AppleTV can handle XBMC but it's slow as hell sending the info out to remotes, so you have to be extra patient while it syncs or it can be spastic).
Have htpc windows 7.
Xbmc eden 11

And yes what you are saying is happening
  • 128(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote)5