• 19(current)
WIP Avalon
Well if you're going to wait to design any banner views, then the Wall or FanartWall would be my choices. When is Frodo going to be released anyway?
(2012-09-09, 18:09)Shinu Wrote: Well if you're going to wait to design any banner views, then the Wall or FanartWall would be my choices. When is Frodo going to be released anyway?

Frodo will released 2012...when exactly .. i do not know

This are some of the small thinks what i mean: Big Grin

Update Avalon 0.2.8

What´s new:

- Filemanager and Playlisteditor V2
- RecentlyAdded TV-Shows
- RecentlyAdded Movies
- RecentlyAdded Music
- Star Rating Movies
- Hidde OSD when subtile position
- Scroll Text RecentlyAdded Title
- Music OSD agiln left remaining time

Note: Activate RecentlyAdded Widget on the side menu (click left on home menu)

greetz reazorFX

Hi,

nice update, really nice. Recently added files is good but it shows new AND already seen shows. Is it difficult to make an option to show the watchlist instead of recently added (users will choose an option)?

Anyway, nice skin Smile
This skin is getting better and better. Excellent job!

Please add to my reputation if you find my posts usefull (+/- button below posts)
Ubuntu 12.10 minimal XBMC auto-install script :: XBMControl :: Xbmc XBOX Skins :: XBMControl for Android :: Owner of Sudo Systems
@reazorFX - is the OSD is still in the way when you want to choose a subtittel
(2012-09-12, 01:31)MaDDoGo Wrote: Hi,

nice update, really nice. Recently added files is good but it shows new AND already seen shows. Is it difficult to make an option to show the watchlist instead of recently added (users will choose an option)?

Anyway, nice skin Smile

I think the solution would be:
Watchlist script (was 'Adding Plex's 'On Deck' feature to XBMC')

I work for the time just to
Random Items (Random Items) Script

so i´ll include both Wink

In all Menu I´ll make a widget like

Note: the icon´s in the current version 0.2.8 will removed it´only a placeholder.

(2012-06-28, 22:44)Shinu Wrote: 1. u can maybe have an option to show either random/latest/user defined addons for the videos-addons and pictures, and latest favs for the favourites section....

2. 10 star ratings would look good but only for tv series IMO. personally i think a 5 star rating system is fine for movies.

(2012-09-13, 17:05)Bram77 Wrote: This skin is getting better and better. Excellent job!

merci Blush
(2012-09-13, 22:21)noiz13 Wrote: @reazorFX - is the OSD is still in the way when you want to choose a subtittel

I disappear osd when the position of subtitle change. You mean you can see the the subtitle on the video screen when change to an other for example language. (position of the current subtitle in the videoscreen).
lovely reazor. i'm always excited to see what u come up with next. Big Grin
reazorFX - am I stupid or is there currently no way to launch program addons from your skin? I've installed AdvancedLauncher but can't see a way to launch it. Addons>Enabed Addons just allows uninstalling or configuring addons but not launch them. If the ability does not currently exist, could you add a 'Programs' item to the main menu with the ability to disable it in Settings>Skin?

Thanks for your fabulous skin.
(2012-09-16, 04:52)gjlp Wrote: reazorFX - am I stupid or is there currently no way to launch program addons from your skin? I've installed AdvancedLauncher but can't see a way to launch it. Addons>Enabed Addons just allows uninstalling or configuring addons but not launch them. If the ability does not currently exist, could you add a 'Programs' item to the main menu with the ability to disable it in Settings>Skin?

Thanks for your fabulous skin.

i´ll include it thx for report.

greetz
(2012-09-15, 15:58)Shinu Wrote: lovely reazor. i'm always excited to see what u come up with next. Big Grin

i don't forget your suggestion Big Grin
here we go

I have been following the progress of this skin for the past few months, and finally took the plunge today and installed it. All I can say is "wow!". Really smooth and sleek!

I did notice one small typo. On the screen to select the background under "settings", the opiton for a single picture is written as "singel" (should be "single"). Other than that the skin is amazing as it is. Any changes you make going forward will just be a bonus!
I love that this skin is lightweight. Lots of the new (and good looking) skins are way to heavy to my taste. Like Aeon Nox, Aeon MQ3/4 and Xperience 1080. I do think some of the animations could be faster though. That would make the skin feel even more smooth (like the view transistions).

Please add to my reputation if you find my posts usefull (+/- button below posts)
Ubuntu 12.10 minimal XBMC auto-install script :: XBMControl :: Xbmc XBOX Skins :: XBMControl for Android :: Owner of Sudo Systems
(2012-09-17, 00:18)Icarus3000 Wrote: I have been following the progress of this skin for the past few months, and finally took the plunge today and installed it. All I can say is "wow!". Really smooth and sleek!

I did notice one small typo. On the screen to select the background under "settings", the opiton for a single picture is written as "singel" (should be "single"). Other than that the skin is amazing as it is. Any changes you make going forward will just be a bonus!

Many thanks. One or two bonus will comeing surely Wink
The translations mistake will be fixed on the next update

greetz
  • 19(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Avalon20