• 20(current)
WIP Avalon
(2012-09-17, 09:10)Bram77 Wrote: I love that this skin is lightweight. Lots of the new (and good looking) skins are way to heavy to my taste. Like Aeon Nox, Aeon MQ3/4 and Xperience 1080. I do think some of the animations could be faster though. That would make the skin feel even more smooth (like the view transistions).

merci beaucoup, to be compared with Aeon and Xperience i'm honored Blush
i have try a faster animation for the view transistions and i must say .... yes it looks really better! Checked include on next update.

Great! Thanks Smile

Please add to my reputation if you find my posts usefull (+/- button below posts)
Ubuntu 12.10 minimal XBMC auto-install script :: XBMControl :: Xbmc XBOX Skins :: XBMControl for Android :: Owner of Sudo Systems
Avalon 0.2.9 is out:

What´s new:

- XBMC recommended (Random Items will actualisation all minutes)
- Qlock2 is include. THX donabi Big Grin http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...ight=qlock
- Faster animation from change tv-show -> episode

more user changes coming soon!

the new functions are available on the side menu (click left)

here some pics

My apologies if this is a well known "upcoming feature", but just realized that with this skin I have no way of starting any of my "program" addons - I can only start "video" addons. (e.g. navi-x). Is this something that is planned?

Thanks again!
Very nice. I use this on a tablet but I can't access the menu button on the left. Otherwise very smooth
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Uh oh -- getting a "Dependencies not met" error when trying to update to the new version. Running XBMC 11.0 WIndows 64bit. I've installed Artist Slideshow plugin as it looks like I need to have that but what else do I need for this latest version? Never had an issue before now. Thx.
(2012-09-19, 02:48)Icarus3000 Wrote: My apologies if this is a well known "upcoming feature", but just realized that with this skin I have no way of starting any of my "program" addons - I can only start "video" addons. (e.g. navi-x). Is this something that is planned?

Thanks again!

go on settings click left (Side-Menu). It´s on the moment not in the Home-Menu.

greetz

(2012-09-19, 03:27)Martijn Wrote: Very nice. I use this on a tablet but I can't access the menu button on the left. Otherwise very smooth

oh i have not tablet hmm how can i check this... other funktions are okay?

greetz
(2012-09-19, 03:53)gjlp Wrote: Uh oh -- getting a "Dependencies not met" error when trying to update to the new version. Running XBMC 11.0 WIndows 64bit. I've installed Artist Slideshow plugin as it looks like I need to have that but what else do I need for this latest version? Never had an issue before now. Thx.

Please install RandomItems (Random Items) Script http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=79378. Then try to update again.

greetz
(2012-09-19, 06:03)reazorFX Wrote:
(2012-09-19, 03:53)gjlp Wrote: Uh oh -- getting a "Dependencies not met" error when trying to update to the new version. Running XBMC 11.0 WIndows 64bit. I've installed Artist Slideshow plugin as it looks like I need to have that but what else do I need for this latest version? Never had an issue before now. Thx.

Please install RandomItems (Random Items) Script http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=79378. Then try to update again.

Fantastic -- that worked -- thanks so much for the quick response and this latest update -- adding 'Programs' to the System side-menu is appreciated. Although I had asked if it could be added to the main menu I actually prefer where you added it so that it doesn't junk up the main menu,
Nice work mate, this skin is getting better and better ...
(2012-09-19, 06:35)gjlp Wrote:
(2012-09-19, 06:03)reazorFX Wrote:

Fantastic -- that worked -- thanks so much for the quick response and this latest update -- adding 'Programs' to the System side-menu is appreciated. Although I had asked if it could be added to the main menu I actually prefer where you added it so that it doesn't junk up the main menu,

Thx! No problem Big Grin Programs is planned to integrate into the main menu

(2012-09-19, 07:49)butchabay Wrote: Nice work mate, this skin is getting better and better ...

Blush thx bro!
best wishes from Germany to Switzerland.
reazorFX , any new views for movies and tv shows in a near future?
(2012-09-19, 08:03)Bkam Wrote: reazorFX , any new views for movies and tv shows in a near future?

I'm work on it. But it´s a little too early for a preview.
(2012-09-19, 08:07)reazorFX Wrote:
(2012-09-19, 08:03)Bkam Wrote: reazorFX , any new views for movies and tv shows in a near future?

I'm work on it. But it´s a little too early for a preview.

Sounds good Smile
Avalon 0.3.0

Little Update:

- Clean up codes
- Animations change

greetz reazorFX
If you ever add mouse support, then this will be my first choice!
  • 20(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Avalon20