• 6(current)
Release Universal Scraper for Music Albums
(2012-08-27, 14:59)olympia Wrote: Sure it will fetch everything set in settings.

Thanks again for your answer and help. I will be working on creating nfo files for my music collection after I finish correcting the nfo files in my Music Video collection. I will let you know what happens. Thanks again!
And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music. - Friedrich Nietzsche
did someone notice that.

The scraper used to work perfectly, but now it doesn't seem to find any new artist in my library.

When i force scraping, it keeps asking for the name of artist just as it didn't knew it
. and that for all my artists?

it usedto work till few days ago
hi
album scraper "doesnt works" for me.
i have bunch of music on my pc, the following mixed naming conceptions:
- deff lepard - pyromania
- deff_lepard_-_pyromania
- defflepard-pyromania
- deff lepard pyromania
etc... sometimes year-datas (ripper, quality etc..) after or before.
sometimes there is the artist folder:
- deff lepard
-- pyromania
and in the artist folder are folders with albumnames.

the album scraper does not recongnises all of the albums. in fact only about the 30% of the albums are recognized. first i tought that its because of the hungarian bands the special characters but not. all of the bands are present in all of the music-databases and are easy to search after.
what can be the problem? what kind of information do you need from me?

i use netinst ubuntu precise, xbmc eden.

thank you!
You need to correct the ID3 info of the files
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2012-09-13, 16:45)Martijn Wrote: You need to correct the ID3 info of the files

both ID3v1 and ID3v2 are filled out.

however im 100% sure its a local problem on my pc.
the scraper is asking for album names and artist names repeatedly and still, not scraping. it is going in a cycle of asking album names and artist name.
CPU:- AMD FX 4100 Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-S2 RAM:-4GB Graphics: AMD HD 7750 1GB DDR5 PSU: IBALL 500W Display: DELL S2240M Storage: 1TB
(2012-09-09, 11:14)sarakha63 Wrote: did someone notice that.

The scraper used to work perfectly, but now it doesn't seem to find any new artist in my library.

When i force scraping, it keeps asking for the name of artist just as it didn't knew it
. and that for all my artists?

it usedto work till few days ago

(2012-09-19, 12:33)bandelguy Wrote: the scraper is asking for album names and artist names repeatedly and still, not scraping. it is going in a cycle of asking album names and artist name.
Same issue here.

The scraper used to work until today, now i can only scrap using Last.fm one, no way to make Universal Scraper work again (neither Albums or Artists).
I had the same issue on another installation.

There is definitively a bug somewhere.

Using Eden from PulseEight on Ubuntu 12.04 here.
(2012-09-19, 12:33)bandelguy Wrote: the scraper is asking for album names and artist names repeatedly and still, not scraping. it is going in a cycle of asking album names and artist name.

Having the same issue here since this morning, seems all music related scraping has gone hell... hehe... there has to be a workaround.
Doesn't work here either. Sad
Creating an album.nfo with release url, didn't work either
CPU:- AMD FX 4100 Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-S2 RAM:-4GB Graphics: AMD HD 7750 1GB DDR5 PSU: IBALL 500W Display: DELL S2240M Storage: 1TB
Theres an update

Can someone check if you get discography from coldplay?
I got a problem Smile and Sad

I got this dutch compilation cd:
Top 2000 (released in 2011) from radio 2

However if i add this compilation cd to my music library, i get loads of albums...(1100 of them)
Some are top 100, some are best of..., knuffelrock nr... and so on; all sorts of albums

Cause of this i get no album art, cause its not found

How should i set this up to get it right?
If i change for all titles the album to Top 2000 2011, all my backgrounds will be changed i think, not sure

Help wanted pls
Thanks
Same here, no scraping!
I got it fixed with other mp3tags
Same issues here, I can't even scrape big albums/artists that are showing and present on last/musicdb etc?
Any work arounds?
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Universal Scraper for Music Albums7