• 54(current)
Artwork Downloader
(2012-09-28, 16:00)Martijn Wrote:
(2012-09-28, 12:37)Ajedi Wrote: Hi martijn,

I noticed the addon doenst scan on startup anymore, in settings i cant seem to find the option to make it run on startup. How do i make it so that it will run when i startup xbmc?

I run on Eden and Aeon MQ 4.

thanks!

I removed it on purpose

Ok that's a shame...so its not possible at all to let it run on startup? And to be clear if i add a new movie of tv show i have to start the addon manually? This is a bit shit since 80% of the awsome layout i have is depending on Artwork downloader and having it starting up while starting up xbmc was just perfect Sad

A big +1 on getting the automatic startup back then!
XBMC: XBMC 12.3 Frodo, Aeon MQ5, Win7 x64
(2012-09-28, 22:30)Ajedi Wrote:

I noticed the addon doenst scan on startup anymore, in settings i cant seem to find the option to make it run on startup. How do i make it so that it will run when i startup xbmc?

thanks!

I removed it on purpose

Ok that's a shame...so its not possible at all to let it run on startup? And to be clear if i add a new movie of tv show i have to start the addon manually? This is a bit shit since 80% of the awsome layout i have is depending on Artwork downloader and having it starting up while starting up xbmc was just perfect Sad

It was disabled because it was hitting the source sites too much IMO.
Maybe i'll reconsider it in some time but for now it stays off.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2012-09-28, 21:09)Martijn Wrote: Pushed an update to offcial repo for XBMC Frodo users.

Working fine here now, Martijn. Thanks for the speedy fix!
Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)
There's no real need to run AD everytime you start xbmc unless you're downloading like a dozen movies a day.

Make a hotkey to run AD and then hit it after adding your new movie(s). Simply solution.

thanks!

I removed it on purpose

Frodo version will have option to auto run after library update
(2012-09-29, 19:02)thrak76 Wrote:
(2012-09-28, 21:09)Martijn Wrote: Pushed an update to offcial repo for XBMC Frodo users.

Working fine here now, Martijn. Thanks for the speedy fix!

took my a while to figure out why it broke but was a one line change
(2012-09-29, 19:05)Vaikin Wrote: There's no real need to run AD everytime you start xbmc unless you're downloading like a dozen movies a day.

Make a hotkey to run AD and then hit it after adding your new movie(s). Simply solution.
(2012-09-28, 16:00)Martijn Wrote: I removed it on purpose

Thats an exellent idea, is there a tutorial of how to make a hotkey like that?

thanks.

XBMC: XBMC 12.3 Frodo, Aeon MQ5, Win7 x64
<userdata>\keymaps\keymap.xml

<F1>RunScript(script.artwork.downloader)</F1>

Or, you could add the program to your favorites and add it to a submenu/widget/etc.
(2012-09-29, 20:03)Martijn Wrote: Frodo version will have option to auto run after library update

Awesome! Thank you for your work.
Setup:
HTPC: Acer Revo 3610 (openELEC 3.0.2) with Aeon Nox (4)
NAS: unRAID 5rc12a on an Intel 3GHz Core2Duo with 4GB of RAM and 5 2TB WD EARS Green Drives
Running: SickBeard, CouchPotato v2, Headphones, Maraschino, Plex and SimplePlugins
(2012-09-28, 21:19)bobrap Wrote: Just wanted to add that I'm using the latest nightly and scanning for TV artwork seems to work just fine. Getting movie artwork just goes directly to "cleaning up..." and nothing is downloaded. Thanks Smile

Updated to latest nightly and "ugly monster" is back again. Sad
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
Sorry if this question has been asked before, the report at the end shows me which TV Shows/Movies failed. Is there a way the report just shows me which TV Shows/Movies were successful?
(2012-10-02, 19:02)bobrap Wrote:
(2012-09-28, 21:19)bobrap Wrote: Just wanted to add that I'm using the latest nightly and scanning for TV artwork seems to work just fine. Getting movie artwork just goes directly to "cleaning up..." and nothing is downloaded. Thanks Smile

Updated to latest nightly and "ugly monster" is back again. Sad

Fixed (again)

(2012-10-03, 17:52)cd492 Wrote: Sorry if this question has been asked before, the report at the end shows me which TV Shows/Movies failed. Is there a way the report just shows me which TV Shows/Movies were successful?

Not without massive code change
@Martijn

could you take a look at my logfile please

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=9857&hash=36502713

the artwork downloader did not find most discart.

if i make it manual from movie with get artwork i found a discart. Most of my movies are blurays and i think artwork downloader did not get discart if they were marked as DVD on fanart.tv. Is there any chance to make a config to say get preferred bluray but if there is no bluray get the dvd disc art ?

Greets
Eisi
(2012-10-04, 17:43)Eisi2005 Wrote: @Martijn

could you take a look at my logfile please

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=9857&hash=36502713

the artwork downloader did not find most discart.

if i make it manual from movie with get artwork i found a discart. Most of my movies are blurays and i think artwork downloader did not get discart if they were marked as DVD on fanart.tv. Is there any chance to make a config to say get preferred bluray but if there is no bluray get the dvd disc art ?

Greets
Eisi

sorry but not gonna add option for that
@Martijn

thanks for your answer. Is there any chance to get dvd disc art for bluray by changing something in the configs ?

Greets
Eisi
  • 54(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork Downloader18