• 1(current)
Genre video icons for Aeon Nox
I made genre images for Aeon Nox.

Just unzip to your C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.aeon.nox\extras\genre\video\icons folder

Enjoy Cool

UPDATE! Full genrepack: 50 image with textlabel

Full genre pack with and without text : 50 image

Download fullpack

White pack with, and without textlabel.

Download

For request...

Nox style movie fanart collection.

Use for default or white theme..

50 images 1920*1080

Just unzip to your C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.aeon.nox\extras\genre\vid​eo\fanart folder

When folder not exist, than create one...

Download fanart pack

Genre icons for square theme, (works fine on default theme too)

Image Image

Download
looks nice .....would be great if the full genre spectrum was used (stand up, short, disaster, superhero etc etc).
When I designed some genre backgrounds I looked at ember media manager for a list of the genres that (most) people use. It gave me quite a comprehensive list of what backgrounds I needed to do. (and a lot of work LOL)
But in any case these are awesome and in-keeping with the monochromatic theme throughout aeon nox....great work. I hope to see some more of your work in the future.
Check out my Fanart.tv stuff!
...........I also accept disc requests if image not on fanart.tv database !!!!
(2012-10-01, 10:56)frodo19 Wrote: Some genre images for Aeon Nox , enjoy...

Just unzip to your C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.aeon.nox\extras\genre\video\icons folder

Download

Nice work Frodo, appreciate it.
nice work. looks good and fits in well. perhaps removin the transparency from the images would make them even better?
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
...and maybe also remove the text (genre label)? most views have the needed text and it looks too busy/crowded in showcase (all that text reflections)

LE: however, all images looks amazing, a job well done.
+1 for removing text and after works fine for everybody (no language problem)
Thanks for all Smile
I ' ve removed the text...

download

Thanks these are great
Really nice !
Admin @ Passion-XBMC
(official french community)
Thanks folks... Smile

(2012-10-01, 12:47)leepenny Wrote: looks nice .....would be great if the full genre spectrum was used (stand up, short, disaster, superhero etc etc).
I looked at ember media manager for a list of the genres that (most) people use. It gave me quite a comprehensive list of what backgrounds I needed to do.

Pls. write me which one are missing, full list please .....

The imdb sort these are....

All my movies, in these categories..

Nice job, Frodo. They look great!
Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)
(2012-10-03, 01:58)frodo19 Wrote: Thanks folks... Smile

(2012-10-01, 12:47)leepenny Wrote: looks nice .....would be great if the full genre spectrum was used (stand up, short, disaster, superhero etc etc).
I looked at ember media manager for a list of the genres that (most) people use. It gave me quite a comprehensive list of what backgrounds I needed to do.

Pls. write me which one are missing, full list please .....

The imdb sort these are....

All my movies, in these categories..

Missing genres from the ones included in ember are as follows

Adult, Anime, Bollywood, Chickflick, Children, Christmas, Concert, Disaster, Film-noir, Foreign, Halloween, Independant, Martial Arts, Monster, Nature, Post-apocalyptic, Religion, Short, Stand up, Superhero, Supernatural, Wrestling, TV Mini series, Interviews, Hentai
This is the full genres for ember - i,m not sure if there are people that use them all but would be handy to have them all before other users start asking.

Once again great upload and thanks for listening Big Grin
Check out my Fanart.tv stuff!
...........I also accept disc requests if image not on fanart.tv database !!!!
Thx, nice job, can you make the same for White Theme?
(2012-10-01, 12:47)leepenny Wrote: Missing genres from the ones included in ember are as follows

Adult, Anime, Bollywood, Chickflick, Children, Christmas, Concert, Disaster, Film-noir, Foreign, Halloween, Independant, Martial Arts, Monster, Nature, Post-apocalyptic, Religion, Short, Stand up, Superhero, Supernatural, Wrestling, TV Mini series, Interviews, Hentai
This is the full genres for ember - i,m not sure if there are people that use them all but would be handy to have them all before other users start asking.

Once again great upload and thanks for listening Big Grin

oki doki..

I will made.. Nod

(2012-10-03, 16:05)fmronan Wrote: Thx, nice job, can you make the same for White Theme?

I'm not sure..Not use white theme..

..but maybe possible,.. I will try ..Wink
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Genre video icons for Aeon Nox7