Pandora with Artist Slideshow
Hi All

I searched but couldn't find an answer. I am looking at installing the Pandora addon but I'm just wondering does this work with Artist Slideshow as I really like that addon.

Cheers
I use the LastFM slide show, with the LastFM built in player for XBMC. It works great. If you switch, you will see. The slide show for LastFM also works with saved music on your library.

Will have to experiment with LASTFM slide show and pandora. Unless someone else knows something different.
Does the pandora addon even work? I thought it died a number of months ago?!?
(2012-10-02, 16:49)rcrh Wrote: Does the pandora addon even work? I thought it died a number of months ago?!?

On the Pandora thread someone just posted a link to the last version, and many are saying they have it working. will experiment tonight and see if it is indeed working or not.

Note: Yes pandora plugin (as pointed to in the last message in the discussion thread) does indeed work.
...and yes, it works with artist slideshow.
(2012-10-23, 21:27)gabryael Wrote: ...and yes, it works with artist slideshow.

How? When I play Pandora it just shows my playlists, and current song. If I press "TAB" it shows whatever "Visualization" I have checked, but "Artist Slideshow" is not listed as a choice.

Thanks.
(2012-10-30, 17:12)SorryGoFish Wrote: How? When I play Pandora it just shows my playlists, and current song. If I press "TAB" it shows whatever "Visualization" I have checked, but "Artist Slideshow" is not listed as a choice.

Thanks.
Use that down arrow below the transport buttons.

XBMCbuntu 11.0
Zotac ZBOX Blu-ray HD-ID34
URC RF-20 (configured with Flirc)
(2012-11-01, 09:28)digitalb0y Wrote:
(2012-10-30, 17:12)SorryGoFish Wrote: How? When I play Pandora it just shows my playlists, and current song. If I press "TAB" it shows whatever "Visualization" I have checked, but "Artist Slideshow" is not listed as a choice.

Thanks.

Thanks for getting back to me. That takes me to the same location as pressing TAB, it shows whatever "Visualization" I have chosen (in the Pandora configuration). The list of Visualizations (for me) does not include Artist Slideshow. Does it for you?

Thanks again.

(2012-11-01, 20:30)SorryGoFish Wrote:
(2012-11-01, 09:28)digitalb0y Wrote:

Thanks.

Thanks for getting back to me. That takes me to the same location as pressing TAB, it shows whatever "Visualization" I have chosen (in the Pandora configuration). The list of Visualizations (for me) does not include Artist Slideshow. Does it for you?

Thanks again.
SorryGoFish,

Artist slideshow is not a visualisation as such, so will not show up in your list of visualisations. Display of Artist fanart will be controlled by whatever skin you are using (and if they even support this script). To turn this on or off you will need to visit your skins settings and turn this on. Pretty sure it is not supported by Confluence, but is supported by Transparency! and my skin (xTV-SAF), plus many others. Go check yours skins sub forum to see if it is supported.

Wyrm (xTV-SAF)

If required a FULL debug log can now be submitted from the skin in settings->skin settings->support. Or follow instructions here if you can't access skin settings.

FAQ's located at :- http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:AppTV
(2012-11-01, 20:30)SorryGoFish Wrote: Thanks for getting back to me. That takes me to the same location as pressing TAB, it shows whatever "Visualization" I have chosen (in the Pandora configuration). The list of Visualizations (for me) does not include Artist Slideshow. Does it for you?

Thanks again.
Ah, yes, sorry. As Wyrm said, this is largely skin-dependent as there are some skins that don't support artist slideshow, but another factor is that some skins put that script below the visualization. For example, using the Neon skin I can select the projectM visualization and it shows up behind the artist slideshow, which can be a nice effect. But on Confluence Lite Mod, selecting projectM covers up the slideshow with the visualization. I can only see the slideshow when Pandora is hidden (using the tab key or the down arrow button on screen), and visualization has to be set to none. Hope this helps.
XBMCbuntu 11.0
Zotac ZBOX Blu-ray HD-ID34
URC RF-20 (configured with Flirc)
(2012-10-30, 17:12)SorryGoFish Wrote:
(2012-10-23, 21:27)gabryael Wrote: ...and yes, it works with artist slideshow.

How? When I play Pandora it just shows my playlists, and current song. If I press "TAB" it shows whatever "Visualization" I have checked, but "Artist Slideshow" is not listed as a choice.

Thanks. 
I know this was old, but I'm having problems with pandora since upgrading to krypton. First it was just playing one song then it would stop. Now it's playing ok, but I can't leave the addon to see any visualizations. Tabbing does nothing.
I just want to use dewdrop.2 visualization. I've got it installed from the skin settings. I just don't know how to get out of the pandora screen without shutting it down. I think there used to be somethig you hit that would minimize the screen and play the visualizations. You could then show them full screen. I've even seen that playing recently, but I can't get it to work with pandora playing.

Hey, I got it to work. Not sure if I could be helpful to anyone having the same problem though. I just kept trying things until finally something worked. Uninstalled, re-installed. Went back to the skin settings. Finally, I hit the tab key while in pandora and I could see the visualizations. And, the next audio played without stopping. So, I'm all good.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Pandora with Artist Slideshow0