• 24(current)
WIP Avalon
yes you have already posted ... Confused now i understand what you mean !! My mistake.

yes come to my ToDo list !!

sorry and thx noiz13

greetz reazorFX
(2012-10-09, 14:38)reazorFX Wrote: I´m currently work on a port from the orginal Aeon Showcase View from DHJ... damn that´s programmed awesome!!
here is a preview but realy not finished:

I hope you like it
greetz reazorFX

Not to be a badger but I'd really like to see a basic thumbnail view (perhaps with fanart behind it) so I can see more of my collection at one time. This view, like the existing list view only shows about ten items at a time. Two or three rows of seven or eight thumbnails makes it much easier to move through a large collection.

I'm sure you'll get to it and I remain excited. I just wanted to better clarify why I hope this addition comes soon.

Thanks again.
(2012-10-09, 14:54)reazorFX Wrote:
(2012-10-09, 14:47)Martijn Wrote: fyi if you are developing for Frodo we will release a service that will replace watchlist

O that would be nice !!! Is it already available?

EDIT: I have not found on "Changes to the skinning engine for XBMC Frodo"
so still waiting and looking forward to Big Grin

thx

Changes to the skinning engine for xbmc frodo has no information about scripts or services, just changes in the core itself.
(2012-10-09, 15:34)reazorFX Wrote: yes you have already posted ... Confused now i understand what you mean !! My mistake.

yes come to my ToDo list !!

sorry and thx noiz13

greetz reazorFX

i was vague but still i appreciate it i drove me nuts
Like very much the showcase view. Hope u will include the option to show art (disc and logo, for example). Would be nice!
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V
(2012-10-09, 22:34)vicmanpergar Wrote: Like very much the showcase view. Hope u will include the option to show art (disc and logo, for example). Would be nice!

I kinda hope it would stay minimalistic Smile

@reazorFX
I know what the issue is with this skin on tablets. It hasn't got mouse support so that's why it partially works.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2012-10-06, 07:34)reazorFX Wrote: Avalon 0.3.4 is out:

So what´s new:

Date Fix:
-Now the Date Problem is fixed Big Grin In German we have a dot and in English a th (@Nimo: Big Grin) and in the other language no dot an no th.

Thanks for quickly dealing with my minor nitpick! Big Grin
hi guys,

Bad new´s Sad i have henceforward very very low time... So I can not support Avalon. How long ... I don´t know. I´m bussy in work and i don´t know how long it will be.

If anyone Mod Avalon yeah shure why not feel free. I would be glad if somebody modding Avalon!!

It may be that I continue to work on Avalon but at the moment I can not say when?
I have Update Avalon 0.3.6 theres some codes cleanup.

There was a lot of fun to code Avalon!!

greetz
reazorFX

@all THX
Hey mate, that's sad but life comes first. Wish you all the best and hope to see you here again one day.
It's really sad to lose a great skinner like you.

Have luck and I hope someday you can come back Smile
(2012-10-10, 04:13)reazorFX Wrote: hi guys,

Bad new´s Sad i have henceforward very very low time... So I can not support Avalon. How long ... I don´t know. I´m bussy in work and i don´t know how long it will be.

If anyone Mod Avalon yeah shure why not feel free. I would be glad if somebody modding Avalon!!

It may be that I continue to work on Avalon but at the moment I can not say when?

greetz
reazorFX

@all THX

damm hate to lose you i hope some one will pick this up its y fav skin even my mother gets this skin

Well it's sad, but it is right that life comes first. And from the beginning u were a super fast coder with this skin.
Good luck and hope to see u around sometime Smile
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V
(2012-10-10, 04:13)reazorFX Wrote: hi guys,

greetz
reazorFX

@all THX

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Only kidding but obviously it's a shame to hear you'll have no time to work on Avalon although of course work does come first Wink

As a matter of interest where you considering updating the skin for Frodo before you had the work news? Will miss your constant upodates and new features but I hope everything goes well for you and thank you for all you've done.

Your skin will remain for now my prefered skin of choice until it stops being compatible with XBMC.

Thanks again Big Grin
This is by far the best skin I have seen for XBMC, and your vision for improvements are incredible! I hope you will have some spare time to keep working on it in some way, or that someone else will be able to continue your vision!
Saw your post last night and the news knock me out cold till today. Sad news indeed friend. Hope you find the time to get back at it sometime in the future. Sad
  • 24(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Avalon20