• 135(current)
XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote)
Dawid et al, has anyone succeeded to access his movie library away from home using reverse proxies? Not sure whether this is an XBMC or an Constellation issue, but it doesn't appear to work.
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
HTPC 1: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 2: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 3: Raspberry Pi
Is it possible to have a different set of custom commands based on the client thats connected. I want to have different commands available when Im in my theater than when connected to my bedroom xbmc box.
Are there any "URL Schemes" for this app? To explain is it possible to pass a URL scheme command from another iOS app and open Constellation or one of the features (Remote/TV/Movie/Music etc)?

For example, XBMC commander can be launched from another app using the following URL schemes:

xbmc-commander://remote
xbmc-commander://movies
xbmc-commander://tvshows
xbmc-commander://music
xbmc-commander://files
xbmc-commander://playlist
xbmc-commander://youtube

I am wanting to integrate some launch buttons into my Bitwise iPad remote design for my home. Thanks
I got an update on my ipad, and installed it rightaway ofcourse. I hope that it would fix the direct crash when opening the app. But when i open the app it just crashes. I don't get to see the constellation homescreen.

It was my understanding that the crash issue would be fixed in the update?
I'm using a raspberrypi with raspbmc.
(2012-10-12, 02:04)steve1977 Wrote: Dawid et al, has anyone succeeded to access his movie library away from home using reverse proxies? Not sure whether this is an XBMC or an Constellation issue, but it doesn't appear to work.
Hmmm No one actually asked for a feature like this we can try to implement it later on I will ad this to a todo list.

(2012-10-12, 02:55)meyer64 Wrote: Is it possible to have a different set of custom commands based on the client thats connected. I want to have different commands available when Im in my theater than when connected to my bedroom xbmc box.
currently the commands are per app not pew host.

(2012-10-12, 07:27)phsyraxion Wrote: Are there any "URL Schemes" for this app? To explain is it possible to pass a URL scheme command from another iOS app and open Constellation or one of the features (Remote/TV/Movie/Music etc)?

For example, XBMC commander can be launched from another app using the following URL schemes:

xbmc-commander://remote
xbmc-commander://movies
xbmc-commander://tvshows
xbmc-commander://music
xbmc-commander://files
xbmc-commander://playlist
xbmc-commander://youtube

I am wanting to integrate some launch buttons into my Bitwise iPad remote design for my home. Thanks

you can launch constellation by: constellation:// and thats all for now. extending this is planed.

(2012-10-12, 08:02)Nicap Wrote: I got an update on my ipad, and installed it rightaway ofcourse. I hope that it would fix the direct crash when opening the app. But when i open the app it just crashes. I don't get to see the constellation homescreen.

It was my understanding that the crash issue would be fixed in the update?
I'm using a raspberrypi with raspbmc.

What version of xbmc are you using ?

Would you like to join our beta testing team ? PM me :)
XBMC Constellation on Facebook
I am very confused, I bought the sickbeard/sab/cp integration as an in-app purchase and was told not to update at some point because you had to remove it because of Apple's policy. Should I update now?
not yet but we are close to solving this problem the addons will be installed via cydia as a plugin... more info soon on this.
(2012-10-12, 09:07)FSS_Dawid Wrote:
(2012-10-12, 02:04)steve1977 Wrote: Dawid et al, has anyone succeeded to access his movie library away from home using reverse proxies? Not sure whether this is an XBMC or an Constellation issue, but it doesn't appear to work.
Hmmm No one actually asked for a feature like this we can try to implement it later on I will ad this to a todo list.

Shouldn't it already be working anyways? Actually, Even at home, I would love to access it over reverse proxies as that's the default I work with my XBMC client. Any reason why it should not work. I am not even sure that it is y Constellation issue, so would love to hear from someone with reverse proxies whether he has tried and made it work?
Actually, let me ask more broadly. Is SABnzbd working for anyone over reverse proxies? I am running October pre-Frodo monthly and don't get it to show up anymore. It used to work, but stopped now. My settings:

Host: my-URL.com
Port: 80
User: my user name
Password: my password
Prefix: /sabnzbd
API: entered

Thanks for looking into this!
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
HTPC 1: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 2: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 3: Raspberry Pi
Wow, guess I was right the first time. You seem to enjoy having the entire world be your beta testers, and don't seem to care how many users have issues.
I have been a programmer for 28 years. I can tell you there are better ways to work with the user community.
Your help link takes people to a Facebook page. What's up with that?

Too bad really because when it does work its a nice app.
(2012-10-12, 12:57)FSS_Dawid Wrote: not yet but we are close to solving this problem the addons will be installed via cydia as a plugin... more info soon on this.

Since no jailbreak is out for ios 6 yet (ipad 3. Iphone 5), what am I supposed to do ? If I dont update the app, I cant use it with the latest version of xbmc, and if I do update it, I lose features which I paid for ? Can you refund that then?
(2012-10-12, 15:17)Jimwildman Wrote: Wow, guess I was right the first time. You seem to enjoy having the entire world be your beta testers, and don't seem to care how many users have issues.
I have been a programmer for 28 years. I can tell you there are better ways to work with the user community.
Your help link takes people to a Facebook page. What's up with that?

Too bad really because when it does work its a nice app.
Would be better to know what's your problem...
We can't help you out if we don't know what's not working for you...

(2012-10-12, 16:16)Gloos Wrote: Since no jailbreak is out for ios 6 yet (ipad 3. Iphone 5), what am I supposed to do ? If I dont update the app, I cant use it with the latest version of xbmc, and if I do update it, I lose features which I paid for ? Can you refund that then?

If you like a refund you have to contact apple we don't manage the payments. We are doing what we can and we know about the disappointing situation... Sad
My xbmc uninstalled and installed again from scratch, now when I open it just closes constellation!!
(2012-10-12, 17:00)iorifly Wrote: My xbmc uninstalled and installed again from scratch, now when I open it just closes constellation!!
What version of XBMC are you using ?
I am using the version of nightlies/win32 11/10/2012
You can find that most of the remotes stopped working now with the nightlies. Iorifly aren't you a beta tester for us ? If no PM me your e-mail I will give you a version that should work
  • 135(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote)5